No cringe thread? New cringe thread!

No cringe thread? New cringe thread!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bAMKwm0uOIg
youtu.be/7zrswvC7yc0
youtu.be/ZSxfYbdiAyQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This would only be cringey if he was older. A child wearing something childish makes you cringe? You're so insecure you have to make fun of a four year old to give you some sense of satisfaction with your meaningless life.

A child that can't be older than 10 dressing up as a cartoon character makes you cringe? Are you 13 yourself?

You're the most cringe part of this thread

OP....you are such a faggot

Lost
youtu.be/bAMKwm0uOIg

Good Cringe Compilations
youtu.be/7zrswvC7yc0
youtu.be/ZSxfYbdiAyQ

Bait desu

How is that cringe?

Wasn't freebleeding a Sup Forums trolling thing?

The pic in OP is not cringe

Making fun of a child enjoying pokemon is pretty fucking cringe though

Successful cringe thread, though not as OP intended it

KYS OP

Right?
It's a kid being a kid what's so cringey about that?

What's cringe worthy here is the OP thinking this is something to feel any negative feelings for. Any feelings other than, y'know, nothing .

Really op, a fucking child pretending to be a Pokemon master. Kids just playin around. You're the cringe, dickhead

the hell is wrong with you, a kid enjoying his childhood is not cringe.

I don't know. Enjoying Pokemon is pretty cringey tbh.

He's like 5. How is that cringe? OP is a douche

What's wrong with you, were you not loved or something?

yea but it caught on and actual feminists started doing it because they thought it was a real thing

>cringe
I hate the word, as I hate badonka-donk, bling, epic, sick, and every other idiot's slang that the internet and millennials have used.

Serious question; why don't you care that you're garbage? I don't mean because of the words you use, but the mindset that leads you to use this kind of wording. Why is being a garbage excuse for a person not an issue for you?

Also, he's just a fucking kid in a costume. FFS when did being a kid become 'cringe'.

Would still fuck

Waste of a good dub. Also this shit gets posted way too much on /vp/. Not even cringe...

This 7 year old is like 10 times cooler than you'll ever be.

Because the word cringe was invented at the turn of the century

Mindset? Get the fuck over yourself.

I am actually really glad to see kids that like pokemon instead of candy crush andthe like, fuck you op you stoopid fuc