If you have the power to resurrect one person from the dead, who would it be?

if you have the power to resurrect one person from the dead, who would it be?

hitler

My Dead Girlfriend.

But she's never coming back.

Jesus again.

WTF were you expecting

Chris Farley

Fuck that fat fucking greedy coke head

Will Smith

Adolf Hitler

martin luther king so he can get assassinated again

So edgy lmao

George Carlin

JFK, and see what he has to say. Either that or my cousin

Myself.

my great grand father he was part of the SS and had many cool stories

moot

/thread
I miss that Jew faggot. Wish he'd never started up with all that cuckolding shit, he'd still be alive today.

edd gould. oh god i fucking miss him

Harrison Ford. It was sad how his son killed him.

my grandmother

so she can slap the drunk outta my mother with that ruthless fury belonging to a generation that literally had to scratch a living from nothing

i wish i could slap ya mama for you mister

Julius Cesear

Albert einstein

Extra spooky

My son

I'll save it for when trump dies and bring him back. I'd be a hero

My son

My wife's son

the columbine shooters

My 11 year old daughter. We were playing basketball and the ball dribbled onto the road. She chased it and got hit by a car and died.

You're missing the bigger picture, faggots.

why would I want hitler back?

robin williams so he could teach a bunch of other celebrities to hang themselves.. them and their libcuck faggot fans could all hang themselves in one giant mass suicide and the world would be better off

If he ends up coming back, that's the plan

elvis

God damn it...

he'd cleanse this world of vile jewry, faggotry, and liberalism

no he wouldn't

myself after I die obviously

yes he would faggot

no he wouldn't.

think about it. he's hitler. everybody knows what he's about. he had the element of surprise on his side last time because nobody wanted to believe that he would really go as far as he did. they weren't prepared. now they know. it's like watching a movie you've already seen.

no, if you want to accomplish that, you'd have to resurrect someone they'd never suspect. like paul wellstone.

Jesus

jesus
after i make a trip to home depot for nails and lumber

>because nobody wanted to believe that he would really go as far as he did.
Nigga he learned about eugenics from Britain and 'Murica. People knew gays and retards were dying but they didn't care.

My mom

that's great and shit but I'm not talking about just sterilising people in mental wards, I'm talking about the lengths that he went to.

also he didn't succeed the first time, so why would you expect him to succeed now?

even more people recognize the need for his wisdom

and even more people want to stop him.

how about this, let's table this discussion for after hitler is actually resurrected.

Dude. Imagine the backlash you'd get from that.
I was about to say you'd make a shit-ton of money off of doing that, but the Catholic church and Islam are tough competition for addressing spiritual issues.

For me, it's either or my maternal grandfather. And I'd get rid of his sclerosis while I'm at it.

your loss nigga

my 2 dead cats

Terence McKenna
I miss him.

dinner

hitler so he kills himself again, that lil bitch ass fag

Hyman G. Rickover.
Dude was a badass, didn't give a fuck about political correctness and is the father of nuclear energy.

Me.

Harambe