Hi bros. Just finished "the stand" by Stephen king and I need sth new to read

Hi bros. Just finished "the stand" by Stephen king and I need sth new to read.
Post ur fav books bros.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SObnO6jnAD8
youtube.com/watch?v=QsBT5EQt348
takeoverworld.info/Grand_Chessboard.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=UT5MY3C86bk
youtube.com/watch?v=kYvO3qAlyTg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Gunslinger was a real dope King book too. My favorite book is Robinson Crusoe by Daniel Defoe. A close second is Picture of Dorian Gray.

U fuckin nigger

Reread The Stand.

And make sure its the 1152 pages version.

>"In 1990, a new unabridged edition of The Stand was published, billed as "The Complete & Uncut Edition". Published in hardcover by Doubleday in May 1990, this became the longest book published by King at 1152 pages"

I read The Stand twice in a row during high school and it was much better the second time.

My favourite novel of all-time, it also deals with the apocalypse

Or watch the mini series and compare and contrast.

The acting is pretty top notch for the time.

GOODBYE MOON.

this
>also read twice in high school
>blood brother

I love how King doesn't even know if he likes it with the extra bits. That preface was something special.

Ive read the uncut version

Its crazy that he updated it to the 90s from the 80s.

The Story of B

>a first person narrative of a priest being successfully talked out of his faith by the antichrist

mfw when wrong image and wrong user replied to.

The Story of Sup Forums

Lolita

I'm, not judging you, but I really do hope you're not over 25 and still reading Stephen King.

Saying that, I think my favorite of his that I read back when I was 15 or 16 was The Talisman.

youtube.com/watch?v=SObnO6jnAD8

I think everything about the man is crazy.

Math major here. That's the scariest thing I've ever seen.

samefag

This is a good read. Similar to kings style but better than most of his efforts

Forgot pic

Reading is for losers

>from the author of Dune

This was only posted 2 weeks ago and is kinda cool.

youtube.com/watch?v=QsBT5EQt348

The UN forecasts that the 12th billion human will never be born.

Story?

but stop after drawing of the three, ffs the story goes retarded as fuck after drawing of the three.

Its so much better to read it not knowing. The entire story is basically a massive setup for a huge paradigm shift that will blow your mind.

Just trust that it's very good because of who wrote it.

read the wheel of time series i guarantee you wont regret it
ive reread it many times and love it every time

Really fuckin cool apocalypse book. Kinda short, unfortunately. The Will Smith movie really messed up the story so the title doesn't really make sense in that context.

Wolf in white van
Ordinary thunderstorms
Penpal
Grow up
11/22/63

what the fuck are you doing on Sup Forums?

Oh i read that already. Was good, but really very short

There have been 3 movies based on this book, and none of them have got it right. The whole point of what this book is is missing from them all.

King's work in general went to shit after he got ran over by that van. Stick with the time period before that and the stories are all generally good.

My fave novel
Get it user, will not disappoint

Lies of locke lamora

house of leaves

Yeeeeeesssssss!!!!! So fucking good

"Moreover, as America becomes an increasingly multicultural society, it may find it more difficult to fashion a consensus on foreign policy issues, except in the circumstances of a truly massive and widely perceived direct external threat." - The Grand Chessboard (1997)

>written only 3 years before 9/11 happened

Reading this currently.

I can relate to I Am Legend so much. I like hate all my neighbours they have dogs barking and are up fucking late carrying on and shit and I'm like "they're all fucked" and go yell at them and do crazy shit to fuck with them like full on left a dozen eggs out in the sun for a month then chucked em over one of their fences and just generally be an asshole.

Dawned on me I'm the one whos fucked and felt exactly like the guy in the book.

wait, wut?

>dat pic though

How's being 14? Havin fun?

who are these people?

k. I'm reading this right fucking now.

well yeah i'm kinda a huge faggot so i guess it's as much fun as it can be

Menahem Begin and Zbigniew Brzezinski Playing Chess at the Camp David Summit, 1978

who are Menahem Begin and Zbigniew Brzezinski?

Menachem Begin was an Israeli politician, founder of Likud and the sixth Prime Minister of Israel.

Zbigniew Kazimierz Brzezinski is Polish-American political scientist and geostrategist, who served as counselor to President Lyndon B. Johnson from 1966 to 1968 and was President Jimmy Carter's National Security Advisor from 1977 to 1981. He was a founding member of the Trilateral Commission.

Who are some other good horror writers?

I read most of Lovecraft and started in on Clive Barker and have Poe on the standby but that's all I know about.

omg this

>Michael C. Ruppert
youtube.com/watch?v=UT5MY3C86bk

Holy shit there are some red pilled motherfuckers in this thread.

I'm proud of you tonight Sup Forums

>Zbigniew Brzezinski

Literally Satan incarnate
>youtube.com/watch?v=kYvO3qAlyTg

The problem with this video is peak oil. The world is going to run out of it right when we hit ~11 billion round 2050 and all of our industrial fertilizers are made from crude oil.

ALL OF THEM

So just as our population peaks, our food production will plummet and the cost of food is going to skyrocket.

That's crazy.

The Dark Half was based on the character Parker from the Richard Stark books. Try them.