What would you do to him Sup Forums?

what would you do to him Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4r26ZQCS8Fw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Would let him go and then skin the niggers

Take him to a fancy restaurant and buy expensive food then go to the toilet and leave without paying.

Would skin the niggers and let him go.

Well he's a cis white male and I honestly can tell he's a transphobic racist pig so he had it coming. If you think this isn't right then you're part of the problem.

Make him wear his retard helmet and suck a BBC

abandon him outside mcdonalds because retard.

Meh, he got what he deserves. Trump supporters gotta learn to be scared. This is just the beginning. It's a shame the vigilantes got caught, but they took one for the team.

Vote for the Cheeto, you're gonna get beat-o.

this

Kill his Nazi ass

You gonna take on half the country? You faggots can't even figure out what gender you want to be, let alone organize into anything but a massive faggot chimpout.

He's disabled. I'd do nothing to that one. Only cowards and niggers torment the disables, they have problems enough.
I like my victims fully functional. They're more amusing.

who is he?

>You gonna take on half the country?
Sure. We own everything, we run the media, and we dominate every place in the country worth living, visiting, or starting a business.

You'll come to us, eventually. And submit to your beating like the cuck you are.

some goof

Watch those edges kiddo. The only thing you'll be beating is your dick, while you watch Tyrone plow your girlfriend.

Bukakke

Let him go.

If you don't like Trump, attack Trump. He's a fully grown (hands/cock notwithdtanding) man who doesn't have any significant developmental disorders, if he doesn't defend himself he's got nobody to blame and if you overwhelm his bodyguards/security/etc you've the right to take what spoils may come. Attacking some retarded kid who can't defend himself instead is just being a coward.

>Tyrone
You forget, we intellectual elite Liberals control the blacks. They're our muscle and our fall guys. The only girls they fuck are yours and the only guys they skin wear red hats.

What's it like being scared in your own home?

If you truly believe that then you've already lost. It doesn't take a strategic analysis to figure out which side will buckle under pressure, you all a bunch of weak faggots who wouldn't understand a hard days work if it hit you all on the face. All your side can do is cry and watch... and cry louder hahaha

>projecting his pleb tier fetish on others
kek

beat him and make him drink toilet water just like I would do to any trump supporter lmao kill yourselves fags haha fuck white people hahaha

Source?

Nigger. Slavery should have never been abolished.

Bait, or niggers learned how to fill in the captcha?

YOU MAAAAAD WHITE BOI?

"I TOLD you niggers to put the tape over my
NOSE! You smell like shit!"

Wow, you're really triggered, huh? The intellectual liberal isn't scared of hard work, but we're smart enough and rich enough to make you do it for us. But hey, thanks for voting for they guy that's going to lower my taxes as a millionaire while cutting the programs that made your shitty life slightly less shitty.

I got rich on your labor and stupidity, and right when I was ready to start giving back to even the scale, you voted for the guy who's going to further elevate me while pissing on you.

Bravo.

Would let him skin the niggers and go

y u no skin him AND the niggers? He is disabled and niggers are niggers...

I'd give his attackers the full anal jalapeño treatment. Then I'd give him the mp3s of said treatment.

It's a matter of principle. Bringing more harm to him would be equivalent to saying the niggers were right.

>tfw nearly missed satanic quints without even trying

someone have a source for this?

let him go, hes white kidnap a nigger instead

Rescue him from the niggers and give him a pepe stuffy to calm him down.

>give his attackers the full anal jalapeño treatment. Then I'd give him the mp3s of said treatment.

youtube.com/watch?v=4r26ZQCS8Fw