Why is trump asking congress to pay for the wall

Why is trump asking congress to pay for the wall.......

Pitchfork.

Because "Mexico will pay for it" is just an applause line.

God damn so he lied to us all?

Congress holds the purse strings you idiot. Only Congress has the power to pay for shit, the president has the power to choose what they pay for

But I thought he would make Mexico pay? That's what he promised us. That's why I vetoed for him

So Mexicants quit coming here illegally

Because asking for a $12,000,000,000 check from Mexico will never happen.

So he'll just make up for it in trade tariffs and returning jobs/manufacturing while getting the immediate process of building it underway.

Why are liberals so fucking dumb they need even the simplest things explained to them?

You vetoed for him? That's impressive...

Mexico paying with what money? Did you know that 1 USD is about 14 pesos? Their money is LESS powerful than ours and it would impact their economy more than it would impact ours.

Actually we voted to set government money aside to pay for a wall a long time ago but Obama never wanted to do it so we never did. Now we are.

but that isn't what he said.

How's Hillarys recount working out for you?

To get it done. In the meantime, mexico pays for it with a collapsing peso, lost auto plants and jobs, seizures of cartel money, new tariffs, new taxes on the billions wired out of our economy every year by illegals. If you thought mexico was going to write us a check, or even have a say in this, you're crazy.

not as much as Trump is asking for.

because we've all been cucked.

Mexico here, actually it's about 21 pesos.

This

I'm actually happy trump won, we can't let that snake bitch into office.
But I voted for Gary.
Thanks for helping my point

Fuck yeah time to convert my money to pesos and hit up adelitas and Hong Kong!!!!

because it would fuck over generations of americans that are going to pay for it .

He's a russian puppet. Hilary was right all along.

this is the vision...i want nothing less...

K

No problem, you're welcome.

In Mexico with about 10000 dlls you'd be rich for a while

Why is Trump president?

He's just following daddy's orders

This is why

Why is Prump Tresident?

The rail seems a bit excessive but eh, if immigrants want to get here legally and if Americans want to be turistas, I'm totally cool with that.
¿De cuál parte eres?

Only white trash could believe Trump to actually keep his promises word by word

That's why

I'm just going for adelitas and Hong Kong. I fucken love going there. Nothing but A1

I am Floridian and can confirm that this land is dumbfuckistan.

We should just invade and annex Mexico.

His voters are asking the question. His voters were duped.

People say "conservatives always do this" and "why are liberals always this" are retarded. Both sides do the exact same things all the time.

That file name though! KEK

why is southern minnesota chopped off into the red section? garbage map

This guy gets it, why fight when you can just fuck em

When did Clinton win Michigan?

pretty sure that map is not of the last election

That's right. I go once a week. Bring like $200 with me and convert to pesos and god damn Im a king there. Pussy all over me.

>That's right. I go once a week. Bring like $200 with me and convert to pesos and god damn Im a king there. Pussy all over me.
If you want to fuck bitches that worked donkey shows, fine. You get what you pay for down there.

Invading != annexing
Invading means use of military
Annexing means not using military
Both are incredibly shit ideas because Mexicans are more south American than north American. They're just more north than south geographically

Nice, why can't we be friends?

Let love for pussy bring us together.

what do you mean excessive. They are paying for it anyways, and we could use the rail to connect Texas and Cali in an hour or less!

In Niggertown, they hate freedom.

you are a self loathing faggot. go back to MI

You gotta change it to just dindu days

Unnecessary. There's already a highway that connects them. It's called an interstate.
And a train goes no faster than a car in the USA. It's unnecessary.

Kek I guess you never been there. You don't know shit son.

Yes, yes it is.

If you actually belive thats whats going to happen you are dumber then the Sup Forums trash who voted for trump

yeah...no military when annexing territory...
>mfw

>Both are incredibly shit ideas because Mexicans are more south American than north American. They're just more north than south geographically
I didn't say keep the Mexicans. People die in wars.

Mexico will pay for it through boarder taxes you dumb cunt. They were never going to just give america the money.

Plus the cash is already set aside for the project. It has been for nearly a fucking decade.

Fucking this.

Just a 2 hour drive to TJ and I'm in heaven.

that won't be a terrorist target, promise

no, no its not

you missed that high-speed part

who cares. dirty mexicans are an endless supply of cheap labor.

That guy won twice an pieced a smashed economy back together.

Trump is a russian agent.

Yes, yes it is

Lol you know colorado voted shillary right? Need to reverse those colors.

Because Trump's a pussy. He can't even get Mexico...MEXICO to write a check.

Personally I ain't even mad tho. It's funny watching the retards do all their little faggity twists and turns to make it look like this was always the plan.

educate yourself faggot

Why not?
nigger

Figure those trains go 250mph.
I guesstimate Texas to cali is about 500 miles?
Even at top speed with no friction or drag it will take 2 hours to get to Cali from Texas.
Might as well take a plane and be there in less time.

Exactly my point. Fuck this map, it's not as red as it should be.

Taxes lol

Lol

Stupid trump. How could he ask congress to pay for the wall. He isn't a true American. I pay my god damn taxis every year and here comes the cheeto asking congress to pay.

>"vetoed"

About 5%, in liquid form.

precisely when you account for the counties with larger populations. Don't get me wrong that was a pro trump map for all the libtards who think that the popular vote should win and the electoral college has no purpose. I agree with the counties map entirely. Paints a striking picture

no, no it's not

Obama is the worst president of all time by a large margin.
Of course.
Hes a nig.

>thinking bexar County = Harris County
>being this stupid

so edgy

It literally looks like the EC and this image....

It's hilarious how predictable we've become.

"Mexico is going to pay for it" doesnt nessisarily mean they will write a check. Retard.

Why isn't he passing a law making Milhouse a meme

Ha! Fuck 'em both. Too many whinorities

necessarily

jesus christ learn to spell

yeah?
only an idiot would think he could make mexico pay for the wall.
i believer the wall will eventually be an expansion on the original fence put up in the bush era

partial or leaning doesn't count for the win...so sorry, please see

Let's abolish all welfare

Because the democrats were being criminals

The welfare states voted red because they're sick and tired of paying for nigglets. The blue states voted blue because they want to pay for the nigglets. Problem solved! Ship all the nigglets to Cali and NY!

Starting with corporate welfare.

>The welfare states voted red because they're sick and tired of paying for nigglets
see

I AGREE. abolish welfare.

Dude, what the fuck! why when I move my head the blue moves but the red doesn't?

Nigglet found

i still can't believe you americans elected a reality tv show star as the head of your entire country

do you guys WANT the US to fall?