Ask a Norwegian lawyer anything

Ask a Norwegian lawyer anything.

Do you have a Mike Ehrmantraut?

What's your occupation?

Are you Irish?

What kind of lawyer?

What firm or company are you working for?

Do you get paid large amounts of money and work obscene hours like other lawyers in Norway do?

Why is our last hope in prison?

When will you be practicing sharia law?

That autistic fuckwit isn't our last hope, but he hopefully ignited the hope in others.

Is your last name Goldberg or Weinstein?

How can someone kill so many people and only get 21 years?

Why is there so much attention surrounding him

He says he hates sandniggers, then behaves like one of them.

legit questions for OP

OP here

Norway doesn't have a lot of jews because we gave almost all of them away as a token of gratitude to the nazis when they liberated us from increasing allied aggression.

Only a handful of them survived and came back, but there are less than 300 jews in the entire country.

Who is he?

You lucky basterd. I can't walk 10 yards without bumping into a flock of those shylocks

>How can someone kill so many people and only get 21 years?
Not OP, but 21 years is the maximum sentence in Norway. However, in the case of Breivik, he was sentenced to what we call "forvaring" which means that after 21 years a committee will decide every 5 years if he is fit to return to society or not and have the power to extend his sentenced by up to 5 years, where they decide again.

>Why is there so much attention surrounding him
Because he is a legit attention whore and wanted to sue the state because he didn't get a PS4 in his private cell.

Is this true Norwegians are 90% gay?

Have you had many of these middle east refugees come to Norway?

no jews in country, country does well. i wonder why

Hender det at du selv velger å gjøre en dårligere jobb fordi du ikke liker personen du jobber med og vil ha personen straffet?

>forvaring
Genuinely didn't know that. Kind of makes sense.

>Because he is a legit attention
Does your local media give him the same attention as the international media does?

Why do they always downplay the fact that he killed 69 youth league members, including children.

Around a thousand came in 2015.

That would affect OP's track record. No one would hire a lawyer that loses his cases.

>Does your local media give him the same attention as the international media does?
Both yes and know. The tabloids does obviously, but the most serious newspapers only briefly mention the result of his lawsuits.

>Why do they always downplay the fact that he killed 69 youth league members, including children.
It's not downplayed at all, but there's a collective notion here in Norway that we need to move on with our lives.

>be american
>9/11 nevar forgetti
>make new anti-terrorism laws that anally rape freedom of speech and freedom of movement
>now be a good goy and kill some sandniggers for the sake of Israe... I mean patriotism

>be norwegian
>convict murderer with a fair sentence in a fair trial
>move on with your lives

God damn it I want to move to Norway.

>Ask me anything
>only answers questions about jew

Yup, this is Sup Forums alright

What is the half-life of Strontium 90?

What is the capital of Outer Mongolia?

Who promoted Peress?

Explain the Albigensenist Heresy.

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck would chuck wood?

Who's on first?

Nothing is stopping you, go faggot.

>be on no fly list because FBI found my Sup Forums history
But there is.

I don't get the joke in the op pic, can someone please explain

2 lawyers grabbed a penny and stretch it into wire try tin to pull it out of the other lawyers grip

*trying

This image is wrong. Copper was invented by two jews fighting over a penny.

Why is better call saul so fucking boring

Ty user

There are also no jews in Zimbabwe, but I wouldn't say they're doing overly great. Same goes for Greece. Italy. Stop being stupid, is my point.