Hi Sup Forums, today is my birthday and I'm alone. No friends, no family, no surprise. I'm not sad tho, sometime...

Hi Sup Forums, today is my birthday and I'm alone. No friends, no family, no surprise. I'm not sad tho, sometime, solitude is a good thing, I just wanted to tell you guys thank you for being here, thank you for making me laugh and cry from time to time, life is easier that way. Anyway, I wish you the best day of your life.

Happy bday man . Have a good as well

Thx.

My bday is tomorrow. Happy birthday mate

Amazing. My Birthday is in October!

Happy Birthday mate. Have a good day.

That painting is good.

I hope youll get everything you want.

Happy birthday

Fuck you, today is my birthday, you can't have it.

happy birthday

maybe you should kill yourself though

Lol, aight I give you my birthday then. Have a good day.

Posting in a samefag thread.

Nice Diogenes painting negro, happy birthday.

Happy birthday!

Happy birthday m8. Hope things start going your way. Also
>behold, a man!

There is no reasons to love and theres no reasons to die. so I will live it completely and see where it goes. But good day anyway.

Live*

Fuck off and die

Happu bday. Nice dubs diĆ³genes.

Since you were nice, I guess i'll share.
You too, Sup Forumsrother.

Ty

Happy bday op! My best wishes for you

Happy birthday, man. I don't have friends either, or family. You are not alone but we are not united. Have a good one.

>Hi Sup Forums, today is my birthday and I'm alone. >
No friends, no family, no surprise.
>I'm not sad tho, sometime, solitude is a good thing,
Many happy returns OP and congratulations on taking it like a mature human and not like a whiny millennial faggot

And also realising that the concept of "friends" on Farcebook is an acyron

hb fellow diogenes

hbd OP

lol is that a photo of Diogenes? Good choice

at least you got good taste in philosophers

hey happy birthday bro. I was tempted to say something clever to blow some sunshine up your ass but really that wouldnt do any good and I'm not as clever as I like to think sometimes. So happy birthday. Hope since its a saturday you get to chill and order a pizza and watch some tv without being bothered. Thats what I would like to do anyway.

Congradulations man, order some nice food, watch a movie and enjoy :)

Wasnt he the guy who walked around with the lantern looking for an honest man?

You wont find him here on Sup Forums thats for sure.

Have a chill Saturday bro. I honestly mean that.

happy b day bro

yes

Happy Birthday squire!

I baked you a cake.

Happy birthday OP. Use your solitude to reflect on life, and what you can do to improve it.
I have been struggling to improve mine, but i have started. And the first step is always the hardest.

Have a nice rest of the night man.

happy birthday. I think that so long as you do the right thing and keep your desire in check loneliness shouldn't be much of a problem.

its a feeling of unfulfilled desire and lust and a lack of self discipline and work that cause loneliness and depression. in my experience.

Have a good one, Sup Forumsro!

I didnt expect that much love. Ty all.

Hey dude! Happy Birthday. its mine too. I just invited a friend for some gaming.

Nice, ill prolly plunder the universe maybe game a little, get drunk, watch a movie and reflect on life.

Happy birthday b/ro. Am also alone today and really enjoy it. Pity those who cannot enjoy themselves on their own.

Happy birthday. Have some oats, brother.