Anyone here like to listen to country music? You should give it a try

Anyone here like to listen to country music? You should give it a try.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uTUP4ET2IE0
youtube.com/watch?v=BNvz5jYmtlU
vocaroo.com/i/s1shdK9jAA1L
youtube.com/watch?v=kPJQ23Lpejg
youtube.com/watch?v=hDCFnj6i8ZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=XUH8VszQun8
youtube.com/watch?v=nwwrWQKaeJI
youtube.com/watch?v=1BPoMIQHwpo
youtube.com/watch?v=EBZZW9yJYgk
youtube.com/watch?v=0SIizvT5Bk8&list=PLFKyVOL7MGC8sGY2PLEBjsUhAaiR-CWM9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It is 98% shit. Almost all good country artists are dead

Do you listen to the dead ones?

Now and again.

I slightly disagree. There were a few good artists in the 80s and 90s. Anything in this century? Complete shit.

Cant stand what they play on the radio from this generation. Early 2000's was when things started changing for the worse

I would say that the most recent "country" music isnt really country at all but I still think its fun to listen to. I think people just say its country music because there are still themes in the lyrics they talk about.

Does The Devil Makes Three count? Because they're fucking great.

The problem is there are three kinds of current country artists.

Those 'bro country' bands who are just pure shit

Good artists that fall into the trap of only making the same repetitive country music that has been made 100 times before.

Shills who are the ones that make the same repetitive country music and think it is good, making that the standard and bringing down what good country music could be

The stereotype that all country is the same is getting more and more true.

Exactly. That shit ain't country

But is it still fun to listen to is what Im asking.

I would say so.

But yu can't just say it 'isn't country' just because it is shit. It is intended as country music, but it is just a shame.

That is what it is now. A shame.

Not a question. But yes, repetitive upbeat songs are 'fun' to listen to.
Prediction of what will happen to the genre in a couple of years:

It will become 100% more pop-y. We will see the introduction of superfluous black rappers in the music. It will become even more sexually-themed than it is with current shit country (look back at good country, it isn't about fucking some girl who is wearing tight jeans), it has at least some meaning)

Never been much into country, but I do like some of Dwight Yoakam's stuff, and also Lyle Lovett.

Nice

i prefer bluegrass. today's country is nothing more then 1980s MTV. now if you're talking Johnny Cash or Marty Robbins, then i'm down. explain yourself

Im going along the lines of what do you consider country music and do you enjoy listening to it?

oh also i forgot to mention, the Glen Campbell 12 string guitar records. fucking gold

This

I can't think of a way bluegrass can be ruined

down in the west texas town of el paso
i fell in love with a mexican girl

that is what i consider the gold standard

The Osborne Brothers. so fucking kick ass

i found a good one, it looked like it could run
up on it's back and away i did ride

what fucking lyrics. and damn that fucker could play guitar

Country music is shit. Nashville is just Hollywood with Wranglers and gay hats...

youtube.com/watch?v=uTUP4ET2IE0

BEER BEER GIRLS TRUCKS GOOD OLD FASHIONED COUNTRY LIVING COLD BEER GIRLS BEER

no thanks.

mad guitar skills though

>Country music is shit. Nashville is just Hollywood with Wranglers and gay hats...

it didn't used to be like that

Country music is dead; it was replaced by pop-country, which is just as easy and quick to manufacture as regular pop music, club music, and the rest of the super-cheap bullshit music the industry is mass-producing today...

Low-cost high-yield. The music industry has turned art into a commodity, and the "industry" has become just as bland and industrial as a sheet steel factory.... Music today is such temporary garbage, it's sickening.

Yeah, and "Caitlyn" Jenner used to have a dick too...

You know how every year music sounds the same (this is true since recorded music was a thing, not to say it is a bad thing)? Country is the same, maybe even more so.

I would say the accents and crap singing helps this. If I played the top 25 male country artists' voices back to back it would be hard to tell the difference because they purposefully sing with the same over-pronounced 'southern' accent.

When country music was good it was relatively new, people weren't familiar with it, and experimented. Now it is just the same again and again and again. IT SOUNDS THE FUCKING SAME. Country has become synonymous with shit. Popular country music nowadays isn't really liked at all, no one thinks it is good (except a few retards), it is the Big Bang Theory of music genres.

Thankfully, we are in a point where more people are experimenting with music, and we have smaller artists making good country music.

youtube.com/watch?v=BNvz5jYmtlU

There's always been shitty mass produced pop cap, you don't know about it cause nobody talks about it anymore cause it was shItty. Nobody's gonna be talking about current pop in 30 years but theyll still be talking about Kendrick Lamar. Genres die and new ones are born. S'the way it goes.

>it is the Big Bang Theory of music genres.
All of my this.

>Kendrick Lamar
Who?

Face it, user, country is dead; replaced by pop-country, for the purpose of $ale$...

naw guys, this. if you don't like this, you are a fucking moroom

vocaroo.com/i/s1shdK9jAA1L

Im fine with that honestly. Im the OP

Then a moroom I be

Then be honest with yourself and admit that you love pop country garbage music.

I like country and I'm not even American. I wish I was a redneck living in the deep south and not in some "civilised" eurotrash cuckland where you can't even speak your mind without the thought police knocking at your door metaphorically (one day it will be literally seeing how things go)
America, please stay like pic related and don't become like Europe.

Only modern country i listen to is chris stapleton and josh turner. Everything else is waylon, willie and johnny and george strait

kek

Okay fine.

Sad country is the best kind of country and I'm drinking alone so post that shit.

>America, please stay like pic related and don't become like Europe

we won't until my generation dies off. then all bets are off. too bad, but i don't really care because the world ends the day i die

>the world ends the day i die

You are correct

I wish those depressed faggots who have attempted but not managed suicide would realise this.

Willie!

Ten with a Two:

youtube.com/watch?v=kPJQ23Lpejg

youtube.com/watch?v=hDCFnj6i8ZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=XUH8VszQun8
youtube.com/watch?v=nwwrWQKaeJI
youtube.com/watch?v=1BPoMIQHwpo

Actually, can someone tell my why those people don't try again?

Suicide is easy. Either they are all doing it for attention or they are pussies (probably both).

I would prefer that anyone who has regular suicidal thoughts who hasn't been non-retarded enough to get them seen to be a medical person, I would prefer them to just kill themselves, wouldn't you?

>I would prefer them to just kill themselves, wouldn't you?

i really could give a shit, as they say. why care? let them do it or not, it doesn't hurt me unless they die owing me money.

youtube.com/watch?v=EBZZW9yJYgk

songs about shooting people are pretty good too

Riggidy god darn it good music

youtube.com/watch?v=0SIizvT5Bk8&list=PLFKyVOL7MGC8sGY2PLEBjsUhAaiR-CWM9

Saloon music but whatever

lot of city slickers on tonight