wut?

>to my son
>dog treat under the paper

Holy shit. This really hits me.

His friend died

This hit me hard

cat ones really do hit hard, especially if you loose yours, like i did

Last three

Why she dont stop liying to me Sup Forums?

This is the lamest feels thread I've ever seen.

Later, losers.

She lies to me because she is scared of losing me

No wnedys

youtube.com/watch?v=ClRQFI34xZs

I cant think of nothing that gets me farthest than me than her lies
Everyday I love her less, but I cant let her fall. Withouth me, she surely would kill herself

I dont deserve to be happy

Sup niggette

I'm a chef at Wendy's , $8.25 an hour.

>love myself
faggot

Put in a goo d word wth wnedy for me

>The most beautiful things
> the most crazy experiences
> the best people
> I've seen them all
> INSIDE MY HEAD

cyka hits hard

> When Rosa was based but SocDems betrayed the revolution

This

>mfw

As an alcoholic, this hits hard.

Why does the cube on the upper left have 2 yellow centerpieces? This is bullshit

Upper right you fucktard

when did he say this? what season/episode

Not sure when but it was right after he lost his wife

its not funny but i laughed anyway because it reminds me of my girlfriend

checked and perhaps, but maybe you are more scared of losing her?

I like this girl, We hooked up one night, Failed at getting it going, was super nervous because shes op, Anywho been talking to her a bit since, tryna see if she wants to hang out, go on a date or something soon, She keeps putting it off, Usually id take the hint and i kinda have but women seem to always do this, any thing im doing wrong?
Can help or Roast, After all this is Sup Forums ty

Suicide and addiction comes out of a lack of human connection(i belive)

you do deserve to be happy, but if you think shes going to off herself if you leave then you literally cant, because you are trapped.

It doesn't matter how good the pussy is in jail, at the end of the day its just someones asshole

No, I can assure you that.
Thank you for asking

this lol

help plz

ex, i mean lol sorry 4got 2 type that

That´s exactly what is happening. Im trapped. Im wasting my life with her, and still I cant dump her because I feel like shit when I hurt her when I try to reason with her, and she falls more and more into depression
Sometime she would get better, and everything is fine.
Those days are so scarce I dont know what to do to help her. When in pschiatrist she behaves like a normal person, it´s like she has a mask to all whose she doesnt care.

Selfishly, I want to leave her, no matter what she does after

Can I join the feels thread?
I always wonder why are all people so blind and salty? Sometimes I just try to make world a little bit better place. I try to help someone without any reason. Sometimes I just have capabilities to do it, but people don't listen to me... Sometimes I feel like clairvoyant, I know exactly what will happen, because I'm experienced enough and I try to avoid it... Everyone is salty, no one wants cooperation. This is really sad when you find out, that a person who did not listen to you tips is now dead. It happened to me few times... Even my father died this way. I feel just helpless.

sorry man aint no help on Sup Forums.
try not to be so nervous, or drink, or do some drugs.

alll of these are bad ideas but might help you fuck this bitch. It probably better to just leave it alone

Can feel that man, Delt with it before, Best thing you can do is look for support for her and distance yourself, Just know that its not your fault she is the way she is and if she were to off herself she would do that with or with out you.

yo bro. I think you should find someone else who does care about her, like parents or siblings? idk, how old are you if thats not to personal, and are you OP and posting the 'just war things?'

gonna wait a few days then ask if she's keen for hangs, if not i should just leave it yea?

if she keeps falling into a depression while she is with you... does that say anything do you think? what if you try to convince her that you are the one causing this and try to detach a bit

Do you have a picture or what do you really like about her?

dangit Dale

and why not ask right now bro?
dis me

Add a scar to your heart and move on.

No pic willing to share man, i really like her smile man, and her ass obvs..
shes super kind and super pretty. half Asian. shes to nice to tell me if shes not keen tho which is why its a head fuck. we get along super well etc and her ass is op its just i dunno, chicks never really dig me, not that im not attractive or anything but because im that quiet cunt all the time. so im being super careful but i feel like that fucks it

Can i add to the feels thread?

since my wife of 10 years left me i constantly feel like im not good enough
i struggle with drugs and alcohol sometimes i turn to Sup Forums to look for some kind of weird comfort
but i just constantly feel empty
i seriously consider suicide from time to time
im never really happy any more
im either sad or numb and im fed up of it

>inb4 calling me a faggot

i would man but i talked to her yesterday and shes at the beach, so was gonna wait a day or two so i dont seem like a nerd cunt. i dunno man i suck with this shit

What is this I don't speak the janitor language

When I try that she gets activities, meets peoples, always end in disaster, she trusts too much in other people and almost all the time, the girl who has become her bestie end up suckerpunching her. Then I have to pick up her, recompose and start all over again. I dont know if she has bad luck or just a toxic person

Her father is in prison for trying to bury her alive when she was 10
Her mother has become alcoholic, and behaves like shit to her. For example, her mother used to fill her drawers with trash so my gf dont forget she is trash. I succesfully removed her mother from her life
Her brother flew to other country when he was able to, he doesnt care about her, just comes to ask money by hone every now and then. She gives to him on my back
Her best friend tried to rape her, but I arrived before he could finnish. I broke his nose and humerus.

Sometimes I think like you just did. What if Im being toxic to her? But it´s me, or else...

Man thats a tough one, Have you thought of the possiblity of traveling seeing what is around the world rather than staying where things got shitty? The best thing that you could ever hope for, no matter what is, is out there man, you just gotta search, There is no point in dying if you havent lived

>be me at 16
>was always fit and good looking
>first fuck was a cheerleader
>finish high school with good grades, went to trade school
>got good job soon after high school making $25 an hour
>family was already well off, we were all happy
>buy late grandpa's old house, huge place with lots of potential
>start building my life
>now be me at 30
>parents have been divorced for 10 years
>have bad leg and respiratory illnesses
>shit job, barely enough money. sometimes no food
>out of shape
>dad is off with new family, only see him every few years
>mom has dementia
>no gf 8 years
>no siblings
>no relatives
>big house is a like a tomb
why did this happen? what did I do wrong?

bro maybe start looking past physical traits? those are nice but you are born with them and you cant change em. Shes probably heard it all b4 and is sick of it... i know i would be.... do you have any similar interests? or hobbies or activities?

this girl is driving me nuts

Sell the house and get a smaller one while you look for a new job in a new area

Could that work?