And if course, the obligatory Dolly memorial thread. (I know I'm a faggot but people actually care) do as you wish

And if course, the obligatory Dolly memorial thread. (I know I'm a faggot but people actually care) do as you wish

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/suicide/young-girl-livestream-suicide-hanging-liveme-app/comment-page-2/
forum.deathaddict.com/showthread.php?4715-ITZDolly-Heartbreaking-Video-Shows-12-Year-Old-Katelyn-Nichole-Davis-Hang-Herself
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I felt bad watching her hang herself and swinging until the sun went down.

Did her step dad really rape her?

And then when her phone went off. Probably the scariest part of the stream

ikr that fuckin ring gave me nightmares

Check em. He did user. She so we hooked up with a high schooler who took pics of her and spread them around her school. She got bullied by everyone

It startled me at first

What is this?

A 12 year old hung herself because of her stepdad and I guess her nudes got leaked. The video is everywhere for some reason

Girl hung herself on livestream

Op here. The thing is, I talked to her, before everything happened. What luck I suppose. I came across her YouTube and saw she had Kik so I messaged her.

Double dubs. Nice.

That's sad, reminds me of the guy's girlfriend who's in a coma and he kept texting the number to feel better.

It was almost poetic how she dangled from the tree while the dusk world around her turned dark and her mother called her name from afar.

Did you watch her live.me as it happened? I wonder if anyone who did has said what the commenters were saying to her as she streamed her suicide, like if they were egging her on and stuff.

People were telling her not to from what I know

I don't want to sound like a dick, this is a genuine question that I have. Why did she kill herself instead of telling her mom about the stepdad? She was only 12 and had her whole life ahead of her after all.

Her mom calling out her name and then the phone ringing fucked with my head. Shit is nightmare fuel.

HANGED

Sup Forums lulz just like the old days? Should search for the stepdad and torture him for the nudes to upload here

Ikr

I knew I fucked up the second I posted it

Post the link... Need some "alone" time material.

thicc as fuck

>goodbye dolly

No. I didn't

we know who he is

Victims sometimes think whatever is happening is their fault. Especially being 12 and so emotionally vulnerable. She thought the solution to the problem was to remove herself from the equation.

Would love to see that huge group of bikers that does this sort of thing where they protect children from abusive parents and stuff. Except I'd love to see them drive by shoot her step dad's house up till it's level.

... and yet, here we are. With no nudes. Funny how that works, yes?

Give name

Her mom was a pill-popper. Plus when I looked through her mom's facebook it was all a bunch of love notes to her husband up until he cheated on her. Then he even brings up her pain pill abuse in some of the comments as for why he cheated/left.

So Katie could be dealing with a mom who would look the other way with abuse in order to keep her husband around.

there is nudes? i need them

how has his life not been fucked yet?
no personal army needed, just get me the address

That's a very responsible answer. Thanks.

Anthony Lee Rogers Sr. born 1976.

Was she one of us?

A Sup Forums femanon, that is.

Found him. Wat do

Not sure really. She was just some child who decided that her life was shit and to live stream herself ending it

Nicely ask him for the nudes.

Also, tell him to check my dubs.

Topkek.

Jesus... these fucking normies

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Release the hand of God

DESTROY
E
S
T
R
O
Y

Space Program 2.0 man

Her parents were horrible looking through everything

Screencap the most vile disgusting comments you can dig up and send it to him. Ask for nudes as etiquette requires.

Is it me, or does she look like Cracky-Chan?

Dearest Lord,

We entrust Katelyn Nichole Davis to your undying mercy and love.

While in this life, she felt much pain and found life difficult. May you enfold her now with your love where no pain can find her, but rather your love can heal her.

Make her a Guardian Angel for her brother Ben. Give her, Lord, kind admittance to your Kingdom and bring comfort to her family.

We ask this, as we ask all things, through Christ our Lord.

Amen.

it's just you

Definitely her mom who posted this

What are you a fucking faggot or something?

Whoops, forgot image.

So, who's gonna link for noobs?

Amen

Amen

Thought so.

Samefag. Mom GTFO.

That's fucking gold

Tbh it was fucking boring. No action. Garbage stream. Barely jumped off of anything. didn't struggle while dangling.

2/10 didn't fap

Nice I got quads. Also, I wasn't the one who posted that, I'm not a same fag

She really kicked the bucket! Get it... cause she jumped off of one...

I don't know if I'm mentally retarded or just too dead inside to fail to realize why most people don't find this shit funny anymore.

This is fucking gold; yet we have faggots praying over here...

So edgy

So just her dad and her boyfriend then?

Go to Best Gore. Most of the people who are like that are still there.

Just depression and shit. I logged out of Kik and then logged back in and it erased every chat log. Fuck I'm dumb

Lazy as shit, dead photos?

>literally who

Fuck i thought you were talking about me sorry

No wonder moot left us for google

>on Sup Forums
>complains about someone being edgy

i know right
the part where she was swinging in the dark and her phone was ringing was almost cinematic

I wanna believe you, did she talked about suicide?

With all these vanilla faggots from le.ditt praying over here it doesn't even surprise me.

bestgore.com/suicide/young-girl-livestream-suicide-hanging-liveme-app/comment-page-2/
she hanged at 21:30 ithink

she lived in Cedartown, Georgia.

My question is how the fuck did someone not see her, there was a house literally right in the view of where she hanged herself

My question is where are the nudes?

Good night, Cracky-Chan, wherever you are.

:(

>oh look it's this thread again.
>i guess we're not done being edgy little faggots and laughing about some girl's suicide.

>oh look a faggot

i dont know
maybe shes immortal and she just really wants to die and people were like oh darn shes in the tree again and they just left her

Lost

/ RogersAnthony1976?fref=ts
the step dad's facebook

>i guess we're not done being edgy little faggots and laughing about some girl's suicide.
>And if course, the obligatory Dolly memorial thread. (I know I'm a faggot but people actually care) do as you wish

All things considered, the reaction has been pretty mild by Sup Forums standards. Fuck off.

you are mentally retarded

The tree was between her and the house, so it blocked the view of her body. Plus it was sunset.

I found the house on google maps, and when you look at it on streetview you can see high bushes that run along the property next to the road, so that would block passers by from seeing her.

I found her personal face book which is: Katelyn Nicole Rogers

Her fault for being a whore at 12.

Jesus I don't want a daughter.

another tranny an heroed on cam?

Some back story is she made a video(which is now taken down) about how if there is anyone struggling with depression they should contact her. I thought "Hey, I should message her and see if this is actual advice" it was, and it helped me out some, but I guess not her

Make sense, I suppose.

i watched the whole thing. pretty fucked up

it was a female this time

Piss off newfag

forum.deathaddict.com/showthread.php?4715-ITZDolly-Heartbreaking-Video-Shows-12-Year-Old-Katelyn-Nichole-Davis-Hang-Herself

linking this because it doesn't look like the actual video has been posted yet, and it's continuing to get deleted (even off of liveleak) so might as well link it while i can. it's the video in the second reply, death happens around 21:30 and just a warning the phone goes off a few minutes later and most people turn the volume up to hear people shouting out her name so the ringing scares the shit out of everyone.

so u contacted a 12 yr old on FB. u fucking pedo

idk are you looking out your window right now? maybe they were too busy on Sup Forums dreaming about 12yo girls