Is this a good laptop. It's supposed be for studying and light-med gaming. Price is in aud

Is this a good laptop. It's supposed be for studying and light-med gaming. Price is in aud

Other urls found in this thread:

newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA42J2D99846
discountelectronics.com/dell-precision-m6600-i7-17-workstation-laptop-firepro/?utm_medium=googleshopping&utm_source=bc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>laptop
>gaming

Choose one if you don't want to be dissapointed.

HP is shit

eh, it's fine.
Don't expect too much when it comes to gaming+laptops unless you're going for an actual gaming brand.

It'll play games, but don't expect to have the pinnacle of gaming PCs. But for light-med gaming and studying you'll be fine.

Shut the fuck up. I bout an $1800 MSI laptop for deployment and could run skyrim on ultra. Everything else was playable as well, even if not on ultra. He said light gaming.

What about the battery? 4-cell 41WHr lithium-ion battery

The spergies here don't do "light-med" gaming

I built a desktop for about 400 dollars that can run doom on highest settings. Laptops are wastes of money for gaming.

>amd

Top zozlkek.

dont go with HP, i had an hp laptop, the best for its time, the fans were absolute shit, the whole cooling system was shit

Do you actually intend to use the mobile part of the laptop? Or are you just gonna sit at home with it? Cause if it's the latter, just get a desktop.

My sister had a pavilion g7 that was hotter than my AMD processor.

If you need a laptop, go for ACER.

Yes, im taking it to school

You won't game in school. Get a good desktop and a cheap laptop.

for 800 aud total i doubt he can get anything good in both categories

found the Jew

Get a rog 552vw for 1500$

800 aud is 500 usd if he is a student i doubt he has 1500 dollars to spend

I would say it's good but the ventilation is so subpar on these. They heat up like crazy. If that's no concern then I think you'd do fine. Not sure about price though cause I usually go desktop on computers.

>1800$
>To run skyrim on ultra
Perfect price to pay for running a game from 2011 on ultra.

400 dollars can produce a desktop to outperform that.

It was $1000

I bet even less, if you build it manually.

i bought a 1600 dollar alienware to play starbound.

ask me anything.

Do you use your laptops portability?

She had big boobs? Ive heard AMD's have small titties.

newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA42J2D99846

OP, get this when it goes on sale. It's basically a mobile PC.

No.

Playing video games in public or anywhere other than your own home. Seems autistic.

Not only that i cant even concentrate.

For an all refurbished part build I bet you could. The only reason my build hit 400 was that I didn't know I could find parts like that from other people's old builds when they upgrade.

Spending that much money on a laptop to sit in your own home seems even more autistic and a bad waste of money.

Or get the one with a firepro gpu but they seem to be sold out in a lot of places.

My advice would be to get a Chromebook. Use that for studies and taking to class. Next, build a desktop and use that for gaming. At first it may not be very good but it's a smart move because you can upgrade it over time.

discountelectronics.com/dell-precision-m6600-i7-17-workstation-laptop-firepro/?utm_medium=googleshopping&utm_source=bc

There's one available here. Pretty much best thing you can buy for below 1000 bucks.

Yeah but only cause she was a bit fat. Sort of like how AMD processors are only a hot topic cause their temperature

How well does that thing do as far as heat and ventilation?

This. Don't go with Lenovo IdeaPad either. They're crap. Build quality is very low.

>It's supposed be for studying

Doubt it could handle that, you need at least 16GB of RAM

>6th gen cpu
>"HD Display" 1080p? I hope...
>8GB ram is standard
>low tier graphics
>no mention of HD storage size or type
Avoid this thing like the plague.

Not bad. Maybe I will buy M6600 someday.