ITT unpopular opinions:

ITT unpopular opinions:

I think homosexuality is antinatural.

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencemag.org/news/2015/10/homosexuality-may-be-caused-chemical-modifications-dna
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's a shame that "opinion" has become unpopular

As a gay man

Yes

It is, but just like a disabled person you shouldn't stare or talk about them

inb4 homosexuality occurs in animals aswell,
so does retardation

>antinatural

So what you're saying is that it's natural, you just find it "icky".

I think antinatural isnt even close to being an actual word

So does empathy.

Nice quads.

>antinatural
Kek, so is cooked food and sitting in chairs.

OH BOY THEM DIGITS GOT ME MIDGETS

exactly m8 yea fuck nature right in the asshole

There is nothing natural about sexuality. Sex is a social and emotional activity. If not, why would we not just get it over with in a matter of seconds like many animals? No, it is part of our integrate wiring as a social animal. There is nothing natural about sex.

>I enjoy different cultures and people of all colors

>I hate having a dog in the house

>Sex is boring

there is nothing wrong with gay men NOT taking women. More for us.

people do. its called rape.

>antinatural

Really? Women own the legal system. All your wife needs to do is lift her finger and she has custody over everything! The women today are getting regressively more liberal and retarded. They will try to shame you into silence. They will intentionally have sex with you to then frame it as rape and sue you out of money and reputation.

>homosexuality is antinatural
Are you fucking kidding me? Men are the only option left

checked

>antinatural
>implying anything we ever fucking do is natural.

>Using the word "antinatural" is unnatural.
>Homosexuality isn't genetic like these liberal fags want you to believe, neither is it a sin. It's merely your interpretations of what you desire. Like, ya know, how psychology works with desire.
>Fat people should be shunned
>Gamers/Neckbeards/Nerds are some of the worst people to socialize with. Everytime you enter a room I just want to fucking clothesline you into the fucking ground and stomp your balls into a jelly so you can't somehow find a fatcow and procreate.
>Furries should be inhumanely euthanized publicly.

>antinatural.

You're a god damn disgrace.

agreed

go home hitler you're drunk

the US should cull maybe 40% of its male births. I think society, schools, public spaces, private spaces, popular culture would all be better with ~70% female\ 30% male population.

We wouldn't even have to kill them, necessarily. We could use medication to control the sex development of the fetus

So do I

>Alt-cuck shilling on Sup Forums
>Natural behavior

Homosexuality is both natural and normal compared to 99% of shit any of us do on and average day. If you could read, I'd tell you to pick up a basic history or biology textbook, but since you are scared of "antinatural" behavior...

>niggerfag detected

>~70% female\ 30% male population.

You'd still never get laid. The 29.999.. percent males would just be drowning in pussy. Congratulations, you solved nothing.

that's not unpopular, that's retarded

>I think homosexuality is antinatural.

I agree with you op. Myself, I subscribe to the idea that we never should have strayed from the path of what's natural and remained once cell organisms.

The Dark Soul games are overrated and are actually not good games.

After years of having the shit beat out of them by crap developers gamers became so accustomed to getting their ass rammed that when someone actually made a game about getting your ass rammed players loved it because it was like coming home and opening the door to their fat dom wives wearing 12 inch studded horse dildos

you don't understand the meaning of words

Good luck straightening out the rest of nature to fit your hilariously oversimplified view of sexuality.

>not seeing a downside

hehe DS games are basically regular FPRPG games but with the character having only 3 hit points.

>Trump will make a good president.

The entire world needs to.
Resources only seem infinite to city people who for the time being can afford to be wholly ignorant on how limited they actually are.

It's like people are already forgetting how difficult Arena and Daggerfall were, acting like DS games are revolutionary when in realty they are just badly designed and repetitive.

holy shit can you please go back to your womens-rights annex at your fucking community college you liberal arts faggot?

Right after that pull out the revolver in the glovebox in the truck parked next to your prius and do the whole fucking world a favor and take a .45 suppository and take a dirt nap

>>Furries should be inhumanely euthanized publicly
>MFW something like this will never actually happen.

Yeah cause liberals all have guns on hand. Nope, that's basically just idiots.

>The Force Awakens > A New Hope
>Sodom is a meh tier Thrash band
>Black Metal > Death Metal
>The Darth Bane Trilogy > Star Wars Original Trilogy
>Cruel and unusual punishment should be brought back
>Morbid Angel and Pestilence > Death
>True equality doesn't and will never exist because all people are not equal
>Kylo Ren will most likely be held in higher regard than Vader by the time the ST ends

If homosexuality was natural, our species would have died out a long time ago.
It's about as natural as the occurrence of cancer.

Fear not. When the whites have exterminated themselves thanks to their negative birth rates,
and superior cultures and societies have replaced them,
the LGBT faggotry will get duly purged along with any other corrupting values; while only technology and riches will be adopted.

After all, white people are the only people on this planet who are protecting this degeneracy.
Once they go, it goes.

Actually that would be interesting.
The value of a male would be worth more, as a relative rarity in higher demand than females, while at the same time, the value of our dumbass opinions would be so vastly outnumbered we could easily be ignored.

We'd be the favorite tool in the toolbox, but ultimately, still just a tool.

...I guess it's not really that different than how we regard ourselves at this point, with men being an expendable resource.

>He said to get it from the truck next to their prius

Nigga you fucking retarded and can't read?

it's unpopular because it is wrong
not because sjw
btw what do you mean with antinatural?

homosexuality is like the big red button in your genes if you have genetic problems then you get homosexuality

>over the age of 12
>listening to metal
>True equality doesn't and will never exist because all people are not equal

You god damn right.

>unpopular opinions
>homosexuality is antinatural
Guaranteed replies
PS. The ride never ends

lol
tfw
>biologist, so liberal as fuck
>live in the countryside
>drive a big dumb truck bc its the right vehicle for field work
>keep a P38 in the glove box

>it's not there for the wildlife

Nobody fucking believes you faggot. Go back to community college and be a transgendered nigger lover on your own time

>Homosexuality isn't genetic like these liberal fags want you to believe
tbh, it's never really been thought to be genetic.
I've heard that some scientists think it might be epi-genetics, but who knows.

Anti scientific statement, homosexuality is as natural as something can be. It can occur in a broad variety of species and there are also some evolutionary theories as to how it originated, for example to control a species population.

>unpopular opinions

>opinion is shared by the majority of Humanity which continues to procreate, except the shitty tiny part where mortality rates are greater than natality rates

THAT'S NOT HOW POPULARITY WORK OP, YOU DUMB FAGGOT

You should hear the litany of chorus how homosexuality is a genetic attribute passed down. It's literally a huge field, yet nobody has come up with a "cure" or even a treatment for it.

Mainly it's something liberals made up to push in the face of angry rednecks because they wanted validation for their own sexual desires without having to be perverse.

edge lord internet tough guy. Why don't you act on these desires so someone can euthanize your pathetic ass?

I don't know if you're new to being white or what, but spend some time in white areas, and quickly find that most people are still predominately ignorant aggressive ape descendants that didn't fall far from the tree.

For every Einstein, Planck, Bohr, and Feynman that our economic model has permitted to exist, there are unlimited millions of do-nothing losers like you, contributing nothing of value, sucking up resources, shitting up the place, and making others lives more miserable, not less.

You haven't done the work, you haven't earned anything. You're a nigger just like everyone else.

>biologists don't exist

lol

Lucky sevens.

Those are all jews anyway, user.

Khazaks are the mathematical geniuses of the world, and Jews are the Physics geniuses.

Everyone else is basically a big dumb ape, bred to man the machines in the factories, and subdue their primitive urges with football and booze, and keep the fuck out of the way while the intelligent people lay out the future.

Don't worry faggot.
Just like Romans adopted technology from others, barbarians adopted technology from Romans, and others adopted technology from barbarians;
your technology and science will continue expanding in the hands of others,
while the only thing that will change is the purge of unnecessary values such as Homofaggotry and all that LGBT hipsterdom.

The only opinions that matter in this world are the opinions of those who proliferate, because they are the mathematical winners.

You on the other hand, keep stewing in your pile of poop, awaiting your demise, as your betters replace you and remove the unnecessary degeneracy that ruined you while they adopt only the good things.

Won't be long now...

>777777777
Phil Collins can feel it comin in the air tonight

this

drumpftards are so pathetic

nah, you dont. you cant even grasp what words are.

Wow, I didnĀ“t knew Sup Forums was so full with faggots.

>opinions
>matter

Oh so you're 12.
The plebs always outbreed the nobility.
The slaves always outbreed the masters.

Within a short generation, no ones opinions matter.

I think 9gag is okay for a quick laugh

I think reddit is good for information on niche topics.

>sex is boring
Afer about twenty minutes yeah

The nobility is killed, and the masters get cucked. It all turns out well in the end.
The only opinions that matter are of those who proliferate the fastest.
While the opinions that matter the least, are of those who kill themselves the fastest, until their numbers are rendered irrelevant.

Mine:

>women are actually opressed
>race is a social construct
>overpopulation is not an issue right now
>humans have a right to be happy
>the most important person to love you is yourself

How?
Have you even ever been here?
Every other thread is a dickgirl thread. This entire place is the repository for societies sexually repressed dropouts. Go without seeing a pussy long enough, and even a cock starts to look pretty good.

Legalize, regulate, and insure prostitution, and a million problems, solved immediately.

>i canna red

We know you illiterate fucking yokel. It's a statement of disbelief that you hold any menial title above cum dumpster, not that biologists exit. Jesus Christ, can we start drowning people like you yet?

>The only opinions that matter are of those who proliferate the fastest.

Not to stick my tits into the situation, but whatever gave you this idea? Only applies to religions, not to individuals.

>humans have a right to be happy

Fuck off you retard.

>i think music is overrated noise and i don0t understand how some people "can't live" without it

>I think what conquerors do to the conquered is natural and an important part of human history and that the weak civilizations are always desnited to fall when facing a stronger one

>japs are racist as fuck

Aww, some yifffag get his feelings all bent?

Good. Gonna gob smack the next faggot I see with a tail and remember you. Cops don't even care here

sciencemag.org/news/2015/10/homosexuality-may-be-caused-chemical-modifications-dna

Its factually wrong though. This is the sort of opinion you should change because it is demonstrably false and refusing to amend your views on the subject makes you stubborn idiots and also edgy faggots.

hahaha pseudo science at it's best.

>i think music is overrated noise and i don0t understand how some people "can't live" without it

Once you've listened to good music you'd know why people would say that. Trust me,

*you'll

>Only applies to religions
and ideologies and cultures.

When the combined forces of Islam, the Chinese Celestial Empire, and African tribes,
come forth and erase the Western sissyfaggot values;
the world will attain equilibrium once again.

We are already conquering Sweden, our birth rates ensuring us majority rule within the next century. When we get over 50%, the great purge will start, the purge of gaydom being the first, followed by putting the white privileged whores into their place and their infantile comedic feminism.

listened to all kinds of music, i mean, i don't hate it, i like some, but still feel it's overrated and prefer silence over it

great comeback, retardo
but seriously, you don't understand what "natural" means

that's pretty sad even for Sup Forums standards

Technically only unpopular with the uninformed, but genetics isn't deterministic. The science of epigenetics proves that the influence of our environment alters gene expression so its far far less simplistic than biocucks would have you believe.

>japs are racist as fuck
>unpopular

You okay?

>weak civilizations are always desnited to fall when facing a stronger one

Until the weak civilizations bundle together into a mighty faggot, such as yourself, and steamroll the strong with sheer numbers.

if you could bother to source studies of causes, both environmental and biological, you wouldn't be so insistent upon your antediluvian ideologies

i think video games are the dumbest way to spend your time without resorting to complete inactivity.

yeah because it wasn't biologists who found out about epigenetics

how stupid are you?

>You think anybody will dominate the Superior White Race, especially Dune-coons, Slant eyes and Nigger, all of which cannot even keep their own people together enough to form one solidified country.

Even if America is fractured in ideologies, the sheer weight and power is enough to crush your sissy fag nations. The only thing that keeps you safe is that you're loved countries are the embodiment of the Slurm Worm from Futurama and nuking you shits into finite dust would end that supply of natural resources.

>Until the weak civilizations bundle together into a mighty faggot

then they stop being weak, unlike you faggot

why would a biologist know anything about genetics beyond what is common knowledge?

Biocucks =/= biologists. One is a scientist the other is a person who uses the abstract notion of biology as some deterministic godhand guiding all of human life with no input from mankind itself to justify their asinine political views.

Homosexuality is natural.
But so are cancer, pedophilia, plagues, inter-species fucking, tornadoes, tsunamis, retardation, consumption of feces among animals (and humies), etc. etc. etc.

So i don't see the value in labeling something as "natural". Seems like a self-defeating label.

>post a "what if" article

Please, lecture me more on posting facts you troglodyte.

Good man.

quads truth

I just gave you an example where weak civilizations didn't fall when you claimed they were "always destined to." Either redefine your shit argument or get the fuck out.