I hate tattoos, especially on women...

I hate tattoos, especially on women. I think this sums up how I feel about them: you'll see all the people who jumped on the tattoo trend working at gas stations and emptying garbage cans in office buildings. Idiots.

By then, age and gravity will have caught up with them and the chick with the chest piece will be looking run down and used up while she rings up your order at Arby's. Such a free spirit in her 20's, now she has a raspy voice from smoking/drinking for decades and her bleach blonde hair is frayed and the root color is coming through at the scalp. Her skin is saggy and leathery and her ear lobes are like deflated tires because she stretched them and Arby's corporate won't let her wear plugs. At 43, she'll claim discrimination and complain to her teenage co-workers on her way out the back exit to take an unscheduled smoke break.

Meanwhile, at 45, her ex-boyfriend with sleeve tattoos and facial piercings will have a gigantic beer gut, a year's worth of beard growth, and wears Chuck Taylors and still has a wallet chain. His tattoos that used to express his personality so well have faded and expanded as he gained weight, plus years of sun from outside labour have turned his skin into a darkened, wrinkly mess. He looks every bit of 60 at 45. The kids at work see his tattoos and stretched ear lobes and think "man, that guy must have been pretty cool about 20 years ago." Every night after work, he stops at the gas station and buys a 12-pack of Natty Ice and drinks himself into oblivion in his shitty studio apartment he's lived in for the past 9 years. In his daily drunken stupor, he wonders where it all went wrong. He wakes up with the usual hangover and prays that his 1974 Bronco will start up so he can get to work at the warehouse on time.

Why type all this shit. Just say that you are a faggot. Isnt this easier?

Tl Dr
Dick to you
Good day

Why would you care about people with tattoos so much that you'd type this whole wall of text ?

I don't like tattoos. No one's ever tried to convince me to either like their tattoo or get one myself. There's absolutely no reason to get so upset over them.

Typical response from an unthinking tatted troglodyte

Go back to junior high, kiddo.

Faggot. Tattoos are cool no matter what

What a square

Checked

Fucking spot on op, called it straight down the line

You fucking shit smuggler. I just bought a bronco.

Everything else was fine. I wish mine was a fuckin 74. I'd have that thing cleaned up and throw a 460 in it.

This is the dumbest bait I've seen. 2/10 made me reply.

Im fucking your mom later in the nurses office with a pair of spectrometers and some de-shelled crab legs Xtra butter.
Will take pics and post promptly @
11:11 pm
Subject: op's mom

i just dislike tattoos on females because im attracted to the natural female form, tattoo's mar and disfigure that.
i really don't care if dudes have them

Your life will be sad and meaningless. And you'll be old still insisting that you're cool when you've never thought, much less done, anything original at all in your life. Permanent. Middle school. Mindset. The fact that your would even self-apply a word like "cool" just shows how emotionally arrested you are.

Wife has a sleeve and is a nurse making 45k for now next year 50k Cuz that's life. Try again.

HAHA look guys Ben Carson is a successful surgeon that means blacks are in no way trashy compared to whites lol no such thing as niggers kek see there is one good one as proof

>attracted to the natural female form, tattoo's mar and disfigure that.

What about body hair removal? Isn't that natural disfigurement as well? Does a waxed kitty make you sick?

You're a hypocrite

>Draws picture of fairy on leg like a 5 year old child
>Grooms herself in order to look clean and kept
>hurr saem ting u hypocrat

This. Why do women spit upon the gifts nature gave them? Like graffiti on fine architecture.

There is a difference between landscaping and terraforming, user.

Given the ancient and unbroken history of body modification in cultures world wide, it would seem that mods like tats ARE the natural state of affairs. You're just squeamish and ignorant.

Who gives a shit? It's not your body. Don't date tattoed people, see if they care.
Take your whiney essay out of here and go scream in the streets or some shit.

That analogy is ridiculous

Whats wrong with chuck taylors tho

Pretty antiquated mindset. I've seen more than a few business execs and other successful people with full sleeves peeking out from under their suits. In fact, the doctor I saw for strep not too long ago had a gigantic back tattoo as well as tattoos on his hand.

People are way more accepting of tattoos now than they were a couple decades ago.

Sorry that somebody with tattoos fucked your girlfriend and killed your family though.

People can do what they wasn't with their own skin. If you don't like it, deal with it or don't look at it. Don't judge people for what they do with themselves, or their body. If someone wants to be a 45 year old janitor, who cares? Let them.

Im a 25 year old archaeologists in eastern europe, I make enough money to support me, my gf, my dog. Also I can save so I can buy good new stuff (car etc). I even send some money to my parents. Currently working on my 7 tattoo. Also you hate beards? Go live your boring life with a 9 to 5 work, sex 2 times a week, missionary under the covers, and a cheating wife that cucks you for a nigger.

Using yourself as a bohemians canvas is brave, I'll admit that, but undeniably unattractive. keeping good form, a healthy weight, and proper grooming are not body modifications yet result in attractiveness. deal with it trailer trash.

Another tattoo hate thread ok. Hey just imagine you have this brand new expensive sports car its beautiful performs well all the others guys are jealous of you. Then you wake up one morning and Bam you see a bunch of tacky bumper stickers all over it which are stuck there permanently.

Working at a gas station this is hilariously accurate with almost all of our clientele because we have literally everything you just listed come through our doors about every night

And some people want to put bumper stickers on their car. Who cares, it's their car, they can do what the want. They own it, not you. Just worry about your car/body, stop putting your opinions on others.

>comparing the body of a 4channer to a sports car
>not a broken down, windowless van

Or that same tattoo'd person could be making 120k/years as an owner operator trucker. Pounding his 230k rig down the road, going wherever he pleases.

This!

2016 by the way.. too bad I'm tattooed and no one will hire me.

I see where you're coming from I really do but it's
different when your in a relationship with someone
who decides to show up one day with tattoos and
you cringe every time you see it.

This is pasta and all of you retards are falling for it.

I was talking about beautiful women a typical 4channer would probably a Volkswagen or something.

Sounds like you need to man the fuck up and stop letting others effect you so much. This is beta as fuck.

define others if you mean people then not a problem but if you mean the tattoo itself I can't help what i find pretty or ugly.

If it's that big of a deal to you though, talk to her about it. Ask her to get it removed/covered up, and if she refuses, break up with her. Otherwise, it'll just have to be something you'll have to learn to deal with. Relationships are about compromise, and if she did it without your consent, just talk to her about it. No need to blindly condemn everyone with tattoos. They don't alter someone's personality.

Never condemned anyone i just don't like the look.
People who get tattoo rarely remove them because of their partner and living in a city where most girls have them is rough when you just want the natural female form.

>Working at a gas station this is hilariously accurate with almost all of our clientele because we have literally everything you just listed come through our doors about every night

Exactly, thank you.

- OP

I love when people make fun of tattoos because there's always a fuckton of butthurt faggots that come out of the woodwork and get all defensive. They love to tell all about how much money they make despite looking like an idiot, and how hip and modern they are.

Nothing will change the fact that you look fucking stupid, deal with it.

>>not a broken down, windowless van
>>you will never be a Ferrari

dude, are 86 years old? who gives a shit, move on with the times you ancient bigot.

never understood remarks like these considering
tattoos been around for a very long time look it up.

Nail on the head

Tatted losers are so easy to trigger precisely because they know, deep down, that the world views them as dipshits.

After five years, 70% of tatted people regret getting the specific tattoo that they got. They wish they had gotten nothing or something less stupid. But the preferred tattoo probably would have been just as regretted anyway. It's human nature for tastes to change over time. But idiots don't think that they'll ever change. They think that they'll be 20 something with the exact values/tastes forever. There's a psychological term for that kind of stupidity, but it escapes me. Anyway, that's why they can get tattoos with confidence, until its too late. Then they end up like OP's bf/gf example: tatted, pathetic and wondering where it all went wrong.

So is it still ok to fuck bitch with tats? It big turn on to me that they don't respect their bodies. Maybe they want mind when I disrespect thier bodies too.

redneck

Gas station or Trash collector?

Fuck em but use condoms. Tatted women are febrile bags of mostly STDs

Hmmm you do bring a point about human nature or society taste changing in time I mean five or ten years from now tattoos might be considered ridiculous like how poeple dress in the 70s or 80s.
Plus how do you know for sure you want that same tat ten years from now.

Go for it and if she is wearing a choker then try being a little rough with her she might be a submissive type.

>I mean five or ten years from now tattoos might be considered ridiculous like how poeple dress in the 70s or 80s.

Precisely. Imagine making a decision to permanently wear bell bottoms everyday for the rest of your life. How much wisdom is exhibited in that decision? Same thing with most tattoos.

It's a lot like smoking cigarettes. Start out because your friends are doing it then gets hooked.