These have been popping up in walmart and shit

These have been popping up in walmart and shit.

anyone opened them and know if they got protection on them? (the metal strip in a piece of plastic that sets off alarm when you walk out) or similiar?

I'd like a few magic packs, but i don't particularly feel like paying for them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hBe0VCso0qs&ab_channel=Jesseg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kill yourself

>paying msrp for mtg packs in 2017

>take a few packs, put into cart along with other shit like towels or whatever the hell
>go someplace cameras can't see you (lawn and garden usually works)
>take packs apart, put good cards in wallet
>walk out of the store, go home, cry

walmart doesn't care about theft. employees don't approach you if they suspect that you're stealing, they contact loss prevention. there's only a few people in the store who can legally stop you

just fill your pockets and go to the washroom, you dingus

fyi, these blister packs have NO protection on them at all, just thought i'd mention that,

put 3 of them in a bag and walked right out the door.

Also rule #1 of lifting, NEVER EVER leave packaging behind,

packaging = evidence
evidence = security
security = pound town.

packaging goes to claims, claims marks it down as loss. that's if maintenance cares enough to actually give the packaging to claims after they find it

walmart doesn't care, you won't get caught

rule #2 keep your eyes on product, and have a general idea of security camera layouts.
If you look at people or cameras constantly, you are going to attract attention to yourself.

rule #3 be stealthy and fast, no not like splinter cell you asstards, make the motion fast hidden and deliberate, and once the act is done don't do anything stupid.

you are 15 tops

Walmart doesn't care, but that gung-ho 300lb black bitch that works for security still might tackle your ass. You can sue em afterward, but that's only if your skull isn't split on the pavement. Even had someone get suffocated by security at a Wm around here

no, but i have no priors or misdemeanors, so i'd prefer to keep it that way.

once you get a rap sheet you'll keep on writing lyrics for the rest of your life.

Can confirm, worked in Toys at Walmart 5 years. They give 0 shit about losses, it's kinda crazy. I literally put a sticker on the opened package and thew Ina bin in the back rroom. That's it. No paperwork no camera checks we didn't even count them

>playing mtg in 2017

i opened 2 and they had none of those in them
weirdly enough, one had only 5 packs...

you mean the one loss prevention officer? in a store that serves hundreds/thousands of customers a day?

the only way you would actually get caught by loss prevention would be if you opened the packages in clear view. they talk to employees about shrinkage and tell them to stop thieves, and the employees will try to, but they're going to go after a low hanging fruit like a kid trying to steal cards in the aisle. there is a ZERO percent chance of getting caught stealing something like magic cards (in a concealed spot - washrooms).

walmart loses a fortune in shrinkage. the employees care about kids stealing cards in the aisle, and corporate cares about people stealing electronics because that shit costs money.

A haha they aren't allowed to stop people anymore for safety reasons, only allowed to report theft to management , same with my entire local mall, my dad's a security guard there.

dubs confirms

haha one more reason not to pay, get less shit and pay full price?!

They can't tap you on shoulder next time you go in and say "we got you on camera (evem though we got no pyshical evidence)."?

and i have the right to steal a blister now, got one less pack now

I didnt get anything terribly exciting from my blisters but i did get a thalia, spell queller and nissa voice so it was +EV

anyways
if i decide to go through with it today i will let you faggots know what i opened.

please do
im probably the only one who cares kek

Going to Walmart tomorrow. Gonna try this out on some yugioh cards

gonna try that on pokemon boosters, ill post results in your later thread

If you're right and not dressed like an asshole no one will look at you. I can steal anything from my n. Philly stores because of my skin color

White*

Well, you also have the nigger advantage as well as in lp is watching nig nogs first and foremost.

>n. Philly
youtube.com/watch?v=hBe0VCso0qs&ab_channel=Jesseg

i used to steal pokemon booster packs from walmart all the time when i was like 10.

just get like 10 or so packages, go to a shitter aisle that no one visits and take the card packs from the cardboard packaging and slip them somewhere safe.

you dont actually need to to open the packs themselves unless u wanna.. just extra steps.

its pretty fun when youre a child, but youre just a piece of scum op