Thoughts on John Maus, Sup Forums?

Thoughts on John Maus, Sup Forums?

I'm shilling him every day till he becomes Sup Forumscore btw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/__OFDXtANq8
youtu.be/W24WS9uM6bU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you're a few years too late he's already been mucore

Respect him, he is the only dude that didn't disown Sam Hyde and the Funky Bunch

The majority of Sup Forums never listened to any of his albums or songs other than Hey Moon and Cop Killer

what the fuck was his problem?

huh?
you mean Sup Forums
he was discussed here heavily back in 2011

COP KILLER

LET'S KILL SOME COPS TONIGHT

he's already mucore newfaggot

anyway, he is quite possibly one of the most patrician artists of our time. he is seriously underrated, plebs don't understand his genuis, even a lot of it is lost on me, the guy knows so much and is very interesting. it's a shame he doesn't really play shows much but i admire that, but when he does play shows he goes fucking apeshit and really makes it a unique performance. watching someone beat themselves up and scream onstage is really something.

and like he didn't pull his music from world peace after it got labeled alt right and shitcanned, he's a smart guy and doesn't follow bullshit politcal trends like liberals do. he's a very well studied person.

i don't shill for maus much but i honestly love him and his muisc, practically every single song at this point give or take a couple. he has a very special place in my heart and i was pretty active on mausspace for a few years.

john if you're reading this, i love you.

i am getting older, you are, getting old.

youtu.be/__OFDXtANq8

>mfw thankscomputer is doing stuff with MDE again soontm

>I'm fucking retarded. RETARDED. Do you read me asshole, RETARDED... But not as retarded as fucking hip-hop...
based maus

>till he becomes Sup Forumscore
please reconsider your life if you think it's a good idea

MY EYES THEY SWELL LIKE PREGNANT BREASTS

youtu.be/W24WS9uM6bU

>doesn't follow bullshit politcal trends like liberals do
alt right is literally a bullshit political trend :)

but yes, maus is intelligent and talented.

maus isn't alt-right so i don't understand your post.

>literally
>:)

could you be any more of an obvious liberal

We Must Become the Pitiless Censors Of Ourselves was named after a quote by a French communist philosopher.

>obvious liberal
nah, mostly into being pragmatic and reasonable, which leaves me drifting in between a lot of bullshit isms, but fantastic psychoanalysis!

sorry, the implication of the quote was not that maus is alt right, or following a trend. it was only pointing out that liberals aren't the only ones following bullshit political trends at the moment.

I earnestly don't believe that Maus follows any one political belief to a T, moreso he just takes elements from each ideology and assigns them to himself and what he thinks is just. You watch or read any interview he does and the dude is /all/ about scavenging the world and its various cultures of art and principle and adding what he likes about everything to his music. Him showing up to sing a song on MDE's program and dick around for the outro of one of the other episodes doesn't mean he's an alt-right YouTube aristocrat-following shill. I reckon any blooming aesthetic movement simply piques his interest.

i am similarly neutral, i find myself looking at things on a case by case basis and trying to have the most reasonable approach to every topic. i never really align myself with these political factions, seems barbaric and you can't be with one or the other if you think for yourself rather than just accepting every single view a party has as the correct view.

and it wasn't psychoanalysis, your post just literally read like a tumblr baby is all :)

this, given that he has a phd in politcal philosophy i think it's safe to say that maus has ecountered in good detail many many different politcal ideologies and isn't so attached to any one of them like the average person might.

yh, he pretty much follows whatever school of thought that interests him until he "hits a wall" with it.

>Sammy Sam and the Righty Reich