Will we ever see or hear from Jizzus Christ again?

Will we ever see or hear from Jizzus Christ again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ttoyjKv3KOM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the fuck is this? (potential newfag)

Every year around Christmas cum bottle guy would come and show off his prized collection. 2014 was the last year he ever came.

>jizzus is Sup Forums legend
>jizzuz used to post once a year around jizzmas
>posting semen he saved the entire year
>hasnt posted in awhile..
>mightv'e died but legends dont die.

What's with the tape, though? Did he make music?

>The last year he ever came

>posting """jizz"""
>being this gullible

jesus is this the retard board>?

Anyone screencap jizzball?

Fuck off. We can dream.

If someone rolls trips in this thread then I will start my own collection and become the next jizzus

He drank his sperm to death

You will never be jizzus

Torr

Roll

Faggy

Checked but no trips yet

Why's it brown

Two years he's been missing already. He sort of gonna be like an Messiah. A jizz Messiah. He will never come again because of a bitch he was in love. What if he married her? What if he can never do it again? Shouldn't another person with no life take his place? The new Messiah could arise? What will it be?

I hope he's alright.

Fungus.

Bloody newfags. Jizzus, aka "cum bottle guy", is one of the staples of Sup Forums. It's the loss of people like that which turned all of you into fedora-wearing, banana-worshipping, trap-obsessed fuckwits. That is all.

Patiently those of us who were here from the beginning wait around for the occasional legendary post, but mostly all we see is shit. But nobody has the balls to make a better chan. There are others, but they all suck even harder than this.

TLDR: Random isn't random any more, and you're all faggots. Also, Jizzus was real. Put your faith in him. Let him annoint your forehead with his holy jizz and know the joy of salvation.

Hey, I actually know why he stopped.

His girlfriend found out. He of course had to get rid of the bottles.

Oxidation. Same thing that happens to apples, metal, etc. You don't normally see this level of oxidation in sperm because it's not usually stored in such unclinical conditions (when it's stored at all). I guess tiny amounts of iron present in it would create more oxidation, so if you don't want your old sperm to go brown, cut down on your iron intake.

His final year he sent out a mix tape, holiday cards, and some perfume bottles of his jizz to some lucky Anons.

BS? A bit impossible to send anything to anons because.... anons.

how fucking new are you

literally

> 2014 was the last year he ever came.
I thought he came in 2015 didn't he or was it a fake?

So, the ultimate question is, did he deliver? And what were the consequences or implied consequences?

Sadly I wasn't there for that thread. I got the screencap from one of the many Jizzus Christ threads which were posted around the 25th last year.

A few years ago the year after he started sending bottles out he came and told us that his stash had been comprimised...that was the last he ever said...something about someone finding it or something

This wasnt him

F

How do you know this for sure? Do you have any type of proof or clues to share that would prove that it wasn't him?

he's dead from drinking is own jeez
youtube.com/watch?v=ttoyjKv3KOM

Not really only that ive been here a long time and seen all this go down

He also said, and if you dig youbcan find the threads, that after everyone got their bottles it would be the last anyone heard from him and that everything after tge fact will be fake...i dont care enough to fuck anymore so if you do then just giogle it or whatever

>after everyone got their bottles it would be the last anyone heard from him
I don't believe this. If it were true someone would have taken a screenshot of that post by now, and it would be posted by random anons in every thread which asks about his whereabouts. The fact that people are still creating threads to this day proves that nobody really knows what happened to him.

As much as youd love to think that this is some secret club 90% of the people who were here then dont come here anymore

>As much as youd love to think that this is some secret club
>secret club
Go to bed, Moot.