Is it good idea to study in Japan for undergraduation...

Is it good idea to study in Japan for undergraduation. Japanese embassy here is offering fully funded undergraduate degree includes monthly stipend of 117k Yen. The only downside is that I have to learn Japanese and whole undergraduate course is in Japanese

isn't paedophile shit like that haram in your country? stop posting you filthy kafir

If you are weeaboo or something similar you should take it and learn Japanese
Even I Japanese consider my language too difficult to study,but the more you learn about my language and slang the more you can appreciate anime.

Hello. How are you? Yes, I do watch lots of anime though. Do you know about MEXT (Monbukagakusho) Scholarship? I really want to apply. It's not that. I have to take a entrance test here. Then they will determine the University for me. My only concern is that, the scholarship is of 5 years from which, 1 year is preparatory for Japanese language.

Sorry not to know about foreign students programme of the ministry of us.
But you managed to have a command of English right?
You can do it(well,don't mind the difficulty of our fucking complexity of the language)

Arigato Gozaimasu Senpai.

the only difficulty youll experience is a language barrier

almost all lectures in undergraduate course in japanese uni is in Japanese

no except for the top-tier uni like Univ of tokyo

what field are you interested in?

>being bilingual is a downside
Wtf user, just go
What degree are you considering?

and you must understand that no professor in there speaks super-clean and clear japanese like seiyuu speaks in muh anime

t. weeb who was in japanese uni

Pic related are the list of course they are offering. I want to go for Software Engineering degree. But, there isn't so electronic engineering.

Does post-graduate degree still also in Japanese?
I plan to get monbu as research student to get post-graduate there.

STEM is better but still you'll have to spend much time to break the barrier

not bad
but you should put a lot of efforts to get PhD in overseas, no exception here

Of course I know it. But I mean do they teach the courses in Japanese or English?
For master degree, I hear it's already taught in English.

>and you must understand that no professor in there speaks super-clean and clear japanese like seiyuu speaks in muh anime
What did he mean by this?

Yeah. STEM is great by far. And, is it hard to get into top-tier Universities in Japan?

I think it would be in english in most case
STEM of course

Good, then learning japs is just for daily necessities, right?
Of course I would take STEM (specifically engineering) if I plan to study in Japan. If I want to take business major, then I would be better study at Aussie, or Dutch if I want to take law major.

it's hard of course

just check beforehand that if they got a special admission for foreign students

maybe they want you to get some EJU records

right

but i'd still recommend to go uni in a country where you want to get a job in there

>seiyu
>voice actress
We Japanese don't speak language with such a beautiful voice as voice actress say
He said so

one of my friend did his phd in todai and it was taught in english.. his japnese wasnt that great but it was good wnough for him to survive outside of school for what its worth

>but, there isn't
Wouldn't that be "information engineering"?
Anyway, good luck user

I think the education of laws or philosophy in Japanese is as effective as in European languages.
But in Japanese and other eastern Asia languages influenced by Japanese free translations is adopted to introduce european notions to Japan,so I don't recommend the european to learn them in Japanese after all

Nah, I plan to just take post-graduate degree outside my country then go back after finishing it.
Apparently here it's not okay (harder to get a job, since it's all about connection in my country) if you take undergraduate degree outside the country but it's an okay if you take post-graduate and master degree outside the country.

Nice, thanks for the information lad.