Sup Forumsros...is love real?

Sup Forumsros...is love real?
what does it feel like? Is it overhyped?

Is this the real life?

feels like that feel you get when you put your dick in a warm potato, but the dick is your heart

Almost without exception it is powerful, rare and short-lived.

Is it just fantasy?

for me it feels like having someone you can really relate to, and you share things that you genuinely enjoy together.

sometimes it hurts, and sometimes you have to do things you dont like or want to, but you get over it.

baby dont hurt me

Yes.

If you're lucky enough to experience it you'll be dead inside by the end

I don't know what you think is short, I still feel love for my ex-gfs even though all in all I'm quite happy we broke up.

To me love is real

What it's like:
>the ultimate feeling of bliss of waking up next to someone you love
>stroking her hair while she slowly opens her eyes
>that happy feeling that this is a person you want to be with

I just broke up with my girlfriend just two hours ago so I'm not feeling very loved at the moment but it'll get better.

Depends, falling in love feels different than the love in a long term relationship. Or maybe thats just me.

These.
Not these.

People that strictly limit love to a feeling for a person are missing out.

But yeah, it's real. It feels like deep, honest happiness. It's when you have something truly worth fighting for. When you can be yourself at your best and feel perfectly in the right place. It takes work, courage and honesty though, but it's worth it.

Definitely true. I've been with my now fiance for 3.5 years. It was pretty rough to start off with but what we have now I wouldn't trade for anything.

Kek
Also checked

It's not real in the sense you're asking.
Disney has a lot to answer for.

You come across a girl you can get along with and have fun like any other good friend, that's the girl want.

No magic feelings or starry eyes.
Magic fantasy isn't real.
You find a girl.you can kick shit.with and have fun, isn't that what you want for the rest.of.your life?

That's lust

The truth

No. It's overrated. I can't say I'm not gonna date again, it's just a strange feeling. Empathy for yourself, knowing that a third party cares for you. It's a unsatisfying feeling.

Love isn't a feeling or emotion, although it can produce feelings and emotions. It's an action. It's something you choose to do and yes you can choose it with just about anyone. Having things in common, feeling good and happy around someone, being physically attracted... those are all things that help you make the decision to love, but they don't make you "fall in love". Falling in love is a false idea that produces another false idea... falling out of love. This is simply what naturally happens when initial dopamine and other chemicals wear off after enough time of being with the same person. People think they have "fallen out of love" so they break up or get divorced but really they have just stopped experiencing the initial lust and that's when the true test of love starts. That's when you choose to love, to put someone else's needs over your own, even when the feels aren't always there.

It's real and it'll hurt like a bitch, but you shouldn't avoid it otherwise you'll be lonely forever.