FIRST FOR THE QUEEN

Azor Dany

First for Jonsa

azor bran

Has webm bro left us?

>tumblr
here's to you

>House Baratheon spawns from Aegon the conqueror's bastard brother
>Lannister's ancestor was a jew who stole casterly rock with his lies and tricks
>Tullys and Greyjoys were opportunistic hyenas who were given Harren The Black's domain after his defeat
>Tyrells did the same with their former lords the Gardeners
>Martells are racemixed cucks who allowed a people of exiled cowards to breed their women

The only reason these people are considered nobles is because they happened to be at the right place at the right time to take the cake and write history in their favor. Study the genealogy of any great house and you'll see that they're as legitimate to rule as the next son of tavern slut bastard. Baelish is fully aware of this fact and that's why he's the one who will win and sit on the throne.

>not being Jaensa

Blacked when?

>Theon has had his story stolen by sansa, asha and jon
>tfw hes just there to be shit on by hypocrites and not develop
>tfw no outrage cuz muh Sansa revenge

Will you pass her my number? It could happen.

Season 7 will start with Jon and Sansa reluctantly fucking on Ned & Cat's old bed while LF looks on through a keyhole with his 'little finger' out and dripping.

Jon keeps his eyes closed and imagines Ygritte in the throes of death as he methodically pumps his tiny little pecker into his "half-sister's" ginger curtain. Sansa has a pained, disgusted look on her face which only makes Petyr harder. As Jon reaches his bastardly climax, Sansa realizes that once the bastard has filled her with his dirty seed, she will have fulfilled her purpose of being a breeding machine and secured her place as top whore in the north. EUUUUURR HUR HUUUUGHH Jon grunts as Sansa's dry cunt gobbles up his globby bastard cum. Peytr's eyes widen and his body shakes with both pleasure and shame as he spills his own load onto the cold stone of Winterfell.

Have to fight fire with fire.

I know Bradamante's watching

>asha
cut from show and replaced with some man-dyke Yara

He wasn't even in the last thread you autistic sperg.

Now take yourself and your ship back to tumblr.

Cancerous.

we can see you...

Based

Oh yeah lol replaced as the ultimate avatar of the 3rd wave same with Brienne.

Septa Nutella of the Most Devout is blessing this thread
even though it's full of heartless people who enjoy her suffering or think she loves being tortured and raped

She wants Isaac's butt too much.

it's test of her fate, because she's Azor Ahai

No one in Game of Thrones has divine right.

Preston when?

>Battle of Ice

Mainly because the Gods don't exist. You have the Tree/Forest people, The Red God (ambigous), The Drowned God (no proof he exists), and The Seven.

youtube.com/watch?v=vKZPgGbUuX0

He'll never sit on the Throne.

And almost all those people got shit cause they at least still had the right blood and loyal men following them.

Orys was Aegon's loyal brother and served him well

Lannister ancestor probably isn't even real since those stories are made up from chinese whispers set down by septons thousands of years later

Tullys had a lot of support and had been kings before the Ironshits took over and were supported by Aegon

Greyjoys had had a lot of men who'd been King of the Iron Isles, and the rest chose them when the Hoares were dead

Tyrells were pretty large, smart enough to kneel to a powerful force like Aegon and even though other Houses may have a better blood claim, at least the Tyrells still have a blood claim

And the Martells and Rhoynar conquered cause larger force and at least it's still a Dornish House with a Dornish name in charge instead of having whatever name Nymeria might want.

House Baelish is small and has to buy loyalty from other men and doesn't have an army or power of its own.

>I think with the thing that they’ve released as well, saying that Khaleesi’s brother is Jon Snow’s father [means] there is going to be some sort of synergy between Jon Snow and Khaleesi.

-Art Parkinson

jesus christ no wonder they killed him off, he thinks her name is khaleesi

*wait, Tullys weren't kings before, my bad

Isn't Baelish only third generation Westerosi anyway? Thought he was of Braavosi descent.

He is of Braavosi descent yes.

House Baelish' coat of arms has the head of the titan of Braavos

Should have stayed there. He'd probably be Sealord by now what with his rate of advancement in Westeros.

littlerfingers grandpa was an edge knight

how old is he like 14? the younger kids dont fucking watch this stupid show

>stars bleed
seven-pointed stars carved into sparrows foreheads
>born again amidst smoke and salt
smoke from burnt flesh (tortures by red-hot iron), salt from tears
But her beloved wife is already dead.

>yfw Battle of Ice will be the same in the book as real one

Patrician tier
>Battle of Blackwater
Good tier
>Battle of castle Black
Reddit tier
>Battle of Hardhome
Shit taste
>Battle of the Bastards

Well?

>ginger curtain

What if Jon Snow had never went to the Wall?

How would the story had changed?

Jonsa rolls off the tongue better

hardhome is /got/'s favorite episode

The battles in this show are so shit, they should just use a modded version of total war or something

How does that refute anything he said?

Generic zombie-apocalypse, wasted opportunity to show Jon as a leader or commander.

Post YFW all the complicated theories and predictions are destroyed and the story goes more or less just like it was in the show.
And Preston commits suicide.

he'd die with his brother at Red wedding or maybe safe Rob from marrying Westerling

it doesnt, it just backs it up if anything

u gon get salty?

>No Alexander Nevsky to pet you on the back for fighting valiantly against the Germans

:^)

Can someone explain the logic behind sending Jon to the Wall in the first place?

>As a bastard you'll never have a title or lands, so I'm sending you up to the North Pole to die a virgin. It's the best you can hope for.

He'd probably go with Robb to war and die at the Red Wedding.

he wanted to join because there was no place for him at Winterfell cause of cat

jon a targaryen ffs

We won't know that unless George releases the last book, until then Preston will autism an excuse about how George might still do "this" or "that" or change his mind

BoB was fucking goat. Go and rewatch it if you dont believe me.
Fuck Jon, character development of Davos was far more meaningful and shocking.

It was Jon's choice to go. Benjen offered it to him when he realized Catelyn wouldn't let him stay with Ned gone. There were other places he could have gone, but as green as he was, he'd probably have been raped to death by bandits.

How can I watch this show?

I've never seen a single episode but I keep being told it's good.

I fucking hated Danny hair in qarth. It looked fake.

kek

dat filename

BoB was pure kino but shit writing desu

>character development

>Fuck Character development
Hello IMDB

With your eyes?

>Qarth niggah stays alive in books
>But they kill him off in the Show by locking him off to starve along with his race traitor white girl
What did DD meant by this

I feel like where Rob was a good strategist Jon would have have been a great fighter. They would have worked perfectly together. Also, Jon's whole shtick is about bringing people together.

>Jon at the Red Wedding
Cat hated Jon. Could you image Cat having to stay with Jon during that entire time? She probably would have wanted him to march to he death when Robb sent those 2000 men to their deaths against Tywin.

I would like to think that Jon would have stopped Robb from marrying that woman though.

Benjen didnt offer him, he activley tried to dissuade him. Jon thought that he was joining a highly honorable organization. He didn't realize he was joing a bunch of ragtag rapists till he was halfway to the wall and Tyrion told him the truth. But he did it anyways cause he's a thick headed kid.

Cat was so much more toxic to him in the books. I dont remember if the scene happened in the show, but when jon goes to say goodbye to a unconscious Bran, cat told him that it should've been Jon that fell from the tower.

Muh badass CAROLESSI!

If Jon's parents were married would Ned have known?

Sorry, I meant to ask if there is a reliable streaming service? I don't have HBO and I was hoping I wouldn't have to torrent.

I miss him...

You can be a Warg, a Red Priest(ess), a Night's Watchman, A Qartheen Warlock, a Faceless Man, or a Maester. Which do you choose and why?

I choose Warg, of course. Closest I can get to shapeshifting, depending on my power.

>cat told him that it should've been Jon that fell from the tower.

Wasn't that in the show?

I agree that Cat was a fucking asshole to him. That was Ned's fault though. He could have, at least, told his wife. It would have put her at ease and she wouldn't have treated him like complete shit.

A faceless Warg, who works as Maester of the Night's watch

The Red God and the Seven might provide the best divine right.

Setting Dany up as the Mad Queen

I would serve the Lord of Light just to get kickass powers and to live forever.

mmmmm..

>on the internet

Can't you just do a google search?

If he'd done that and she let it slip to someone, or was overheard, or it got out by other means, it would mean Jon's death.

Qartheen Warlock

> Red Priest(ess)
> literally a mindless servant of some god
> a Night's Watchman
> thankless toiling and no women, no thanks
> A Qartheen Warlock
> posers
> a Faceless Man
> literally freelancers
> or a Maester
> spend your best years in a tower to become god knows what

When there's only one candidate, there's only one possibility.

Yeah I dont remember if it was in the show. But i think Ned not telling her actually aided in the illusion that Jon was his kid. A crafty man like LF or Varys for example might piece it together that a classy lady like Cat wouldn't be so open to a bastard in her halls. She was very traditional, might've been a red flag. Not to mention that ned just wanted Jon to not be a targ at all. I think he'd have rathered him be a nights watch soldier than a targ king.

There's no shortage of vile rapists and murderers to give to the Lord.

Pree, Pree, Pree.....

Warg doesn't bear mentioning?

A Maester would be pretty cool. But only if you got to serve a major house. No one wants to be Maester of sisterton or Harrenhall.

Though If i had a choice I'd want to be a hedge knight.

How can he be Azor Ahai if he's not born of the line of Rhaella and Aerys? As a bastard son of Ser Bonifer Hasty he doesn't meet the qualifications.

Add that then. Sellswords, hedge knights, tradesmen.

Someone who can live much longer than usual human. Warlock or very strong warg I think. Can strong warg warging in another man? Mel have her power of youth not from Rhglor I think.

Sorry, a bastard's son. Jon is a bastard's bastard.

Warg is the only possible choice, it has no stupid drawbacks.

Let's assume you're a strong enough warg to bond with most animals and some level of untrained Greensight, but not quite on the level of warging another human.

A skilled enough maester might dream of becoming Grand Maester, with Pycelle being a faggot.

Cinematography-wise:

Patrician tier
>Battle of Bastards
>Massacre at Hardhome
Low budget TV-show tier
>Battle of Blackwater
>Battle of Castleblack

>Cinematography
Spotted the pleb

that would be too... visible for me, i think. Grand maester is a thankless job. But I suppose it would depend on what king you were GM for. It wouldnt be so bad for a old Targ king but nothing mad king and on.