Thoughts on Pink Season

Thoughts on Pink Season

his music is fucking retarded, he has maybe 2 songs that are okay. and of course the internet wants to act all edgy and say that his music is like the second coming of jesus.

it's so dumb, and you're dumb for actually liking his shit. fuck you.

Rice Balls and Dumplings are fairly catchy, and the rest are really well written and funny. Overall I'd give it a 5/7. Perfect score.

The tracks that aren't straight up joke tracks and have structure to them are actually real good. Nice lyrics, some clever shit here and there, and nice beats 7/10 overall, 5 to a 6/10 if I'm gonna be more critical

well what music do u like then? I like beattapes

Sup Forums please leave

its not trash just over hyped like supreme

best shit out there. He doesnt give a fuck. and more importantly he doesnt follow mainstream rap fads that are cringe as fuck. i cant turn on the radio without wanting to sharpen my dick in a meat grinder.

i only liked nickelodian girls, she's so nice, help, we fall again and the one in chinkchong. Guess I've outgrown the whole shock rap pink guy is putting out, and prefer his joji shit a lot more now.

Anything goes on Sup Forums, cuck

Don't forget Are You Serious, thats some good shit

goofy's trial felt depressing as shit if you actually listen to it

haha yeah dude, he's so underground, such an edgy and cool new rapper eh? literally die you faggot

Yeh Joji music side is alot better than Filthy Frank side

Jesus Christ, get your stale meme shit out of here.

Album is well mixed. The transition to ukulele was a little rough but, I enjoyed the sound all in all.
For being a joke/meme album, it was okay.
Production wise; not bad, I suppose. It was just catchy.

>cuck
Sup Forums please leave

it was a meh, some were fairly decent but overall not the best track. Joji makes better tracks in my opinion

I enjoyed a lot of the comedy raps, but only as comedy. The legit raps were all great, especially rice balls and dumplings. The Japanese song was catchy as shit, but I only know simple Jap so if anyone could tell me what it's about besides pussy that would be nice

The japanese song was lit t b h f a m

Trash. Belongs right next to J. Cole tbh.

The shits for normie fags that wanna be edgy
Its a fucking carcinogenic

It was pretty much him rapping about eating pussy and that it tastes and feels good

/thread

bye

See ya

Fags who say filthy frank are for normies who try to be edgy try to be edgy themselves.

From a casual listener's perspective it's just a well produced shit post. Like a bunch of people already mentioned the beats are catchy. Nickelodeon girls had some good bars; though I'm not a fan of his voice. Overall I'd give it a 5.8/10

FINALLY. SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTANDS.

This

For a Comedic rap album it isnt horrible, not rushed, obvious dedication and hardwork put into it. Id give it a 7.5/10

his shock comedy is good for a laugh, his music is shit.

i feel exactly the opposite