So We just found out this week in science that Modern females and male Neandertals had trouble making babies...

So We just found out this week in science that Modern females and male Neandertals had trouble making babies. I begin to wonder learning about our past if the racial hatred that exists in peoples minds is a biological and evolutionary means for self preservation?

The instinct must have stemmed from our ancient past. Because our evolutionary path is not as clear cut as we thought. We became mankind(mindkind) around 10,000 years ago.

Before that we shared the world with many other indirect ancestors that link us to chimps and bonbos. For example Modern humans now walked the earth 100,000 years ago with Neandertals and other subspecies. We were most likely killed and raped by these other species and killed and raped them. Could these racial thoughts be biological products of our past evolutionary prerogative.

Now that we can understand it we can also begin to overcome it with our new found minds and live in peace with brothers of the same race from different pasts.

Look up why mules can't reproduce. I assume it's kind of like that.

could be, sounds logical.

but racial hate is also out of protection of your own life, and the lives of fellow tribe members.

would you trust a person who does not resemble you?

>live in peace

Peace is for faggots

True kind of leading back to genetics. Its weird being around everyone now where 200 years ago you wouldn't know too many people out of tribe. Well maybe more like thousands of years ago

you havent proved your basic assumption that racism is an instinct.

you have to prove that before you go looking for reasons why.

I should have never done that fucking major, now until the end of time I have to deal with faggots arguing this shit

True live in a just and better understood rage.

go back to your real world weapons fallout new vegas mod

COoking oatmeal 1 sec

>Before that we shared the world with many other indirect ancestors that link us to chimps and bonbos.

Implying I didn't just see a chimp at 7/11 and hand it cash to get gas.. Also saw a bonobo** (op ya cuck) riding a bike into a ghetto looking part of town on my way back.

What has changed?

congratulations, you've discovered tribalism
it fuels pretty much everything

Modern man was able to interbreed with Neanderthals easily and the proof is in all these dumb Trump supporters running around.

Racism is apparent in every species although we are the race who calls it racism and misunderstands its evolutionary origins. Animals live in tribes, packs, slews, what have you.Outsiders are only there to kill and steal from you. I mean shit since of the dawn of mankind's history we have killed each other for living right across the road, we drew up false barriers so we could legally kill them. Its just instinct, Protect you and your own bloodline. We came together for the common good of ourselves but its still there ever present. Hitler is a good example of just the insaneness of racism. It just doesn't even make sense its like a blood shooting a crip over different colored clothing but it is the instinct of mind that seperates them manifesting as rasim or any other way to express it

Wow I just wrote about Tribalism before you said that and looked up after which matched what I said. can confirm

again, you are trying to explain why its an instinct. not prove that it is.

you have to consider all the possible reasons for it (is it learnt, is it social, is it genetic, is it a conscious decision, is it instinctual).

only when you have ruled out all the other possible causes for racism (or whatever you want to call it) and proved it is instinctual can you then move to explain why.

however, consider this. any strategy that reduces your chance to reproduce is counter to evolution and is therefore more likely to mean its not an inbred trait as the people with that trait are less likely to breed, therefore less likely to pass it on.

to prove its instinctual you will also have to provide a counter to this argument.

>200 years ago wouldn't know anyone outside your tribe
>200 years ago
>tribe

1492 - Columbus landed on North America - 525 years
1776 - Birthyear of America - 241 years old.
27BC - the FOUNDATION of the Roman Empire

Do you even history youngfag?

No philosophy deals with the why science deals with the is. It is the most apparent thing in nature watch Net geo for further proof, or go to Chi Town.

It is for protection, any other philospohical understand why that is is the same as asking why do animals kill each other is it learn, it is genetic, is it social, is it a conscious decision, is it instintucal, and the answer is yes.

Not true many strategies we have to reduce reproduction can be helpful. For example Humans have the ability to control our reproduction not to exceed the resources we have. Other speices that are dead ends are not worth fucking. That is how evolution is, women go after the alpha. Dead ends die out. Its self preservation to not fuck Dead ends.

I said next sentence maybe thousands of years ago. Besides besides armies traveling and before commerce was really set up most people lived and died in the ranch, house they had.

don't have much to add to that.

What the fuck...

Is your school system that bad?

Lol no I take it back.

No we cannot.

Putting forth another senerio that is constant and happens every day.

A superior in a corporation is a black and he is sought out by the Jews because he is efficient at heartlessly firing people for bling and there you have the inception of a new motivation for racism.

People will find every way to hate one another as long as money and power are involve or up for grabs.

Are you high? We are the dumbest species. Other species an animal gets sick, breaks something or is born retarded basically dies. But no humans?

>vaccines
>casts and modern medicine
>down syndrome, autism, schizophrenia, etc etc

That last one is the most important because we as a species are attached to our offspring where as other species don't give a shit. So we try everything we can to help them. Genetically speaking, depression, down syndrome and any other genetic screw up are useless. And every single one of those have ZERO benefit to self preservation.

If I was born in Roman times or any OTHER time period than now, i would have been cast aside or just died. I was born with a cleft lip and palate. I couldn't breastfeed so if it were not for modern medicine and bottles I would have died. Luckily, none of my 3 kids have cleft lip or palate.

after looking it up it is like that

Well I meant we can hate each other without racial thoughts. Or with them either way.

Racism is not inherent in nature. Its taught.

>proof- go to a park or something and watch kids play

For the most part of they are going enough they don't see black, asian, white, jew, anything. They are another person to play with.

Racism is taught.

Yes, and you are the dumbest species for thinking that.

All those things will be cured in time by medicine and science. Love is one of the only good things to come from humans right now, but we will evolve our thinking or die. Most likely die out, i don't care one way or another but you do not have to cleanse the Gene poool like that adolf its flawed thinking.

Kids also don't kill people with knives, give em 10 years their mind and inscitncs will come a knocking. It is evolutionary prerogative for nature to keep kids in a certain state of clear consciousness until a certain age(different for every animal) but they have to grow up sometime to the real world they are living in.

I didn't say I'd clense the gene pool at all. Humans just keep bad humans around because they love them. It's not a,bad thing morally speaking. But genetically they don't do shit except take resources.

So you were saying like Freudian realization now that we know it is in us can the revealing get past it.

Well still no, this was disproven in a documentary where a group of school children were told they would be a part of an experiment and it would be fun. All the blue eyed children were smart and strong and the brown eyed children were not and by recesse time brown eyed kids were feeling depressed and angry and the blue eye kid were proud and boastfull. By afternoon it was over and the kids were brought back as adults to talk about the experiment and they still teared up over how traumatizing it was.

O i see thought that roman method was what you were suggesting. I see what you are saying, they people kill themselves in way. This will just have a harder life, if they are lucky enough to reproduce then they get to go on if not dead on. Nature is in complete control even when it comes to mankind, we just like to think we can control it.

>implying its genetically coded to become a serial killer.

Dude, seriously? Go do some research on serial killers or even one time convicted killers. Even inmates in prison right now. Id bet money that 99% grew up in broke ass homes where daddy was abusive, mommy was a crackwhore or some other shit.

Yeah traumatizing kids can fuck them up for life, High school fucks the rest up for life. It will take full understanding of everything to overcome the Bullshit we live in and our own minds that create it.

Pussy ass adults.
>sticks and stones

And everyone of those killers were kids at one time who saw the world as a kid does even if it was tragic. Im just saying use kids as an example is not fair because kids generally don't deal with sex, killing, and all the other instincts or things to happen later in life.

This

Actually the documentary was oddly enough showing how easily people are willing to be duped into conditionally being taught to live in a polarized state of fear.

In another part of the documentary had a bunch of adults on a train being asked to give their seat up and when coulpled later on with a man in a uniform the unquestioalble obedience was up to 97% so it is all taught in school.

EXACTLY

Its called environmental psychology. Your surroundings: learning environment, natural enviroment, built enviroment, social setting and informational environment shape how a person grows up.

Look at kids growing up in Chicago compared to rich kids growing up in San Francisco. Where do you think more problem kids will come from?

What is Docu's name user?

I mean yeah if some random person says "give me your seat".
>yeahnothanks.jpg

But if a cop says I have to turn over the seat.
>yes officer

It's not even so much obidience as it is a respect for law enforcement And good order. Niggers don't understand this. Hence why they run when they get pulled over.

I wanna know too

This was a discussion about whether racism was taught or not. You used kids as an exmaple, I said bad example because they are just not present in their lives it. Even rich white people in san fran have these instincts bu they are better at repressesing or hiding them, it also turns them into fags. Atleast animals killing each other are true to their nature.

Wish I could find it. Sorry might have seen it on Reddit

OP here goin to work now.

Kids are the example. I'm not sayi,g I'm perfect, I hate things black people do. I don't just flat outbhate black people because they are black. I also hate things white people do.

My kids though, don't see that. My,kids have no bias one way or another. But that can change because not all parents will raise their,kids like me. They will raise their kids a little more prejudice. Which comes back to social environment. When my kids get into school whatever they are there will start to shape them as well. But right now, they don't see color.

The Beatles say it best in hey bulldog. "Some kind of innocence is measured out in years. You don't know what it's like to listen to your fears. "

Found it
Five steps to tyranny (2000)

>Five steps to tyranny (2000)
Word thanks