Post ending with 53 decides if I start playing magic or yugioh again

Post ending with 53 decides if I start playing magic or yugioh again

Other urls found in this thread:

yugiohtopdecks.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yugioh now it too much p2w, it was a fun game but now its shit, now i only play with friends (madolche)

Checked lmao

also, try force of will, its cheap, beautiful artworks, and fun

Fuck No - MTG is giant fail lately.

Really ? Used to play it when it came out but bf was against it so I stopped for a while, same for MTG
What changed ?
Same question as above

I dunno, my friends and I still have fun with it. I mean we have that one friend who gets pissed because he constantly loses, but he's a whiney bitch in general.

I say go for it.

i playet mtg for 1 month, didnt likeed it because i think its slow, for a good ygo deck you need to pay 500 bucks

its depends, its fun when played with friends, if you play tournament sucks, its full of fat rich that destroys you with 800$ cards and overpowered asian people

The only downside to yugioh for me is pendulums. It's the greatest crock to just summon a bunch of monsters in one turn.

post ending in 53 says OP is a faggot

check this
yugiohtopdecks.com/

magic

I built my Blue Eyes deck for funsies and it ended up winning some local tournaments for me. But I genuinely did it for the lolz. Might be dumb luck, but I had fun with it all the same.

It'd be more for fun at the local cardshop than tournaments
Still have some prty outdated MTG decks that used to rek but too out of date I guess

magic if youve got people locally to play with, yugioh if you actually plan on trying to be competitive

I guess a Blue Eyes White Dragon deck can be a little overpowered, but I think it has more to do with how you play, and how you feel while playing. If you aren't having fun, then you shouldn't play it. Same with any game. Just remember that it is a game, and the goal is to have fun, competitive or otherwise.

If you really enjoy rng goodness, try Hearthstone. It's pretty fun, has the whole WoW theme, laptop and phone accessible, and cool art and animations. Games are relatively fast and there are always players available. A lot of neat deck ideas and cool classes to play as.

Tried it
Hated it
Not the same feel as flipping sweet sweet cards through your hands

Oh, it's also can be casual and/or competitive.

Well, yeah, that's true. I did miss that, but I play all three so hey.

OP is a faggot

Fair enough
I used to play yugioh till big brother taught me MTG then bf forbade me from playing either so now no friends to play either with and unsure which one to play again

was into it from the start, loved it, dropped a few bucks on some add-ons for the good new cards...but now that its ventured into standard/wild territory its too much like magic where all the most expensive decks rule standard n the ones that do unfair things the fastest rule wild, n only about 15% of the cards around actually see play ever--when the whole draw of hearthstone is playin online at any given moment, that sucks- when the draw of magic can be just playing locally for funsies n not investing a whole lotta money outside what you already own, its much better

In my opinion, magic is way more fun. Playing standard is fun if you're on a budget, and modern is still cancer. However, commander is definitely the most fun, even if you don't win. Yugi was fun for a while, used to play cyber dragons, but I lived in constant fear of the ban list. So that wasn't tooooo fun

Yeah still have a breaddy gud w/b/u control deck but not sure if it's still allowed tbqh

I guessed I didn't like the whole face to face thing, people got too upset and cards are kinda hard to find and their prices fluctuate too frequently for my comfort. But I've been playing since mirage so I was lucky enough to have some wealthy cards to build up my collection

Probably is, tbh. They never get the ban hammer

but i thought cards cycle out or am I confusing standard with another type ?

Ahhh, I thought you were talking about modern. Yeah, standard rotates out every three sets after that set. So if that set is three sets or more behind the current set.
, it's illegal to play them.

no youre right, the value just sticks around a bit longer because once they rotate out theyre still playable in standard or now the newish Frontier
>dont do modern
>not even once

magic

ah shit my deck was overhauled at Lorwyn so prolly unplayable now
rip

I wanna get back into yugioh
Please God

Yeh, it's ded

Nahh, you don't

shit, i loved that deck first tournament win for me :(

madness is merry, and merriment's might, when the jester comes calling with his knife in the night...

That was such a great set. Ah well. These new sets are pretty fun, artifact based, my favorite.

If you want to, then fucking do it. Don't rely on any of these cunt bags.

any budget blue eyes deck list ?

yi gi oh