Texas girls thread? Post some texas sluts with area codes

Texas girls thread? Post some texas sluts with area codes.

it..... usually helps when you start off a thread with a picture. Not just a picture of a blue state. Speaking of, Texas ain't never been blue. You're not from around here are you?

well, i would actually suggest that texas is currently purple considering the last election.

Sorry was finding some pics. From her snap. 512 Buda slut

oh sweet jesus. here we go....

I'll never understand the pierced nipples. And those ear pussies/plugs.

i live in texas, i know the stats, are you really going to argue with someone who actually lives in the center of redneck shithole?

by center you must mean Austin or the surrounding area. Got news for you brother, that ain't texas! And you ain't the only one living in the state

Yeah Austin is nothing like the rest of Texas. Austin is the shit

DFW metro.

it lightly snowed here, cold as fuck for texas at the moment, bridges are slightly iced over, roads are fine for the most part, and it's 2:28 AM

Yeah I saw that it snowed there. A lot of people in Austin were hoping for snow.

thumbs up! you know where you live, the temperature and the time! You're just off base on your state politics

nowhere near off base. stats dude.

this Austin is full of liberal fucks that take it up the ass, if you dont like it 'well at least you tried it'

anyone got her nudes? she was 956 now shes Austin

Ha, must be the same "stats" that CNN had. Good luck with that bro :) Maybe in 2020

no, it was pretty even across the board. most people were trying to decide which horrible candidate to choose. texas went from red to purple due to this. it's not really a matter of debate since one of us obviously lives in texas and actually was around people and the other is on here arguing with the redneck fuck.

full disclosure, I voted for Hillary but I don't have any crazy ideas about Texas turning purple any time soon. Mexicans might be the majority in a few years but once again, they don't vote!

see?

Ha, yeah... I don't live in Texas. Which is why I'm wasting time talking Texas politics at 2:37am in the morning. You are living in that CNN world my brother.

that was ME bro. That was me.

I need the good stuff from 903.

Whats good ma?

did your autistic eyes notice that the state was colored blue in the picture possibly because nobody gives a shit about politics in a slut thread?

Nudes of her?

Would love some 817 wins

Same chick

Actually Texas was blue for many MANY years
Back when the Democratic Party was the party of slavery.
Learn some fucking history

Nice, pussy?

kill your self

>happily being an ignorant fuck

Who this

Area Code: 214

Isnt that a dallas area code?

>956

Muh Nigga from the Valley

Fuck off austinfag ,real Texans voted Trump .

really dude?

Ha, well that's something to hang your hat on I suppose.

I am austinfag but I voted trump

Any of you fags know this girl? Holly in San Marcos

Nudes of her?

Know her?

her? are you sure?
dont presume his gender

nah

Any SSHS?

254? Hillsboro/West area?

I've had some on snapchat but ever since they updated it so that you can't take screenshots I can't save them.

Who that? Pearland here.

got any nudes?

Use a screen recording app.

Kelsey lootens???

Post More 713 or 832

Anyone know Megan Simon from Austin?

Yes

You a friend or you just know who she is?

I know random people all over texas

One of my friends is friends with her on facebook

Nice. I hooked up with her on Tinder once

Nice did yall fuck? Got any nudes??

Anything from Bastrop/Smithville?

We didn't have sex, but I ate her out and she sucked my dick and let me cum all over her tits. She has amazing tits btw. But no pictures sorry

nice man she is hot af. Is your name possibly colton lol

Name?

Want me to run by Levi's and get to know her?

Initials are MS

Not going to say

I mean good score, she's bot bad.

Well if your name is Colton then you might be my friends brother

To me she looks like some chick that got some big gig for a show or some kinda big small time job or operation going and let it go to her head. Idk, just looks kinda feminist too. not ugly though

Another from her snap

Y'all are weak, more 512, more nudes

Don't think it's gone to her head. She's a comedian and was actually pretty down to earth I think...also sucked dick like a pro

Nice, I don't believe I know her, but I will keep an eye out for that body around town...

I support this.
Let me look...

Just looks like she has a poor attitude. Congrats although.

Looking for Katie C 512

No she's super nerdy

anyone got more of AX?

Anyone know a girl named Shelby from Houston? Matched her on Tinder and sexted on snapchat for a while (Sh3lbythequeen). Super hot and super slutty. Used to sing opera

So you got any nudes of her??

I know many, please continue.

Super pretty face, last I saw she had her hair dyed like a dark red, cutting scars on her wrists, super sexual and kind of bitchy attitude sometimes

You can't post any pics?

I don't have any unfortunately, and I don't know her last name, just that snapchat.

I had some nudes she sent me and posted them on here a few times, but I've since deleted them and haven't seen them again.

Could be quite a few chicks. But good for you. Cutting seems like much though