Do whites have any compassion for blacks? This is a very sad time

Do whites have any compassion for blacks? This is a very sad time

Sup Forums is a nigger free zone until further notice!

as if Sup Forums is the place to ask any group other than neckbeards anything

idk, if you guys dont have any compassion for the white guy who gets tortured now, why should i have compassion for you ancestors in slavery over a hundred years ago.

did you really compare a dude who got tortured a day or 2 ago to something that not even most blacks give a shit about, that happened over 100 years ago? kek Sup Forums

niggers dont tend to give a shit about anyone else so the answer is no

yea, thats why whenever im in harlem i get called a "white devil", if our country is supposed to be in a standstill every time a nigger is shot by a cop regardless of the violence's neccesity, why does hate crime based torture not get jack shit for recognition? Why should i care about some nigger getting shot if they dont care about me getting beaten, scalped, killed.

I'd love to bend over for every big black man

faggot

Yes, they're humans just like you.

if you go to the blm there are white and asian folks there

also the whites get attacked most of the time and it's the whites and jews that are funding these movements blacks are generally poor so can't do shit

I look up to them

Its not a race game its a poverty one.

I had my compassion for black wounded heavily two times recently.

1. During the primary when they cost us Bernie Sanders as the nominee.

2. When in a discussion about slavery reparations one refused a UBI as a good compromise.

The second one of course was just one guys and the first was systemic. (after all plenty of white morons voted hillbot also) But still, my feels don't care about reasons.

So yes, intellectually I do, the slavery to felon pathway is undeniable. But emotionally less than I did before.

Read portrait of an American slave by Fredrick Dogulas. You'll see how the game is played.

What game?

I've no compassion for blacks as a whole, because the majority of blacks are racists who prefer to stay ignorant because it's "cool" to not "act like whitey"
however, asians are the most racist and xenophobic race on the planet, and I have compassion for them. They've made their way in the world, whatever country they move to they succeed through determination instead of handouts. They don't say "give me reparations, my grandparents died in nagasaki" even though that was only two generations ago, but blacks still want reparations for slave ownership, and that was eight generations ago

they need to stop blaming whites for their failure!

Blacks in the US are better off than anywhere else. Here they are taken care of. Go to Africa and get food stamps, Medicaid, and section 8. Public schools bend over backwards to help them get a GED. But they are entitled racist leeches. I feel sorry for the blacks that are actually going to make something of their lives. They are the ones who have it bad when we stick them in with the rest of the niggers.

See

Its tough to have compassion to people who are physically superior o you and can beat you to death pretty effortlessly. Its better to subjugate them as a people so we have a financial power over them and are able to more easily control them.

I have no compassion for anyone.

Physical superiority? wtf are you talking about? Are you southern italian spanish or asian? They are not physically superior to any white that comes from northern italy or higher. On average scandinavians, icelandiks, germanics, russians and irish/scottish are larger and taller