It is hard to be a dad?

It is hard to be a dad?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=30d_1483776369
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

is that a question or a statement

It is if you want to do a good job of it.

MODS

Not if you're black.

There's nothing dubious here, just assume the dude wants an honest opinion on an honest question.

Fuck your wife, Not children

really? fucking really?
>mods mods look at this picture of a girl *sitting in a dress* while that heathenous vile wretch of an OP *asks for parental advice*

You sicken me

Depends on how shitty and/or autistic your kid is.

Yes it is. It takes a lot of effort, takes planty of time but is very good. Changed the way I see life.

Nobody wants to be a dad user

More than anything else, it takes patience I reckon.

>is that a question or a statement

Holy fuck you are stupid.

Depends on a lot of things. How good is the mother at being a mother? Does the kid have "special needs", or chronic health issues? Do they like school? How well is the child accepted by his/her peers?

Too many variables to give a yes/no answer, and it changes over time as they grow.

Fuck you I'm excited to have a kid. Just not yet, only 20 still.

It takes an enormous amount of self control to not fuck your sexy daughter, if that's what you're meaning.
I mean it's just you and her, you raise her, her mother died in a hockey accident, she's available always and learns about the world through your guidance. It's tempting.
but you can't fuck her unless you think that pussy is worth 30 years to life

No, it's not difficult unless you are fucked in the head. It's like a switch that doesn't flick, you could be the world's biggest degenerate but you wouldn't get turned on by your own offspring. Maybe you'd get horny for her friends if they were teenagers, but not her. Just doesn't happen to anyone with even a touch of normalness in them.

No, I'm normal. Family members aren't exempt from being hot. There's no "oh this one is this far removed from me, it's okay that she's sexy" going on.
It's all faking and denial. It's pretending. You act like you don't want to fuck a hot girl because you're related, but you do. And you don't let anybody know because they'd call you weird, even though they want to fuck their family.

I don't understand how parents are paranoid and freaking out 24/7 that something might happen to their kid. I mean, they're so tiny and fragile.

and tight?

I think what OP is asking is,

Vola anyone?

I'm pretty sure it would make me hard to be her dad.

This attitude is why we have so many prolific and aggressive SJWs today. Please do not be a part of the problem. Life happens and if you try to stop it it will be worse for everyone.

Don't worry, if you fuck up your daughter will just turn out like these classy ladies!

Found the nigger

somebody really fucked up that room. Floor needs refinishing. Wall texture is fucked, and did they paint the fucking window?

Fuck you

If they looking for a fuck they'd have their panties on over the suspenders. They're just looking for attention.

lol

Yes.

Nah. Just 3 simple steps

>Feed her

>Water her

>Fuck her, right in the pussy

Should suffice enough for father of the year

2nd job with no money but maybe other rewards.

Pretty hard.

It is if you're a mad scientist, which you clearly are judging from the skull and bottles.

if it is a boy GJ you are lucky and it is not hard to be a dad but if it is a girl ohhh shit ... she is gonna suck dicks in 14 years and maybe blackcocks dude... u have to protect her .. if you are not christian maybe u start being one

Well, if I was her dad it'd be hard. Heh.

The most important and difficult job a man can have, but also the most rewarding.

Boys are much more difficult up until around 8-10, then girls start to catch up. In the teens girls are considerably more difficult.

>maybe blackcocks
Are you implying he's going to be a bad father?

NYPA

What the fuck is a dicke?

it is is a statement
is it is a question
OP made a statement but used a question mark
the confusion is definitely understandable

men, thats a litle girl, that disgusting dude

nahhh

Mods are asleep

Crap, am I too late?

inb4 no erasey

Kek I hope this is real

I'm too lazy to shoop something like that.

its not real im currently touching myself to that sexy picture

most honest answer

still not asking for it?

>OP made a statement but used a question mark
>but used a question mark
>question mark

Can confirm, femanon here who's mother died in a terrible hockey accident when I was young

Kill yourself

>OP made a statement but used a question mark
>OP made a statement
>statement

>OP
>Fag

It took me this long to realize he said it is

Woops

Only if they have you for a child

I'm 6 months in and, so far, it's not at all.

>It's all faking and denial.
>you don't let anybody know because they'd call you weird, even though they want to fuck their family.
i have actually thought about this and believe incest will become as normal as gays are now in like 30 years.
ofcourse never pre teen child but teens will be normal in the future i believe, its hard for us to understand since it's been taboo our whole life but for new generations it will be completely normal.
i heard some asian mothers fuck their kids when their fathers are working far from home

its hard financially

Fuck

f

fuck you cunt

and fuck you too i wouldnt have clicked that pic without your reply

underrated post.

most parent suck because they don't fuckin care. you want to be a good parent you have to want to be a good parent and invest the time.

It is hard and annoying at times but rewarding in its own way...no better feeling than coming home from work and my son running to me and giving a hug and a kiss

grills over girls anyway

Do you have the conception?

Could end up being a fucking disgusting mud shark!

Video very much related:

liveleak.com/view?i=30d_1483776369

This

Have to admit this one is actually pretty clever

How hopeless

prolly some of these niggas is her adopted brother
is this same family with that cereal with water video?