I'm sick of niggers. I voted for Obama twice and have been a progressive all my life...

I'm sick of niggers. I voted for Obama twice and have been a progressive all my life. Just saw this nigger's video on "white privilege" and can't take it anymore. I haven't gotten anywhere close to every job I've applied for and my life isn't roses by any stretch. Sick of these pieces of shit blaming me for all their problems. I almost wish I'd voted for Trump. I will next time. Fuck them all.

I feel this way about women

kek
i'm sure voting for trump will make all your problems go away

progressives are massive hypocrites, the absolute worst people in our society, and they pretend like they're morally superior to everyone.
fuck progressives, they need to be removed from any sort of positions of influence, because they WILL abuse any sort of power they hold.

Starting to agree. I never even used "nigger" prior to this post. I'm just fucking over it. Fucking over pretending like a country like Saudi Arabia is "just as good as America in their own way". My first wake up call was when a liberal classmate defended hacking off a woman's clit because "multiculturalism" and we shouldn't be "colonial oppresdors". Sorry. Some people and cultures are fucking savages period.

Any black guy who doesn't want to blame me for his problems I have no problem with. But I am sick and fucking tired of trying to build bridges and getting flamed for it just because I'm white. Fine. I'll stick mostly with my own kind.

Can we get a video link as an example?

second

WHOAAA you used the word nigger? wow you're so crazy those blacks sure done did it now

Anywhere close to every? Hell, I have landed only one real job ever, on my own, to which I have applied. I picked up a couple temp.agency jobs way back, and I did work for Wal-Mart for about a week, but those don't count. Every job I get is through a friend putting in a request for me. That's basically begging for work, right? White/male privilege is make-believe

"White tears" is semen you dumb fuck.

Aww that's the best comeback you got poor unoriginal white person.

"Been to 15 of my friends funerals, in the past 2 years"
Kek.
The guy is his own enemy

Look at these niggers. Just look at them. You know a lot of mental gymnastics goes on when they look in the mirror to make themselves feel better about their subhuman appearance. I mean fuck, dude.

You know what I love? How white people make up about 63% of the population in america, and the rest is a mix of shitskins. If they want a racewar, it wouldnt even be a fight, but white people are the grown ups of races so itll take a few more pushes, but its getting there.

Bitch what? Niggers =/= Black People

Hey, I'm Asian, and not "American Asian" which isn't really Asian, and most of us hate niggers too.

Say what you want about Trump, but thats the reason he got elected.

You're all fucking horrible.

Sup Forums is a nigger free zone until further notice!

No youre right, sewer rats dont represent the majority, my two pet rats are how i choose to see them all.

Every white guy in this thread.

Which if it was true would still be infinitely better than being a nigger.

Don't be a fucking idiot nigger. Just because this is one person doesn't mean everyone else that's black is like that.

"pls accept me white neckbeards of Sup Forums"

Every Tyrone and Jamal in this thread

Your mistake - didn't link video.

Do you have the first fucking clue how much blackface you see in Asia? Niggers have it so good in the states but they still complain smh

Fuck this board's racism! If they're good enough for Jane Goodall, they're good enough for me!

I blame hippies. They got away with licking frogs and smoking crack in the woods while spitting on hard working citizens who came back from vietnam. Then, as time goes by, they become college students or professors, being worthless hippies and all, end up preaching the bullshit to students they came up with tripping on acid, talking about diverse culture and improved treatment of criminals. Man, pig cops for sure were violent, but holy shit they had good reason to be.

Youre right bro. My bad

Basically im saying niggers would have just remained niggers away from everyone that doesnt get themselves shot. If hippies were a slightly bad drug, they would be a gateway drug to life destroying ones (niggers)

If 4 white people abducted a retarded nigger and tortured him for hours you can bet the entire country would be on fire. Even though the reverse happened, white people are too smart to destroy their own neighborhoods and also understand niggers literally can't help it. Just how they are.

lol, no... white people make 100s of threads crying about it on Sup Forums