Just stole this from a bar, drunk as fuck, what can I do with it Sup Forums tell me

Just stole this from a bar, drunk as fuck, what can I do with it Sup Forums tell me

Looks like a blackberry. Those aren't very popular (so you can't really sell it easily), and they have security out the ass. Toss it and learn to steal better shit, nigger

Why did you steal a card reader?

nigga, thats a cc machine

you know that it has GPS tracker, right?

is this bait

As you can see I removed the battery

oh right, didn't see it

Why is your thumb shooped out?

Because fuck you, thats why

He said drunk as fuck dummy.

It's trash now.

Clean your fucking stove nigger

Insert it into your anus, clear. What else are you supposed to fucking do with it, dumbass?

tap scam?

Find another bar with the same one, switch them around then take the new one to the bar you stole it from

This world is a piece of shit, I can't believe how many around me lie cheat and steal to get their way. I was much like this in my younger years but I grew out of it, if you are still like this you've got someone you need to talk to, maybe the therapist. Because you know they do good work. OP, tell me again about why you would do such an act when you know there is little payoff and nothing that provides you service?

are you some kind of nigger? take it back

seriously, what good is the world if everyone is a bunch of benign children trying to take what they can? Am I just being a hippy here thinking that the world is of better service when serving itself?

Nah you're just overly invested in everyone else and you are getting the appropriate payoff. Redirect your investment.

Congrats OP, you just hit a new low. And the worst part is that you can't even steal what's worth stealing. At least do it right. However, I admit, stealing useless shit just for the fuck of it is badass.

Your retardation amused me.

Absolutely nothing you can do with that you fucking retard

I will leave when I see true kindness. I know these words are being changed, tough luck for me then. Your backhanded remarks will be dealt with in due time as is for the ones who are doing the filtering.

You have some really pretty hands OP.