Some ssssssssaturday s/fur

some ssssssssaturday s/fur

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████████Silence, that like a cancer, grows.█████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████████And that shows the fools that their words, like silent raindrops, were silent.█████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

I guess we can do another.

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████████Because darkness is cold and damp.█████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████████And darkness never fools people.█████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

i mean. If you don't want to then we let it die.

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████████My friend only fools people...█████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

howdy

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████████people, disturbed, without listening.█████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

If I was retired, I'd try setting up large terrariums that encourage unusual paths of evolution.
It'd be cool trying to get mice to be able to farm, by encouraging them to stay mostly in one place by having it so that all but a number of individual rooms could be reached by snakes.

So, is the shit emo poetry with admittedly cool images guy a regular thing here or is this new

hey

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████████People that touched the visions of darkness, but were fooled by the cold and damp.█████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

Nah it's cool, I can do another. Going back to more general oral, it'll go faster heh.

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████████And no one dared disturb the darkness without listening..█████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

Regular.
And it's the lyrics to Sounds of Silence.

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████████The fools, listening to light, and with the visions of darkness...█████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████████... never heard my friend.█████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

meant for

Either is fine by me

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████████I do not know they might know...█████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████████... that light, like a cancer, grows...█████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

anyone?

Stop it dash

I used to thread a lot more, been some time since those days but I'll drop in once in a while I guess.

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████████and in a pond, they mistook the reflection for the stars for the heavens.█████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

Anyone what

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████████Because silence grows, with the seeds that remains.█████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████████And grows....█████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████...and grows....██████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████... in the wells of darkness.██████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████And the ligh t flashed out it's warning.██████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

Nice.

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████That the seeds it left were forming....██████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

this nigger just keeps going, aint nothing gon stop him

one more then I gotta sleep

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████....silence that people without speaking, without listening, were within silence.██████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████And people bowed to darkness.██████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

could i request more scaly/shark oral? gotta have some exitement with those teeth

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████Darkness, that might plant visions of light.██████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

Oh yeah, finished my transfers. Welp...

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████Without speaking, without listening, it might share light.██████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████But the people never dared touch the darkness.██████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████The creeping, teaching but silent, darkness.██████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

Why not eh

captchas are fuckin killing me

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████Because the people never dared grow with the darkness.██████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

This should be fun

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████Because they were fools.██████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████Fools, listening to the light.██████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

done

Tell me about it, I actually caved and bought the pass a few minutes ago.

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████And the echoed silence grows in darkness, without people.██████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒