>Meet girl
>She becomes my best friend
>She then becomes my girlfriend
>Spend every waking moment with her despite me having severe social issues
>Only person I ever loved
>When I'm 18 she suddenly leaves to a mental hospital
>wtf.jpg
>Her mom tells me she's schizophrenic and refuses to speak to me

I'm 21 now, and this still upsets me. Is it unreasonable to still be sad over this shit?

Also feels thread I guess, feel free to share your sad stories as well.

>pic obviously unrelated

I'd say yes. As much as you might care for her, you gotta learn that she's gone loony. If it's been this long, i'd suggest to move on since sitting around and being sad over 1 person doesnt help you live a happy life

You'll find someone even better
I'm 30 now and found what I consider the perfect girl for me.
Get some skills, decent job, take up fencing or a hobby, you'll meet people, you have lots of time left.

We're not all retarded like you, the vast majority of us actually knows how to reverse search. Fuck your fake picture, fuck your fake story, and fuck you. Sage.

I've dated since then. It just never sticks. I never feel any attachment to anyone, and most people are just not interested in me.

>"pic obviously unrelated"

Can you read, user?

are you retarded
did he say pic related

what part of
>pic obviously unrelated
do you not understand?
you are a special kind of stupid

He said pic unrelated, making you the retarded one here, fuck off my board fag

I have a decent job and all that stuff. I run into a big issue though, I have OCD pretty badly, which makes me really unappealing. So, I feel like she was my only chance.

Everyone has this feeling a special girl in youre life that suddenly dissapears it hurts

Bump

The only girl ive ever loved left 3 years ago. I started drinking, smoking and some drugs after. She said she would come back someday, but it is very bleak. Its honestly killing me. Id say get out while theres some of you left, but hell, i dont take my own advice. Do what you feel is best, user

Same happened with my first love when I was 16. Her best friend (female) talked her into ignoring me, because that friend wanted me, too, but I just wanted the gf even though that envious "friend" was a 10/10. Still think about her sometimes and I am on the road to 30.

I'm getting by okay without her, I just can't help but feel alone and sad all the time. Sorry to hear about your abuse problem and all that, I hope it gets better for you, user.

Wow what a pathetic loser. Exactly why this country is so stupid. Dumb fucks like this guy

cuck

it was an obvious troll
really, really fucking horrible in quality, but still an obvious one.

a few months ago I got banned for posting a set of this girl , supposedly cp wtf.

Not necasserily, you can never tell whos trolling and who's actually retarded.

not unreasonable at all, i would write the mom a letter asking to meet and saying you "need closure"

9/11
Pretty good troll.

This

Wow I know this girl she is fun! Hannah Z.
Two One 3- five two nine-five 88 zero

There ya go have fun

As pathetic as it is, I'm 25 and I STILL get pissed and sad at a girl that up and stopped talking to me one day out of the blue when I was 17 years old. Haven't heard from her since. I'd think yes, but if you are, I totally feel you dude.

Fucking Poe's law. Ever seen the 360 degree turn exchange?
>Post 1 - I'd turn 360 degrees and walk away
>Post 2 - Then you'd be facing the same way retard
>Post 3 - Haha newfag
Next time you see this happen try to figure out whos trolling, you just can't.

I could do this, but I'm afraid of it as well. I'm just afraid that she's completely gone due to the schizophrenia.

Would be good to get closure though, as said.
See if you could visit her or something. At least you'd know.

Sure no biggi ... but what if you don't find anybody and die alon sad with no one to care

I think the best thing you can do for yourself is to learn how to move on from something big like this without "closure". You'll have a really important part of life figured out if you can just say fuck it to the shattered glass and walk away without trying to put it back together.

It's over dude. Done. You know it, you know she's not going to be the same if she's still in the mental hospital. Respect her wishes.

Do you type like a retard on purpose?

Fuck whatever the judgemental faggots say.. It is not unreasonable at all. Truth is it will probably haunt you for years because it sounds like you truly loved her. It's normal, it's part of life, and you will push on. Remember the good that came from it, don't focus on the bad, and hope that you can find someone you love just as much or more in the future

You're not a happy individual are you?...

I have never had that.

Yes yes I do

Its the truth tho

Sorry, I don't trust anybody who writes out ya instead of you.

I feel you, OP. The only girl I've ever loved was born with roses in her eyes. Then they buried her alive.

I'll see if I can get ahold of her mom. Thanks for being here for me Sup Forumsros. I really appreciate it.

I'm hoping I can move on, but so far it seems unlikely. I've dated around, but it's never worked out in any way.

because she's 15

No way. Her tits say otherwise, user.

This, you'll have reinforced an unhealthy way of dealing with something which is obviously over, but you can't admit to. Like it's over dude. She's not coming back. You're going there with the hope that things will miraculously go back to the way they were. It's not happening. Become stronger by understanding the unspoken and obvious finality of this situation and dealing with your emotions head on with the end goal of getting over them. I'm sorry user, I feel for you, I really do. But walk away, please.

I have never been in a relationship, and right now I would honestly say I would rather die alone than pour my life into some relationship, and then have it all fall apart.

I never had any real real friends that stick around. I was homeschooled so I never branched out until I went to high school in 9th grade.

In HS I never made any friends and only hung around with the band kids. There was never anyone I chilled with, never ate lunch in the quad with my crew, never hung out at anyone's house or God forbid have them over at my place and see my family.

Sure I was friendly with the band kids and I loved the band like a second family, (but that's another story) but I was never close. Maybe one or two people I actually talked with once in a while.

For a long time I tried to fit in with a group. I tried picking up Smash Bros Melee and was ass at it, same story with CSGO and WOW. I even bought a set of MTG and brought it to school once in a Tupperware container. That hurts to think about. I still have it.

Eventually I just gave up in HS and just worked in getting through the day, trolling teachers, bullshitting assignments, and I have never talked to anyone from high school even since except for that one time I met a dude in my class at Safeway at midnight. Fuck.

Now I have a job, but I hate it. I live with my parents and 6 siblings but I'm 18 so its ok. I spend my whole days in my room alone watching anime. I never go outside,but I live there's blocks from the beach in Cali. It is beautiful here. I want none of it. I just want to disappear into the background because when people praise me for something or give me a compliment it just embarrasses me.

I don't want to branch out, or commit to anything. I'm just too lazy. The only people I have to talk to besides my little brother are /r/onepiece and Sup Forums.

Sorry for rambling but it just felt right to get it out.

Do you still have any nudes? Kik me nocashkilla im down to trade our high school sweet hearts

Her face says otherwise otherwise.

Sack up and move on. Find someone new. Go out and live and get off of Sup Forums.

Says you, on Sup Forums. Don't be that guy. Most of us are here to stay.

All bait was made for me.

Story?

i was kind of likes this, except that people liked my weirdness and respected me. Never gave a shit about socialization because internet pretty much had what i needed

It doesn't sound like you've ever list anything that important. Some things you can't walk away from and you will never forget. Even if you move on. Things like these shape who we are.

You're wearing a fedora right now, are you?

Yeah I never worried about it. They were them and I was me.

But to this day I wish I had stayed in school after my mom pulled me from kindergarten. One guy in my class there showed up in band and he was one if the coolest guys ever. That was 10 years later. I could if grown up with some awesome friends. To this day it still blows my mind that him and two other guys were so close. Always gaming out, playing smash and MTG, all such cool dudes. I never had that. Sure I can live without friends but I always always wonder what it would be like to have friends.

I'm always the second poster, but sometimes I samefag all three of them.

Well I see this going 1 of 2 ways my friend
You can either:
A) do your best to forget about her and attempt to move on with your life, it may be hard to form relationships now but itll probably get easier over time
B) Find out what mental hospital she is in and contact them if you are able to visit her. If it's been 3 years she may even be out already, if not then go and visit her. From there it'll probably be either that she isn't all too gone and you will be able to help her, or she will be completely psychotic and you will realize the girl you liked is gone and will then move on form her
Good luck mate, hope you find the answers you're looking for

kek

Ok faggot imma give you some advice because from your post it seems less like you have an actual problem and more like you are being a little bitch because you're scared of getting rejected
Find something you wanna fucking do, who cares what it is
For you particularly I would recommend going to any local game shops you have and see if there are any dungeons and dragons campaigns you could get in on
It sounds faggoty but it's actually pretty fun and it requires minimal actual interaction
You meet up with a group of people and have your character ready and you act as your character not you
This will probably help you actually talk to these people, and after a few sessions you guys will probably be friends or at least acquaintances (because odds are they are all in about the same situation as you)
From there you will stop being such a fucking weird faggot and moping around all the time
Maybe then you can find a concrete goal for your life and take steps to achieve it
Or maybe you'll just continue on the same road and probably kill yourself in 10 years
Up to you man, just know the longer you wait the harder it's gonna be to deal with

It's not unreasonable OP. Not that much time has passed in retrospect.

I had my first girlfriend when I was 17. She was literally a 10/10. I had to watch her constantly because guys would always try to hit on her, but she'd crush them like no other. She was a bitch. A crazy one at that, took meds and whatnot. But, she was always loving to me despite our occasional arguments. She ended up breaking up with me. I lingered for a while. I think looking back on it she wanted to be fuck buddies but my teenage Mind couldn't accept it.

Last I saw she had a kid with a guy she cheated on with me and then disappeared. I'm 25 now and engaged and I still love her as crazy as that sounds. The best thing you can do is move on sadly. Maybe one day your paths will cross again.