Have any of you ever been totally sexually dominated by a bear...

Have any of you ever been totally sexually dominated by a bear? I wonder what it's like to be overpowered and totally at the mercy of a big man.

maybe you should see what it's like in prison

What's something I can go to prison for that would not get me murdered but would allow me to sexually submit to them?

Become a prison guard

Well im a bear and dominated some girls during my 25 years. They all eventually passed out during or right after me cumming. Its pretty cash.

Im also into chocking them lightly so they get into this kind of trance extacy. Also it shows my dominance.

Lately I started with MMA, and it was the first time my heavy ass (120kg) got lifted up in the air since my childhood. Felt special/amazing. So, if i was a girl i would love to get dominated, but as a bear its hard to find a match up girl thats stronger then me. I even ripped one of them fake police handcuffs into pieces during oral. She was in aahw the whole time i fliped the script and just pounded her into neverland. Good times good times. I like my women small, but sporty. Best combo imho

kidnapping? burglary? selling coke? i dunno, list goes on you crazy fag

Do you fuck men?

Depends OP I like bearish men but I'm a sissy gayboy fag. It's awesome if you're into it. Having a man lift you up and Todd you around making you his bitch and fucking you good then cuddling up to him afterwords. Shits cash man

Sounds amazing, I am into it but haven't tried

how in the fuck did Sup Forums evolve into a bunch of gay dudes talking about black dick? jesus shitkicking christ

MMM BIG FUCKING STINKY CUMPOOS FOR YOU YES DADDA YES YOU NIGBITER

Sounds like you need to be manhandled

kek fuck outta here i'm half black don't "ayy white boi" thread me

Nah, bitch. I aint no hoho. I've just let my longterm gf fuck me with a strapon to even things out for a while. I'm a cub when theres something in my ass, so she was dominating me even tough shes just 55kg. So i dont think there wouldve been alot different if she was a beefcake, but who knows. Dont wanna get a rekt asshole..pussy is perfect for hard sex, ass not so much

Yeah it can be it depends on partner though. It's like any sexual encounter. I've been with white and black bear guys. Prefer them older u dig

Well post your dick

fuck no stop being gay

I was only referring to sticking your dick in their ass.

>big titties

I'd love to fuck him in the ass with my white dick

Ahh oh well, why not. But i guess i wouldnt get hard anyway, i know its hard to believe but im a hetero Sup Forumsretheren

I wanna put a toothpick in it

Stick your tongue in it

Me bite it! Yes sir! ;3

Idk man, maybe. Open piss holes freak me out

What in the name of fuck is this fat looser nigger doing :D

nnnnggg poke it ;P

I crave this.

>>Have any of you ever been totally sexually dominated by a bear?
No, I'm not a faggot.

it evolved because faggots like you resist change, aka think Sup Forums was ever supposed to be set in stone. and to get attacted to Sup Forums of all places, fucking loser.

you know how the world works. stop denying it.

niggers shouldn't have sex with humans. niggers fuck niggers. jews fuck jews. hindu's rape childern

I'm bi and used to fuck off CL a few times a year. I got totally worked over once. Guy wasn't a bear, but he was strong and had a pretty big cock he wasn't shy about using. I was sore for days afterwards, but was totally amazing. Kind of ruined those hookups for me forever though. Nothing really came close after that one.