21/m kissless virgin. Do YOU want a GIRLFRIEND...

21/m kissless virgin. Do YOU want a GIRLFRIEND? Honestly the best way to quell your urges is to masturbate even after you dont want to anymore. If you do it over 6 times a day you will honestly feel so exhausted you dont want to talk to anyone. It really does work. I used to ask girls out a lot and talk to them but no avail. This method 100% works. It exploits the body's physiology

the best way to get a girlfriend is to not ask anyone out? explain logic pls

It wont help you get a girlfriend but it will make you forget about it all. It works temporarily. You will need to do this daily

Can vouch for op, 41yo virgin. You can get on past your need for a gf forever with that method.

Can't you just go the beta route and get a good job, make a lot of money, and get some girl pregnant by luring her with expensive things and later manipulate her into having a loveless marriage?

I mean, that's usually how it works for guys that are really bad at it.

Nevertheless, what's the problem with you that you can't get one? Are your standards too high?

Well I do have a good job. I hold a law degree (Australia) and haev a job that commences shortly. Believe me, girls aren't into money. I called around 50 stores today and literally said: "If I pay you $500 in cash right now, would you go on a date with me?" I was laughed at/ rejected all 50 times (and I haev the call logs to prove)

Again there are just men who are just physically unattractive.

It's not really the money itself that gets the girls, it's the status.

So if money itself is not working, you need to use that money to buy status symbols, such as cars and clothes. Get yourself the 2015 Porsche 918 Spyder or similar "sleek looking" car under $60,000 and then drive to grocery stores around colleges. (Grocery stores are the easiest places, not clubs/beaches/other hangout spots where they actually expect guys like that)

Now I'm not saying that's the only way, but that's the #1 easiest way. It's hard to deny someone the time of day when you've spent 40 on groceries and feel like you're low on cash, and suddenly this rich looking guy seems like he wants to help you out.

Do this op. ... If you want to be arrested for sexual harassment.

It works great because it lowers your testosterone you fucking moron.

I think I remember you from another thread. But... Who the fuck calls random stores and asks people on dates? That's the weirdest shit ever and is border line autistic. How about you go up to girls at a social venue and chat them up before asking for a number. And don't offer money you sperg

Don't be so forward then?

Its literally sparking a conversation in a grocery store with her seeing your car and clothes. You're not paying her or suggesting anything other than getting a number.

I've tried that. It doesn't work.

You're asking a beta virgin to make conversation with a woman in public. I'm sure everything is going to go smoothly just as long as she sees his gold watch. Nah dude, she wouldn't care about his money other than a potential lawsuit.

You may be right, if someone without a shred of charisma tried to pull that off, even with al those cards in place, it's almost hopeless...

Maybe you need to outsource at this point and get a foreign girl from the middle east looking for a better life and have added family pressure to marry rich. Downside is you might have to be muslim.

If doing something normal like that doesnt work then what makes you think your autistic idea is any better. You obviously need to take another route that doesn't require face to face interaction upon meeting. Try dating apps/websites. Even craigslist can work

Stop acting like a fag and pretending woman are some magical being. Here's some info for you, men like to fuck and women like to fuck. Try talking to her like she is a person and not your future soul mate. If you don't act so fucking desperate you might get somewhere.

I actually prefer face-to-face.

I use a variety of methods including face-to-face, online (craigslist, gumtree, cracker, etc) and phone (e.g. ringing up stores trying to get a number). Again, no success at all. I've even been rejected by prostitutes.

I do have Asperger's syndrome

>rejected by prostitutes
Holy shit, you should just give up then.

I'm sure you can find some sort of ass burger club or group to join where you'll meet women that are more like you. If not Idk what to tell you. Also story on how you got rejected by a prostitute because I don't believe that

Well I kinda have. I'm literally on my 4th masturbation today. I wanna get 6 each day. I am really feeling the effects. You feel more relaxed and less inclined to even care about women. The brief 30 seconds that follow is pure bliss.

Long story. I have a bunch of text messages which i CBF posting. Basically she didn't like my "entitled attitude."

I feel you on that one OP. My gf drains my balls 3 times a day. I cant keep up i feel exhausted all day and find it hard to concentrate and go surf n gym. What do?

Get to the gym, that's when she drains my balls.

I know what you saying op, it's cheap and bullshit free

Cheeky bitch i never knew a labrador could be such hard work to maintain. Cheers for helping out bro

Yep. It's hard after youve masturbated twice to do it still a third time in a row. But if you can somehow manage god damn it does clear your mind of all the distraction

you're missing out, bro

op is a bronie

i am

Post a pic of yourself, let's see what can be done

Never.

What?

bump

He literally said
>the best way to quell your urges
I don't know how you can misread that so bad.

Ditto

Honestly, my regular life is such dog shit right now that I literally can't have a woman taking that last bit of joy and dignity that I have and making me miserable.

I would eat a bullet.

My job really sucks. And despite being at it for 8 years, I make barely enough to support myself and live in a one bedroom apartment.

My last two relationships were very painfully dramatic and I nearly killed myself both times (but I never told anyone that)..

Though it's true that a good relationship is EXACTLY what I need to get me out of this slump, in my life, they've always been for more bad than good and whenever you're really happiest, that's when they like to yank you off your pedestal. I've had no women in my life for 2 years now and I"m not looking forward to another.

I would at least like to not be miserable while I'm OUT of my work hours...

Beta solution? Get a good job and making a lot of money requires people liking you. Guess what happens if they don't.

You'll get stuck with the vast quantity of the workload. For 2 different jobs I would say I was doing 2/3- 75% of the work in a 3 man and 5 man crew respectively. Guess what else happens when you aren't buddies with the "ruling caste" of your employer. Management will always prefer to select their friends for the management team over the guys who've earned it. LASTLY the odd beta of the department will get blamed for everything too. Brunt of the workload and the first wrote up.

Parents tell their beta kids that shit gets better after high school. Maybe it does if you really distinguish yourself in academics or you *truly* are incontestably doing a job that no one can do (like complex computer coding, the results are incontestable no matter how unlikable the guy is).; it does, but usually things stay the same (but begin to feel worse as your hope for a bright outcome of life slips away). People that get treated like shit by children will be treated like shit all their lives.

You are honest. I'm A lot of loneliness is misplaced horniness. I fap a lot too. Keeps me from going nuts that I don't have a woman in my life and haven't for 2 years.

Though it's easy to idealize relationships in your head the reality has never remotely matched the ideal. The truth is I've ALWAYS been far more miserable in a relationship than single. Modern women are the devil.

What went wrong in your relationships?

Different things in different ones but never good.

>Got cheated on (learn you never take back a cheater).
>Sex life isn't kinky and when it's not kinky I'm not that into it and may have some ED.... but don't get me wrong, if the sex is kinky, like it was for most, that's at least a positive that I've had in more relationships than not.
>Just generally not happy for a partner I settled for for the rent and bills.
>The couple that I really fell for booted me out of their life when things got serious.
>The one I like most I still talk to but I've been thrown out of her life more times than I can count. We're just plain friends now and maybe that's for the best because I can't take the "on again, off again" thing.

Don't get me wrong. Having a relationship go right and feeling love and being loved with good sex is the best feeling on earth. The closest a person will ever know to heaven.... but having things go wrong with someone you love and them pulling away is the most painful sensation to a person.

I see

Yeah you gotta try to be a little more subtle. Women think you mistake them for whores if you offer money right away, you dip

How to make a second Elliot Rodger : the recipe

Who's that?

bump

You're actually not wrong, OP. I sometimes did it before going to do something with a friend so I didn't have the urge to make a move.

Yep. The more you do it the better the effect. I've just hit 5 times in a row. I'm absolutely exhausted. Just watching YouTube videos now with like zero sex drive. I could see a 10/10 girl and not have any feeligns at all. This method 100% works.

try imvu or something where you can find a girl with a sexy character then convince her to show you pictures of her then if she's sexy go have sex with her and tell her about all your money and how you want to take her to fancy restaurant and buy her a pretty dress

a

Really dont have the time for that, although when I was like 12 I did play imvu like 2-3 times.

just do it on weekends or whatever when you're not working and after work

hahah

No you're not. Yeah sex is cool. But, you gotta realize there's also more to than sex. Relationships are BS because either way you get fucked or you get "Fucked".