What was her fucking problem?

What was her fucking problem?

SEX

She's a woman

She had hungry eyes

Her brother was a fucker and floated through life on charisma

in short she was jelous

She just needed a good HIV-dicking to set her straight.

She's a teenage girl.

This. Ferris Bueler is a male version of the Staceys you all claim to hate

Survivors guilt

>In the early 1990s, Grey underwent two rhinoplasty procedures—the second of which was necessary to correct problems stemming from the first—that resulted in a nose that caused even close friends to fail to recognize her, and the major change in her appearance negatively affected her career. Of the experience she said, "I went in the operating room a celebrity—and came out anonymous. It was like being in a witness protection program or being invisible."[18][19] She briefly considered changing her name in order to start her career anew, but ultimately decided against this.

Ahaha

The other guy already nailed it so this is just a variation on the theme:

Ferris has plot armor because we have to have a movie, and #YOLO xD, and Ferris' character is young and invincible, and anyone who fucks with him or does not bend to his will suffers because they are all "straight men" in a long sketch, going against the grain of the plot (Ferris Bueller is going to have another Day Off, and there's not a damn thing anyone can do about it). They are all the foils whose every attempt to mess with Ferris ultimately fails. Ferris is so invincible that even after his friend's dad's car is destroyed, Cameron says fuck it, I'll deal with it (playing directly to the plot-theme of Ferris' Mary Sue invincibility). In other words, Ferris escapes punishment yet again, for what is arguably the worst thing that he is ultimately responsible for. That car would still have been intact if Ferris had not been the one to insist on taking it out in the first place.

Even the parents favor Ferris - I think the father character literally says something about "killing" her towards the end. And the sister has the opportunity to really screw Ferris, but somehow, she realizes that this runs counter to the plot theme of the film - Ferris never gets a comeuppance. So in a way, the sister character accepts the comic logic process of her universe (Ferris always wins), and in so doing, she understands her own world, and finds her own happiness - a date and maybe something more with a young, not-yet pozzed up Charlie Sheen.

isn't it a common theory that ferris is just a figment of cameron's imagination?

I haven't seen the movie in many years. In fact, to be honest, I've never really "read the movie" from an adult point of view. That sounds familiar though.

I did visit the Chicago Art museum a year ago though, and the Rodin and the Seurat were both in the same room. I could not resist striking the Rodin's pose, a la the gang.

She removed all her body hair and got a nose job.

She looks like fucking Rob Lowe in that picture
Wow

She said it herself. A scorching case of herpes.

why do women fuck their shit up when they hit 30, why can't they just age gracefully

her brother got away with 2 instances of manslaughter

Because they're afraid of the "aging" part, having been told all their lives they're only valued when they're young, both directly (through all their magazines) and indirectly (in other media, where women are almost always young & beautiful, as actresses are never seen as too young for roles, only too old).

Directors will rewrite parts "meant" for 35-50 year old women for 20-25 year olds (see literally all of JLaw's roles in David O. Russel films), but will drop a 28 year old for being "too sophisticated" (old) to play the younger wife of a character played by a 38 year old actor (Olivia Wilde in Wolf of Wall Street). Is there any wonder why actresses strive to be young at all costs?

What does anything in this post have to do with a nose job retard.