What does Sup Forums think of iqbuds?

what does Sup Forums think of iqbuds?

What do they do?

>too lazy to google

the fuck are they?

i think if batteries weren't all so shit they could be a good idea but right now they're fucking retarded

It lowers your IQ

basically they are smart earbuds which allow augmented hearing and let you hear what you want. e.g. only hear the person infront of you in a crowded area. they seem really cool i was thinking of buying them. nothing else like them

16 hours of on-the-go Bluetooth streaming and 32 hours of on-the-go SINC. they also come with a case that doubles as a charger with 3 additional charges

that's probably at a safe level for your ears (or lower) but when you're out, the city noise drowns out the music so you need it to be really loud to enjoy it

I'm reall interested in these. Would be really helpful for cutting out the background noise of my inconsiderate twat neighbours. Would be good when out in public too.

I'm looking forward to the day we make a significant breakthrough in battery technology.

I still think the battery life is really impressive compared to anything similar in the buds market

it's decent but for me i wouldn't be buying them until they can last longer

In what instant would you use them for, say, 10 hours non-stop tho? Let's say you use them for an hour or two on your way to work then you can charge them in the portable case when you're not using them, then theyre ready to go again.

i'm not that responsible with charging things

fair enough, but then the storage case would be perfect for you. When you're not using them you need to put them away anyways

I would use them on my way to work, whilst at work, on my way home, then all evening. Hell 24/7 if I could.

have you tried them before?

No but I was reading about them around 12 months ago.

i've been watching them for a while, they are at CES in las vegas at the moment

looks cool

never heard of them but they're probably better than these fuckin samshit things

those type are fucked and hurt your ears after a while i only like the ones with the rubber shit that goes inside your ear

$0.25 has been deposited into your account

lol dude

i have cancer xd