Its finally happened. The cruelty of girls has finally turned me into an uncaring asshole...

Its finally happened. The cruelty of girls has finally turned me into an uncaring asshole. I now have no care for anyone but myself. How do i take what i want from the world?

You dont, your bitterness will consume you if you dont let it go and move on with life. Women in our generation are worthless, the internet has completely ruined them.

Before you say something childish like "HURR DURR DIDNT U READ I DONT CARE" Thats you not letting go. Move on with life, and stop going after immature fake girls.

Grab it by the pussy

I'm starting to believe the same happened to me, i have no interest to interact with other people and dont care about anyone's feeling but mine. I focus all my life on my job/hobbies. I talk shit behind co-workers with my boss and make sure everyone percieves me as the good guy but i do my best to betray all of my coworkers in order to gain more chances for raises/career advancement. So far it has worked well and i'm the second in command while looking down on all of the poeple in my company but seemingly being the friendlly guy always ready to help, and I fucking lvoe it man.

>emotional neglect
>HURR DURR WHY ARE YOU NOT GIVING ME THE ATTENTION I NEED SAFE SPACE BAWWW
get a life

Stop being an angry virgin. No one owes you shit.

Spoken like a true beta. Women of this generation aren't "ruined", you just don't know how to not be a neckbeard jackass to them.

what exactly did women do to you?

Im having difficulty trusting men after i got raped, but the therapy is helping

This way of thinking will bring you nothing but bitterness and sorrow. There are bad, selfish, stupid people out there, men AND women, but there are still good people, I mean real good caring people.
I think you have to give in order to get.
For the world to be full of good people, you don't have to change others, just yourself. Be the change you want to happen. You don't live for others anyway, only yourself, so incarnate the ideal you want to see in others, not for the purpose of getting a retribution or being recognized, but just to feel in peace with yourself.
Still, Ican tell you it WILL make a difference, it will, sooner or later, influence the people arround you. Love, just as hate, spreads like pollen in the spring : you won't notice anything when it gets spread out, but a few years later beautiful plants and flowers will grow.

>t.ruined roastie with 3 niglet children she had for revenge against daddy who left.

>after i got raped

Learn a skill or trade, travel

You typing this out says you actually care a shitload....You'd prolly fall in love with the first chick to brush up against you. Don't be a selfish faggot...There are already too many.

I call that idealistic bullshit. You are not albe to change anybody's morale in your lifetime. People are way more stubborn than it might seem.
This shit you're talking about is from dumb American movies.
And you know well that it is shit to be with a good Christian girl.
Ya dickhead.

Also bump

Did the same thing man. After too many betrayals by friends and girlfriends; even family I just became cold.

Did same shit career wise and became self focused. Now I have a degree, a trade, make mad $$$, got promoted and my peers didn't etc. Also got that nice guy facade.

Happy and successful now. Fuck all the rest of you

>after i got raped

Did he smile in your direction?

I experienced it myself. I used to be a fat sad lonely kissless virgin neckbeard. I got tired of this shit and decided to give up on trying to date girls. So instead of that I started to run a lot, eat healthy, try to go out more and have fun. Taking care of myself in short. I lost 25kg, got healthy and fit as fuck and a few month later, I met the love of my life. As in, not just a cute girfriend, I mean the perfect woman and my soul mate. We've been together for five years now, married and trying to have a kid.
This is no coincidence. It happened because I did something instead of blaming the world for being as it is.

>Kg
Nice

Well yeah if you made such a change it can definitely change peoples outlook on you and thus girlfriend happens. Nice.
But what can be done when a good girl is going down in shit. I mean the ultimate downfall, with the most stubborn attitude. I mean
>Be me
>First grade highschool
>Nice gurl, lively and sociable, a treat to talk with
>While I'm sort of asocial due to my absensce on any of class meetings
>Be me now
>Girl is banging with everybody
>grades went to shit
>A friend of her perpetuates the cycle of assgivenry by doing exactly the same as she does
>She thinks that the world is fucked so you have to be fucked
I request assistance

are you me?

women cant be raped its impossible

Coke. lots of Coke. It's the answer to everything