Show is fucking awful

>show is fucking awful
>yet you keep watching it
What's her name Sup Forums?

Game of Thrones

Monday Nuight Raw

Heroes (2006)
It's pure shlock but I'm lovin' every ep'.

Sadly, I used to be a Criminal Minds and CSI cuck. It started while I still had a cable subscription and would watch that shit just to kill time. I finally stopped watching them a couple years after I stopped subscribing to cable. I'm surprised it took so long to drop them seeing as how they are both complete shit.

The Blacklist

Eventually it got so bad I couldn't even stomach it though.

epic

Walking Dead

this

I actually loved s1 and 2, but I had to get drunk before I watched anything from s3 and 4 and laugh at how bad it is.

This right here. I'll admit that I was pleasantly surprised by Negan though. Besides, it gives me something to do on a Sunday night.

Once Upon a Time(so bad it's good tho)
Pretty Little Liars
The Vampire Diaries
Supernatural
The Originals
Scream The TV Series

/guiltypleasuregeneral/

S4 at least had Neal McDonough hamming it the fuck up which was fun to watch.

NCIS, the one with the hacking scene
i duno why

this

im considering watching that show for that chick from house md .. is it worth it ?

He was good but underused and his plan was retarded, which undermined the whole character for me.

i really think dropping supernatural right now is the best thing you can do ,, i mean the finale was pretty great

WHY ???

>black chick leaves the series
>they kill her character off
>there must always be two witnesses, so her character will somehow be reincarnated
>you now realize Ichabod Crane will have a loli as a sidekick next season

desu season 11 was at least on par with 3-5

>his plan was retarded
No doubt, and he fell limp in the last few episodes. I felt like he was used just enough though, the episodes without him were shit, but it made the times he did show up more entertaining.

S11 was the best it's been in years, I'd say close to on par with

Not kept watching because it already ended, but I watched the four seasons of this when the first one was the only good one.

No.

Imagine a fuckton of Disney characters from all the movies are living in a small town in New England. Turns out the evil queen banished them all there so she could live in a world where she would be in charge of everyone. The chick from House plays an "ORIGINAL CHARACTER, DO NOT STEAL" who is a huge mary sue savior of the town. Now include constant flashbacks to when they were all in their respective lands and they all somehow knew each other.

Its a terrible show. Imagine if someone started filming fanfiction. It feels like Agents of Shield, a gap show to tide people over between each new Disney movie.

Fringe. I'm on episode 5. When does it get good?

Its like X-Files in that most of it is monster of the week with an overarching conspiracy plot occasionally referenced.

If monster of the week doesn't appeal to you, might as well stop watching now but it does factor in later heavily to the plot as a whole.

I loved the x files, but Fringe's monsters of the week just feel uninspired in comparison. maybe it's because I recently watched the x files. I'll give it a few more episodes.