Other urls found in this thread:

factcheck.org/2016/10/obamas-numbers-october-2016-update/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>2017
>Hasn't moved on

WTF is up with Barron?

nice "engrish" mentally challenged sandnigger

Kys faggot

Every single member of that family is fuckable.

He is the antichrist. (But I for one welcome our new overlord.)

autism

>t r i g g e r e d :^)

>he mad

I laughed so hard when I saw all those Hillary supporters crying

>BOOHOO MY LGBT RIGHTS

What's so retarded about the Trumps? They seem to be doing okay.

Melania is like "you little fucking neckbeard better not ruin this for me. I didn't spend my life on my back to be a tard wrangler."

Yeah, reply if you hate Trump and his who are wife and kids

at least hes not a nigger or a cunt

>magic jew numbers are real
tell that to the millions struggling to put food on the table
not to mention how brown our country got under king nigger

Market Watch = Fake News for idiots

You'll say the same shit about Trump when 4 years have passed. Nothing changes-- when will you learn?

>doesnt show debt is at a level that will never be repaid and will enslave every single citizen to bankers and wallstreeters until the country collapses

>implying you have anything to teach me

are you retarded?

factcheck.org/2016/10/obamas-numbers-october-2016-update/

see
fake news pic related

First off nice double dubs

>GDP Up 12% over 8 year
Gr8 turns out to be about 1.15% per year annually
this after a massive loss of wealth had happened
not that great
>30-year mortgage loan rate
This is due to the housing market not having a large amount of buyers because they are waiting for their bankruptcies to get off of their records so they can purchase a home, this year and next year you can expect that to raise about 2%
>Nonfarm payrolls up 8.7M
That's 6% or about 0.75% rate increase per year
Wow that's so good m8
>Uninsured down
This had no effect on the millions of working class people in the united states that have been hit the hardest, it only effected the poor and college kids.
>Exports
The devaluation of the dollar had to do with this, when you adjust for it is about the same
>Unemployment/Underemployment
This does not include chronically unemployed people who lost their jobs and could not get one back
Also the wording used it very dishonest annoying MSM horseshit
>down 20%..no down 2%
there was a 20% reduction in the original percentage but since unemployment is measured in percentages it is extremely dishonest to use a phrase like "Down 20%" on unemployment
>Manufacturing output per worker
This is irrelevant to a working person, who gives a shit how much they produce, infact that is actually annoying
>Stock market nearly doubled
That's what markets do after a crash they recover

This is a weak economic recovery, growth is pathetic and being outpaced by inflation and cost of living increase

Nice dubs again
>Is this person retarded?

No, they don't have the education that allows them to break apart an argument and mathematically prove what you are saying is complete dishonest horseshit.

However, they know what you are saying is dishonest horseshit because they live in reality unlike you.

See
Assuming you are a samefag.

And while you are right that this is not "fake" the reporting is extremely dishonest.

Which is the whole thing about "fake" news that makes it "fake", they aren't critically looking at the numbers instead they are acting as a shill for the democrats and the institution.

It also does not show the distribution of the increase in wages and wealth which is the weakest in areas like the rust belt.

see

Love how you cunts are so quit to prod shitposters but as soon as someone knows what they are talking about posts a counter argument your cock inverts back inside your gut.

Lrn2Math and stop being a Dem shill before those corrupt pieces of shit destroy the country.

*quick

Faggots like you are the truest of jewery, self preservation amongst niggers and cunts. Why don't you just martyr ur self if righteous one.