user,
when is it OK to RAPE a WOMAN ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yjdpnfzd8hc
cracked.com/blog/6-harsh-truths-that-will-make-you-better-person/
Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When you post about it on the internet

OP, you aren't going to like what I have to tell you, but all I offer is the truth.

You hate women, because you are weak. You lack the necessary skills and talents, to charm them to your way of thinking.

Were you the kind of person who spent a large percentage of your waking-hours dedicating yourself to a singular purpose; a hobby, a career or perhaps a healthy mix of both, you would find that most, if not all of your hatred and focus would be redirected into that activity.

Instead, your hatred is directed at women because you are lazy and unmotivated.

Even men who, for all intents and purposes, are considered "ugly" by society's standards, manage to attract good-looking, available, personable women because they know ... not think, not feel, not believe, but KNOW ... that they have acquired enough skills through sheer hard work, for their confidence to be justified.

You would know this also, if you did a single day's worth of hard work in your life.

When they're over 16

Whenever possible

When you're stronger than she is

If she consents

Yes

youtube.com/watch?v=Yjdpnfzd8hc

everytime she doesn't obey or make you a sandwich

pic related it's a good alternative of rape

girl here NEVER

there is no such thing as a girl who deserves to get raped

When your a piece of shit that doesnt know how to naturally be fun and turn on woman.

>Inb4 prostitutes
If you have to pay for a slut she better be top notch beyond just wanting to please herself.

its always okay

if you dont get caught

>dispose of the body

After she rapes u first

this

If you mean at what point can you somehow justify the use of rape, I would say if your intent was torture then rape is in that relm. If you want moral justification, then your in the grey area of if a person deserves torture; Or if torture is ever justified.

All sex is rape. So...it's always ok.

When she doesnt wanna have sex

If, for instance, a woman brutally and painfully murdered my child or other loved on, I would feel justified in raping her as part of my retribution killing. I wouldn't rape her with my own appendages, a barbed bat or sharp knife would be best. That would be a time I would say it's ok, but there is no moral high ground.

You're a faggot. Go suck on nigger dick.

I like to raep your mom and sister

When she REFUSES to eat wnedys frostey you bought her Vanessa i payed good money for that

Than why isn't Trump on prison? He literally raped that beautiful woman called America..

Râpe is annimal, even wolves have a law to talk with others wolves before sex.
If you talk before sex, you can construct something. If you are not able of, you go for rape. Try to talk just without wanting It and you feel cool. It provès to me that I Mike to talk, not to go for being an animal.

What is called to win something.
You may die without knowing It. But I want ni dead people on Sup Forums ! It's not foe you.
Bye bye

When they don't ask for it.

in 3000bc idefk probably NEVER jfc user

lmao

When she says yes

So where's the gif from, chick is hot

Tuesdays and Sundays between the hours of 11am - 7pm

women r born to receive cum and serve. Rape is a natural consequence. go for it

u work for an indian telecom support desk

aint nobody got time fo dis shit

everytime
everwhere
everyone

When you're in Saudi

What the hell kind of weird english is this.

in dubai. the hoe si gonna get stone because of unmarried sex after that however

The Rape Paradox:
all women have a rape fantasy, therefore its not rape.

When it is consensual.

when it has officially nothing to do with Isam

When they ask for it by wearing whore clothes.

When she's raping you simultaneously

When she rapes you first.

Been reading this?

cracked.com/blog/6-harsh-truths-that-will-make-you-better-person/

Sup Forums-go.tumblr.com/

when she raps you first

When she's drunk. Or after you've slipped something into her drink.

Cause unless she's fucked up, or she's a complete stranger, you're going to prison sonny.

If you come across a drunk complete stranger, then rape away. If you're lucky they'll be female.

after you paid her father, husband or brother for it.

Too much text to read.

This post gave me cancer.

Only in self defense

I don't hate women. I want to rape women I like :(

?

Rape is never about sex. Rape is about control. Explain yourself.