youtube.com/watch?v=ujfykqcpO-o
youtube.com/watch?v=-OVPUGn_U_8
youtube.com/watch?v=u6dtoLFR4bc
youtube.com/watch?v=rHM67eru4Ec
youtube.com/watch?v=RQDG6GJsW8o
youtube.com/watch?v=xuS0tP8UW-I
youtube.com/watch?v=u-2ckLBV21g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hip-hop and rap are nothing more than aggressive and yet monotone lyrics, set to simplistic beats and melodies. They take very little skill or hard work to create and are subsequently enjoyed by those with no appreciation of skill or hard work.

Also, hip-hop and rap tend to be something of a catalyst* for violent acts committed by these unintelligent, uninspired, unskilled and lazy people (mostly men). Ironically, were one to resort to violence in an attempt to remove said-problem (I can think of a few who'd be first to go), this would negate the argument, entirely. So, the rest of us just put up with hip-hop, rap and their followers.

There are so many wondrous things we've learned we can do with our voices, in unison, with other hard-working people who've been practicing until their fingers bleed, and there are STILL those who listen to people talking over a generic melody and beat? Don't you KNOW this?

*The most humorous thing about this post is, an overwhelming majority of those that DO defend hip-hop and rap, would have to head to Google or a dictionary to know what the word, "catalyst" means.

>tl;dr: rap and hip-hop are crap.

okay, no one cares faggot. now post god tier rap

this.

there is no god-tier rap, any more than there is god-tier septic sewage. rubber-lipped jigaboos grabbing their crotches and shouting AWE YEAH MUTHAFUCKAH over stolen, sampled music created by people who TOOK THE TIME TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY AN INSTRUMENT.

and, no, a turntable is not an instrument.

/thread

Lil dicky

The GOAT Lil Yachty

youtu.be/PjauymuNWq0

youtube.com/watch?v=hRVOOwFNp5U

Here ya go. This is how all rap SHOULD be.

youtube.com/watch?v=T5k3Hq2dkWE

Hopsin.

What are your favourite music genres,

I would rather listen to country than rap. Rap and hip-hop are nothing but vulgar, talentless garbage. Which is probably why niggers and white trash like it so much

youtube.com/watch?v=4v1zuIYNoFw

youtube.com/watch?v=ujfykqcpO-o

youtube.com/watch?v=-OVPUGn_U_8

Most rappers actually know how to play a couple of instruments. What about country ?
It's just this
>basketbal shot buzzer
>puberty voice singing

Niggers

> searches hopsin on youtube
> plays first result
> AWE YEAH MUTHAFUCKAAAAHHHH

my favorite musical genre? quite fond of A Tribe Called Quest

> not really

Listen to fly you probably picked a retarded one.

>it's not "we fly nigguh"
>it's about how people are easily tricked these days

>God tier
>Rap

Pick one

OK OP here,
I didn't ask for a fucking opinion thread did I cunts? It's music I and other people and enjoy don't participate, go finish washing off your fucking neckbeards and applying your fedora at the correct angle and go find someone who actually gives a shit about your opinions don't fuck something up for people who enjoy it.
>I'm gonna have to reply in separate posts cause this app is stupid.

Preach

I bet every gastropod ITT thought that Disturbed cover of Sound of Silence was god tier

Hospin and Tyler are some of my favourites

Kek

Maybe ill mind of hopsin 7 too.
>how he lost faith in christianity and why.

Some of his are a little bit meh.

They take serious points and put it in they're own fucked up way of saying it.
Look into the deeper meanings.

I was never happy with the message that Da Lench Mob was putting out, but you can't deny the energy in this track.

youtube.com/watch?v=u6dtoLFR4bc

Underground is best rap

Thank you for your essay explaining why your a lonely Virgin sir

ooga booga white wymenz

All great albums

>rap in 2017

Joey Bada$$ is probably the best new school lyricist besides j cole and kendrick. For shit you cruise with in the whip there is YG, and for turnt shit rae sremmurd is pretty good.

Xxxtentacion is obviously the best

Dude fucking speak english.
I didn't understand a fucking word of that retarded sentence

"God tier" rap - Sage Francis, Del the Funky Homosapien, Saul williams, Eyedea, Dessa

youtube.com/watch?v=rHM67eru4Ec
youtube.com/watch?v=RQDG6GJsW8o
youtube.com/watch?v=xuS0tP8UW-I

Alright unreasonable faggot... I will use proper grammar just for you. How was your day sweetums? Just peachy while you were sucking a fat one? Good to hear, cum guzzling queer.

>speaks like a mongoloid
>gets mad at others
>normal english is for queers

Pretty good logic.
Hang yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=u-2ckLBV21g

that beat is unholy