Gimme some bullying techniques, Sup Forums

Gimme some bullying techniques, Sup Forums

Pumped Up Kicks.

Scatter shot insults, use a wide range on your target see which one they react to, latch onto the one that gets the biggest reaction and expand upon it. Childishly berating someone at a basic level can oddly yield good results probably harks back to when they were kids and got bullied. If they try to bite back outright ignore what they're saying this isn't about you this is about them.

Bullying aint nice OP, ya dirty cock suckin' jew.

pull out your dick and rub it on them... worked well for me back in high school.

Call them a faggot from your computer

I would give you bullying techniques but honestly a bullet proof vest would help you more in the future

Why do you hate everyone?

Send your targets to Sup Forums. Works all the time.

In fact I love everyone I out grew the hate I don't do this anymore and have a lot of friends but op asked so I provided

bullying is all about human asserting hierarchy and social dominance like deer doing the head bumping thing to find out who is alpha. The best way to bully is to make the victim feel unwanted, isolated, and alone. Throw lots of insults to try and probe for a sore spot (common things are like fat). Find something to make them feel self conscious. Incite peers around you to join your cause. Try to paint the victim as the "bad guy" make him look like the one who looks overly aggressive and breaks social norms and values. Make urself look good and top of the human hierarchy or at least higher than your victim. Make it a cool show of dominance and alphaness/masculinity whatever bullshit when you bully the victim u want to be seen as hero and him as villain.

OP you are a ignorant frogspawn

villains kill though.
You people are the reason there's school shootings.

Here's one:
FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT

Actually bulling is about one bitch picking on a noticeably weaker bitch.
No one above the 8th grade is going to consider a bully "alpha/masculine", because he wont be picking on equals who'd put up a fight.

FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT

get your parents to hate you then spread the hate to others

You sound like that scrawny funny looking kid with a social disorder who act in a way that made everyone uncomfortable and angry. But that's okay--because you're a nice person inside.

Just show him your dick then deny that you did

Look up Filthy Frank High School Guide, he's got a top tier bully method that I can confirm as legit

Ring the doorbell and run away

Nice feet

>Implying OP is an adult and not a faggot