Personal rant thread

Personal rant thread

Today my register was $70 short. Paying rent this month is already going to hard, now I have to pay this too. FML

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yjdpnfzd8hc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=Yjdpnfzd8hc

Sorry man. Maybe this beautiful ass cheers you up.

Fucking kike managers

What's your PayPal?

giggles. $70 pfffff, stfu kid

Don't have one. Not looking for charity but thanks anyway

youtube.com/watch?v=Yjdpnfzd8hc dupe

Math is hard apparently. Learn to fucking count

We got hit with lots of customers and call-outs. Didn't even get a break the entire 9 hours. Eventually it's hard to focus.

You need some potassium

>Personal rant thread
>
>Today my register was $70 short. Paying rent this month is already going to hard, now I have to pay this too. FML

In the US this is super illegal. Contact the department of labor about this

no its not. quite being a bitch

Well that's what happened. If you want to dispute it talk to my boss

Well if you just get in the car like the nice man asks, you can make yourself $50

That too is illegal in most states.

i work register too, been slammed with customers plenty of times. its not that hard to count out the right amount of change. it takes alot of work to end up $70 bucks short. unless you work at a gas station and had some drive offs then yea i can see it happening.

>giggles

Can you buy me a new camera?

My girlfriends family hates me and thinks I control her. Today they asked us over for dinner, I couldn't go because my dog is on medication and I needed to be home to give it to him, but I told my girlfriend to go. She said no because it would look weird if she went by herself. Now her family is going to hate me more and continue to think that I'm some scumbag because I wouldn't let her go to dinner.

Wage theft is a federal thing but unfortunately in some states no breaks are required for 18+ adults.

Damn

I would knock the dried period blood off her pussy using my erect penis

>not standing up for yourself if they give you shit

Top cuck

No father will respect the guy dating his daughter if he doesn't show he's got ballz

I really hate having to be a wageslave, not being born into a rich family or any opportunities to own a tiny piece of land just for myself is horrible. I seriously hate being paid less than the price of what we produce, to have it sold back to us for an even higher price than that. I just want to work on my own property, for myself.

I guess thread doesn't like a healthy does of potassium in the morning. I sure do love a good banana day to day. Some say that an apple a day keeps the doctor away, when in truth, Bananas hold more of your daily nutrient intake than an apple. So do yourself a favor and have a banana today :)
AND DEEPTHROAT IT LIKE THE WHORE YOU ARE, SISSY
CHOKE ON IT
CHOKE ON THIS MEME

FAKE

Wew lad calm down Sup Forumstard

Oh no a 9 hour shift with no breaks

Come work in a kitchen, we'll get that up to 15 hours no problem

Had a bit of a preg scare and my bf got mad that I told him about it. I thought it was the responsible thing to do, informing him, but apparently it wasn't.

your boyfriend sounds imature
good thing you wasnt

Do what I do when I need a little extra flow pretend to be an 18 year old broad online and scam old perverts. Works every time.

10/10

how?
teach us user

>Breaks not mandatory.
>having to pay for giving the wrong change
How are you all okay with this?

where do you work where they would make you make up a register short out of your pocket?

americans do it to themselves

in australia we just tell the boss to go get fucked, they rarely try that shit over here

man up america stop selling your dignity for "tips" and make your boss pay your damn wages

You'll need to create a fake email address, download a text app, you don't wanna use your phone number, find pics of a cute af young girl 18+ not too hot though gotta be believable go to backpage create an ad advertising yourself as a non pro girl hard up needing extra money, sit back wait for the texts to roll in, tell them you need a 40 or whatever amount deposit before you book, because your "tired of no shows and guys who aren't serious about meeting" half the guys say no, lots say yes sit back and watch the money roll in.

Having wages deducted is illegal.
8 hours of work is a joke and you don't need a break.

can you get a fucking job you fat lazy piece of shit?

Stick to only old guys they have cash and they're too desperate to fuck a hot teen chick. Stay away from young dudes they're broke as fuck and the bullshit too much

thanks for the tips user

you make much doing it?

if you went at it for a full week treating it like a 8-12 hour work day how much on average would you make that week

my advice to you is to meet up with your friends, kidnap a tard and torture him on a livestream. Then you'll get free living for a couple of years.

Ring her parents and explain perhaps. That would be the adult thing to do.

As long as your dog story is truth then they'll think you're a kind hearted animal lover.

I guess short of that, tell the bitch to talk to her folks and ask them to lay off the hate.

invest in something first
bitcoin ship has sailed but im sure there is something left you can invest in

more time = more cash when you get out
unless you made a bad investment in which case your still broke so no difference

I do it for a about 3 or 4 days at a time average over 200 bucks a day. No bs. For maybe a few hours a day all together just replying to messages

do you know the legal risks?
any problems with the law

It is illegal to make someone pay with their wages for lost money from till.
At least in America.

I know where I work they would just write you up and if it happened enough times then you were fired.

We had the rule that for every thousand dollars you were only allowed to be off by 25 cents.
Usually a full 8 hour day would get you 10-13 thousand in sales. So if you were off by more than a couple of bucks then you got written up and if it kept happening then you were fired.

Their soliciting "sex" from me well they think they are if they go to the cops they'd have to admit to that, not gonna happen. On paper it just looks like they sent me money. I'm not going in their account and taking it. And I doubt the cops are too interested in some old pervert who lost 40 bucks trying to pick up a hooker.

Then how is it happening?
We'll have to agree to disagree on the second one, we are coming from two completely different standpoints.

What shitty place do you work at?

Maybe I'm just a lazy millennial, But I don't understand this pride people have about getting jew'd over by the big man.

Don't marry that dude...thats fucked up.

Jokes on you i already got one.

Where do you have them send money? Can't they put up a dispute on PayPal or something? This sounds genius. Do you do it from behind a vpn or anything to protect yourself?

>not keeping a mental tab on what your money count should be through out the day.
>trusting ppl who work where cashiers are needed.

This is the problems with millenial generation they all think they are entitled to a job, how about instead of working for the man become the man instead go out and work for yourself then find how hard it is to create something with your bare hands and find how hard it is to keep well trained staff, who wont eventually fuck up what you've worked so hard for!

They send it via email etransfer, online banking. They on people who know what the money is actually for is me and the old pervert. No need to hide behind a vpn. There's no way in hell that the guy will go to the cops or have a any idea how to find me that's another reason why you stay away from young guys More likely to try and get retribution more tech savvy

Because people don't stand up to their employers over a min wage job for some reason.

I used to work 8 hours and cry about breaks too. Then I got a couple jobs working 12 hours with one 30 min and it changed my outlook.

Also check em

Maybe learn to count money eh fuck face?

Hmmm...Idk what the fuck email e transfer is. I live around a ton of old rich people so this sounds perfect. Doesn't your method expose some of your banking information like your account and routing number or something? Again this is an awesome idea,I just need to figure out a way for an old retard to send money easily.will have to Google this email etransfer you talk about

Quit being a bitch, therea no excuse for that fuckery, you arent in the right line of work

Neither marriage nor babies are on the To-Do list. He is pretty much perf besides that reaction tho. I think it might have been the way I approached it. Tbh I guess he has a point; I should have just not said anything unless the test came back positive. There was no call for that drama.

WFT? Is that even legal? What a shitty thing for the company to do.

Surely, if the company expects you to carry the full responsibility and risk for daily losses, they should provide you with the right to claim the full responsibility for daily profits??????

Otherwise they are taking the piss (which they are).

I live in Canada I didn't realize you Amerifags don't have email transfers. I give them my email address they go to their online bank app send me an email. I click the link and deposit the cash. Too easy

Rich faimily isnt everything. I was born on a council estate, dad beat mum up and we left when i was six (so, broken home), single parent faily, yadah, yadah, now im a 30 somthing lawyer working for a good firm, very happy with a house, dogs, wife who is a doctor, car, yadah yadah.

TL:DR: educate yourself, get a trade or a degree, apply yourself, and good things will happen :D