Post your stupid secrets!!!

Post your stupid secrets!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1138452/WARNING-GRAPHIC-CONTENT-Nanny-mercilessly-beats-toddler.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm a cuck

I love to give my self hanging wedgies

Explain?

*insert i'm gay meem here*

I love wnedys fry

I'm fuck buddies with my friend's gf's 13yo sister

did someone say wnedy fry?

i work as a male cam model, even tho im having a normal good paid job. nobody knows.

I fuck chickens
Like 4 real
No joke
AMA

How much do you make?

~60€/h.

You ever get any weird requests?

My wife gave my oldest a legitimate happy ending last night

My friends were talking about how semen can get rid of stretch marks. This was before smart phones and awesome google.

I had some stretch marks on my boobs. I ended up jacking my dog off and putting the semen on my boobs for maybe a month before I found out it didn't work

:\

This thread is now wnedy fry thread

nah. Most are into muscles or feet. Some like to watch me jerk off or simply like to talk. pretty easy good, if you are ripped and/or good looking.

Post picture? Also are most of your customers male or female?

i wont post a pic of me on Sup Forums, sorry. im a solid 7/10, nothing special.

but 99% are male. only one fat ugly girl likes to chat sometimes, she is kinda sad.

Fair enough and that's nice you're keeping her company.

bmp

I think my brother-inlaw wants me to sleep with my sister.

Unbeknownst to the very few who are around me in my daily life, I am striving towards becoming a homicide detective. I am rather sure that they will be in utter disapproval of my yearnings, yet I continue stepping upwards on this set of stairs. After I graduate from college, I must proceed with being approved and enlisting in a police academy, working as an officer for a minimum of 2-3 years - and if deemed worthy enough - can then be promoted as part of a detective unit. The homicide department is rather competitive to gain a position in, and it is likely many long years will be required until I may eventually reach said position, but this is all I want in life. I sincerely hope I can live up to this.

When my mom was dating this guy, his daughter sucked me off with her brother in the other room. Literally her first blowjob and she sucked, but jacking off in her mouth was cool in itself.

When I was 13 about 4 of my friends got naked in my backyard and jacked off to this 12 year old who pretty much talked us into it.

I Jack off frequently in semi public places.

I'm similar. I run two hardcore fetish websites with various participating doms, some of which are very famous. I meet these people and have regular discussions about their work.

I also have a job in which I represent a well known professional company to external vendors and clients.

Nobody knows

I love wanking in public places. Have a hole cut in my coat pocket so i can stroke my cock under my coat. When I'm close to cumming I look for a group of girls, or a single one, pull my cock out and cum in front of them, sometimes on them.

I used to jack off in school all the time in the bathroom usually after a I copped a feel on a hot girl. I also jacked off in classes, early in the morning at the bus stop, and in detention

Greentexted the whole thing last week but the thread 404'd.My 2 uncles taught and trained me to suck their cocks and swallow all their cum when I was 9-13, until eventually they opened my ass and could spitroast me. Was years ago so no cameras everywhere, and one uncle let me suck his cock in public places so other people could see me. I loved people watching. I loved every minute of it.

ok story time, tell us more

femanon? if not, puke

i had a 12 yo gf when i was 25.

I tried to fick my fathers dog when i was 12

dubs demand

did you ever fick it?

This thread AGAIN, complete with the same selection of replies

just luck his ass

Male, sorry for your puking.

my mom's friend tried to finger me in the back of my mom's car.

you could have lied, and i would have believed it. faggot

It wasn't in heat so i couldn't get it in. I tried and tried just couldn't get it in for some reason.

my secret is that this is basically my fantasy. (to be you I mean)

>Some reason

thats rape bro.

i have reported your post to the cyber police.

Fuck off imposter

i meant HE luck his ass

Fuck knows bro. Maybe she was too small i dont know

thats some pedo-beastiality shit bro.

you have issues.

i hate kids.i dream of beating up a helpless child, let it suffer and burn it to ashes so no one can find out. if i ever become pregnant i want to hide it secret and let it suffer once the motherfucker is born. i really have no empathy for babies.

dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1138452/WARNING-GRAPHIC-CONTENT-Nanny-mercilessly-beats-toddler.html

I was a fucked up horny kid. So yea i agree with you

lmao this is amazing

do you show your face?

I loved every minute of the training and rules, and especially showing off sucking cock in public places.

Nice.I'm the same. Never liked them ever since I was a kid myself

i got my sister pregnant.

Duncle?

all the details pls

it was a long time ago when we were young and horny. we used to have sex when parents not around. but we didnt have it.

part of me recognizes this is completely fucked up, but I feel like I would have had the same reaction. How are you now after it all happened?

Was 30+ years ago, they are both dead. I had loved it all, and love reminiscing, and the memories have been in my wank-bank for years.

same lmao

how'd you guys first start having sex?

i once killed 3 kittens

Im a trap

are you gay or is it just a lingering fantasy or what?

well, when we started she used to do it with her hand but not with her mouth, but then one time she wanted me to do it to her with my mouth and i did it and we kept doing it after. then we used to do oral all the time but she wouldnt let me fuck her, then one time she let me start putting it inside and i kept doing it until it finally went all the way in and we kept doing it after. but it was always like that since beginning. she didnt want to let me do something but then she would. same thing with cumming.

Not gay. Just really enjoyed my sexual awakening with my uncles, so a lingering fantasy I guess.

fuck off faggot.

go shower or something.

how old were you both at these times?

19/13

not gonna lie kinda jealous, glad it didnt completely fuck you up.

go suck a cock, youll feel better.

Mother in laws get more cum to shoot out.

I buried her under the carport.

I have been perving over my step sister for the past 6 months. Not a day goes by without me jerking off over her. Feel bad sometimes for the things I've done.

did you hit any pipes?

Saw one of my friends overseas panic during a firefight and shoot a civilian

Had no money so found an ad a sucked off a 60 year old guy for 50€ to buy weed.

First and last ghey exp. He wanted ass I said no. Was desperate.

Worth it.

Are you gay or bi yourself?

When I was 14 my 16 yo sister caught me at her door wanking as she got changed. She flew into a rage shouting at me but I kept wanking and came in front of her. After that I let her see me wanking as much as possible, even lying naked on her bed wanking when she got home. I loved cumming while she watched me. She said she hated it, but never told on me and sometimes stood and watched me, and sometimes left her bathroom door open when she had a shower so I stood outside the glass cubicle wanking as she showered. I always came on the glass so she'd know I'd been there.

I'm completely in love with my friends younger sister but have no idea how to fuck her since she wants to wait until marriage

I struggle with denationalization disorder. I self-medicate and am spiraling in a tailwind. AMA

>I self-medicate and am spiraling in a tailwind. AMA

Classy right?

I like to wipe my dick after i pee so my boxers won't get wet from the bit of pee that hasn't completely left. Any one else do that?

KEK

i do

I know I constantly lie to myself

my cuck fetish is ruining my relationships but i cant stop

Just squeeze it out by grabbing the whole thing and squeeze it bitch

50 pounds what the fuck mate

i dont want to be that girl, but charge 150.

50$ is like "i'll stare at your dick while you jack off" money

and the pic for to be sure

>denationalization disorder
g-go back to Sup Forums?

how much do you make from the fetish websites? do you produce the videos yourself?

he may want to fuck you himself actually

You fucking liar!
Pic or BTFO

i think... too far dude

different user, but pic of what exactly? you fucking retard.