Until yesterday, I wasn't even aware about somebody like this existed, but since I saw this little angel...

Until yesterday, I wasn't even aware about somebody like this existed, but since I saw this little angel, she's all I can think about.

I can't stop imagining her, with her beautiful little blonde head down in the pillows, and her soft, smooth ass up, legs spread, trembling slightly. Oh god, imagine how small and tight and pink her little must be. So pristine and pure, puckering in anticipation of your throbbing cock. Imagine how nice it smells, like whatever latest Lush products.
If she started with hormone therapy around 10, then it probably means her little princess parts are more or less stuck in that phase. I can't stop imagining how amazing it would feel to lick her little balls and girly cock, and how aroused she would get, but embarassed at the last remnants of boyhood she has left. She's ashamed, but she can't stop the pleasure, her whimpers mixing with moans of guilty pleasure. Fuck.

Imagine taking her virginity. Imagine her, lying on her stomach, with her bum raised a bit, legs spread, her little pink rose trembling, as she says "p-p-please, b-breed me, daddy".

H-Help me, this thing is turning me into a degenerate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Lr4sFPsr2I4
youtube.com/channel/UCpdmlPZMeDCqhGqzM4Zd1ww
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think your best option is to seek help because you don't have the potential to pull this off. Your obsession with a picture is enough to let me know you make decisions based on rash emotional stimulus and voluntary pleasure.

I'd advise you to save yourself before your depression kills you

I want to defile >her so badly.

More

>jerking it to a 14 year old

get the fuck outta here

This is how people become rapists and stalkers, OP. Go outside or something.

What you can do though if you get down there and a wizard sleeve presents itself?
Nice looking girl but fuck i ain't intrested in shit until i see everything

Keep fappin OP

>turning me into a degenerate

You already there..

Bro you need help. I am not even trying to be funny or an asshole, but this isn't healthy dude. Go get some help.

HUH. She used to be a boy. What an interesting world.

sauce? insta, twitter or something else?

Don't reflect your own insecurities on op.

No wizard sleeve there, only the smoothest and softest little boicock.

I can't stop. Usually I'm pretty normal but this...

op literally says:
>this thing is turning me into a degenerate
then your 13yo ass rolls over from 9gag and starts mumbling. go educate your retarded parents on contraception. also: it's project, not reflect, nigger.

Who this boi?

emmake.blogg.no

youtu.be/Lr4sFPsr2I4

Emma Ellingsen

Is this someone famous?

Cuuute
Makes sense shes scandinavian

Any feet pics?

Wow OP, if I had a girlfriend like that, my life would be worth living again.

aw shit nigga, i saw her in a thread a couple of days ago and im becoming pretty obsessed too OP.

Imagine undressing her slowly and spreading her soft cheeks to stick a finger in her tight boipucci while you kiss her on the back. then after she blows you she holds your shaft really tight and slowly guides your dick into her hole thrusting slowly from the pain but determined to get you all the way in.

Do you have the youtube page link? forgot to save it.

youtube.com/channel/UCpdmlPZMeDCqhGqzM4Zd1ww
She's literally perfect.

This is almost sadder than a cuck

This is like you mentally cucking yourself, and being in complete denial of your own faggotry

waht are your guys opinion on this video?

Jesus christ.

It's only a matter of time before she starts fucking Black or Dark Arab immigrants in her Euro cuckland country.

see a therapist she is 12

And I wanna punch you in your faggot throat. We all can't have what we want.

thanks fam

looks good, post link

Imagine waking up to her, on a cold december morning, naked together under a huge comfy blanket, snow outside, spooning >her, that little soft boibutt pressing against your morning erection.

You sound insecure, friend.

you cant even understand a word she is saying you are just a peado

>] [Auto] No new posts
link?

It's freaks like you that keep Sup Forums vibrant and interesting. Just don't murder any children, k OP?

imagine then after a little spooning she goes and makes you a sweet breakfast and brings it to bed only wearing an apron and nothing else. As you eat you can see a bulge forming and a little thing poking through the apron, so you put the food aside flip her over and start kissing her cheeks and licking her pucci while she moans in pleasure.
After the fucking, you resume your eating and go back to cuddling.

>underage boys

You're both a faggot and a pedo congrats

guys you should take drugs, intensively. makes fun and your lifes cant get more fucked up it seems

Pass the vid!

I look forward to reading about you in the news. Just becareful not to run the bath too hot or you will risk damaging the coat and it will lose all elasticity.