Sup Forums my boyfriend had been insisting that i give him a blowjob for a while but i just couldn't do it for him...

Sup Forums my boyfriend had been insisting that i give him a blowjob for a while but i just couldn't do it for him, i want him to be happy but it seems so wrong to me it even kinda grosses me out. lately he stopped asking and we've been having sex less, so i think he's upset with me. Any tips?

If he does it for you

Do it for him

You might even grow to like it..

Tits or GTFO.

how is a blowjob wrong? its a beautiful way for a girl to please her boyfriend, and its very intimate and normal. he didnt ask to pee in your mouth or something weird. its not nice if he is insisting on it, but it really is a usual thing for a couple. what do you find gross about it?

>i give him a blowjob for a while but i just couldn't do it for him
Are you serious? Never any bj at all? How old are you?

/thread stop being a prude

My buddy is married and still never got a bj. My gf loves giving head. Its like crack do her.

Try some anal sex action or rough sex. Probably he will love it.

This is the same OP who claimed he didn't like to give his wife anal.

Fucking bait faggot.

Kys.

let your gf suck his bigger dick

He's not asking or sexing you because he's cheating.
Simple as.
Believe me. I was in same boat with some bitch. Easier to play away

no, it's actually a different user trolling that guy but your point stands, this is pure bait

my tip is tits or gtfo

You're probably a lesbian if dicks gross you out.

/thread

Truth

Fuck you OP

gr8 b8 m8

Get used to being alone.

laziest post of my life

suck his best friends dick for practice. He wom't be upset anymore.

he sucks your dick, you suck his. common dog fuck, you fucking faggot.

Make sure his dick is clean first, ease into it, just lick it with your tongue and put it in and out of your lips
Dont need to swallow

Are you the female who wants anal but your boyfriend won't do it cause he thinks it's gross?

Hello user i heard you like shoving your genitals in a shit filled stink hole full of penis rotting bacteria. Have fun with that.

Kill youtself.... that is all

no, i'm a guy making fun of the other guy who says his GF wants anal and he doesn't want to do it

I second this