Dolly mem. cont

Dolly mem. cont.

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/suicide/young-girl-livestream-suicide-hanging-liveme-app/comment-page-2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeet

what? to edgy?

in

>oh look it's this thread again.
>i guess we're not done being edgy little faggots and laughing about some girl's suicide.

nah

i feel like she is watching me finding all her personal stuff even thought i dont believe in ghosts

huehuehuehuehue 10/10 image bro huehuehuehue

op here,
I'm going to hell,
but at least I'm laughing my ass of to that moralfag's reaction in the prev thread

OP is a faggot. Image too edgy, and I made rape jokes in the last thread.

Anyways men, let's track down the fucko boyfriend.

Dearest Lord,

We entrust Katelyn Nichole Davis to your undying mercy and love.

While in this life, she felt much pain and found life difficult. May you enfold her now with your love where no pain can find her, but rather your love can heal her.

Make her a Guardian Angel for her brother Ben. Give her, Lord, kind admittance to your Kingdom and bring comfort to her family.

We ask this, as we ask all things, through Christ our Lord.

Amen.

Can anyone shop cum on her face and a dick in her mouth

kek,

and yes let us find the fucko.

already?

>the fucko boyfriend
>implying he even exists

Nah dude she ain't here.
Premarital sex and all.

I dont trust the link in last thread even though its a trusted link, could someone make it into a webm?

>undying mercy and love.
shame "God" didn't show any of that mercy and love when SHE WAS STILL ALIVE

No

anyone have the video?

She was fucking cute though. Fuck, shame.

>@nightcore27: I've been through worse...I was raped and beaten at age 4. I was molested that same year. My mother never believed me though. My real father lives two miles away from me yet he never wants to see me. I'm the mother of my siblings. My mother takes pills and never cleans the house. I have to clean, cook, take care of the children, and get all A's or I won't be able to go outside. I was sent to a mental asylum last year because I threatenen to take mine and my families life away because they deserve it.
Posted 1 month ago1 month

>@nightcore27: I've tried. But it's not them. It's the people around me. The students, my friends, my family...my own boyfriend. It's killing me. They keep putting me down. I'm just done...with everything. I'm not pretty, I'm worthless, I'm stupid, I'm useless, I'm a monster, I have to cut to feel "ok". But...I'm tired of it. I just want my life to end. Why won't it? Why can't God just tell me the time is up already? I'm not meant for anything...unless he just loves to see me suffer.
Posted 1 month ago1 month

>@nightcore27: No it's not...bad things happen to a monster like me.

where did this come from

So bf exists.

Good work private

Nice trips. She seemed like a good and funny person, and that's what sucks.

aye
cool person to hang out with

>I was sent to a mental asylum last year because I threatenen to take mine and my families life away because they deserve it.

Psychology

Check'd and can someone explain? Haven't been on Sup Forums for like three days.

Her soundcloud

confirmed a lot of the stuff going around, though she doesn't exclusively say it was her step father, though it is safe assume it's most likely referring to him

Don't let the bread die. Fuck OP's edgy image, let's do good.

kek

rip young queen of Sup Forums
Sup Forums worships the dead
especially if it was a 12 year old girl

Just watched the video, and heres why i don't think she was depressed

Depression is common yes especially with kids her age where the mind is crazily active with so many different emotions, but her depression wasn't what you think it is. Did she have family issues? Yes, did she get molested/raped? I'm not sure, probably. But did she kill herself because depression won? I don't think so, and here's why.

I actually love the video first off, it shows a lot of emotion, but that's the problem.

People that are suicidal FROM DEPRESSION don't do what she did. They don't want attention and love, they just want to leave.

12 years old is a crazy age especially for women, but the biggest thing that stood out was her crying and apology.

She was more concerned with other people that she cried. People with even the most severe depression don't kill themselves because they have others to live for.

The best example I have is Robin Williams for that. That speaks for itself.

Another thing was the 2 YouTube videos of her gave you a quick sense of her surroundings. and 2 major roles, she talks about depression, and God.

This is where i will be this evil person in the light of a situation and apologize to everyone im about to offend, but i'm calling bullshit.

Most Religious people unless forced into their religion, believe suicide is the devils was and basically, you're going to hell, since Christianity/Catholicism is more common in white Americans, they teach you to fear gods wrath for sinning.

With all this being said and given that most people won't read this anyway, I'm not saying she wasn't depressed, im just saying the severity probably wasn't all that it was hyped up to sound, and that she well

I think she was high on something when she did what she did. Too be honest.

If you want to talk to me some more about it, we'll talk. I'll lurk around for a while.

I had to read that twice.

>Haven't been on Sup Forums for like three days.
doesn't matter...
they've been making this fucking thread all fucking week

she probably didnt even know Sup Forums existed

A 12-year-old girl hung herself on a livestream. If you're someone like me, you'll get chills, saddened and terrified while watching the 40 minute long video. Then 20 minutes of her lifeless body swinging, her phone going off, and her siblings calling her name.

>confirmed a lot of the stuff going around
no, it doesn't

Waiting to see your degree first.

Medicine will do that to you. I feel like the prescriptions doctors give us nowadays fuck with us worse than we ever can.

How come faggo?

An nero, faggot

Maybe it would have offered solace like it does for most of us...

Op from last thread. I'm gonna sleep but seriously, I don't want to miss out. Kik me at lord_stormy with any findings. Thanks

You know that white sheet behind her, she pulled that around her to try and get some privacy.. it's like she lives in one big open room with her family.. you can see this on her first YouTube video. It's actually really sad to think of the situation she was literally stuck in.

>text on a website proves it 100% happened

We just got a new puppy for Christmas and I really hate it.

can someone please send me a link of the vid please?

can we find that fucko boy now?

go on bestgore and look up you will find

y tho

>i'm too lazy to search the archive

I pray to her now.

I went against getting a degree. I live in California near Hollywood, a future in Psychology was non existent.

I'm 29 now and i originally went to school for 4 years when i was18, and then the economy went to shit and I was literally told by my teacher that being a psychologist would be pretty much impossible

I do have the skills and ability to break things down, however i'm not labeled a psychologist by the state.

69 @ end of post confirms. Are you Native American. Ayyyeee

stay on topic dammit

It breaks my heart to watch it.
Poor girl.

he's always biting

she watches Sup Forums from the stars now

bestgore.com/suicide/young-girl-livestream-suicide-hanging-liveme-app/comment-page-2/

watch at your own risk

Same man.

As for now, I really can't believe you. Not like it'll matter too you, but y'know, no proof.

that kinda makes me happy

>when Sup Forumstards pretend to care

Fuck off with your invisible sky wizard.

wat

You don't have to believe me, I totally understand. But i can easily prove my case or at least show you the evidence where I came to my conclusion if you want.

Lmao Ricky went perfect with that

Watched once can't watch it again. Bothered me for days. Feeling somewhat suicidal a few times myself it really got to me.

Katelyn
goddess of an heros

thank you :)

>She was more concerned with other people that she cried. People with even the most severe depression don't kill themselves because they have others to live for.
friend's dad was christian religious nut

killed himself because he wanted to join god

So yeah the fact that she talks about don't mean a thing

>posting trigger warnings

Jesus, the fucking kikes have destroyed yet another generation

You are a degenerate

THE VIDEO IS CURSED
THE PHONE RING IS A LINK TO THE OTHER SIDE AND THEN SHE GETS YA I KNEW IT

and if she was alive, and she came here, and she tried to tell you all about her problems... you know you would just be all "TITS OR GTFO SLUT"

can we try and find the step father?

Thanks for posting these. Shit is sad.

The thing is, regardless of depression or not she clearly wasn't in a normal mental state and needed help. Her cousin and aunt have said she has been in counseling.

me too im trying to sleep but my house creeks

Jesus fuck.

I'm gonna burn in hell, but while we're at it, anyone's got her nude or full body from sideway so we can see her bewbs?

Not trying to be edgy guys but the video doesn't affect me, is there something wrong with me?

It's not that I can't see how fucked up the situation is though but I could watch this again and jus not really care?

all that was on the previous thread

exactly

Did your friends dad make sure everyone knew he was going to kill himself? Even leave a note apologizing to people or in this case, stream it?

Wow, thanks! :^)

watched it 5 times within the last hour.

Amen

nah some people dont get phased by this tuff its normal

What did he say that was non factual?

what progress was made?

edge

>then her nudes go viral
>and by the time she has time to kill herself over that everything about her fucked up family comes out due to her nudes going viral, her stepdad is executed sharia style and girl decides not to suicide the end
>Sup Forums saves the day

There is no nudes. I doubt any of the rumors of her having them released in her school, it's all bullshit and not true.

>mother to her sibling
Did she gave a birth when she was like 8-10?

dox, address, ph#