Lost

what was Sup Forums like during the original airing of Lost?

peace and harmony

did people dislike Kate episodes back then

An absolute meltdown.

You had to wait a week before you could watch another episode.

It was all sunshine and rainbows

Pretty nice. Less overbearing memes, people weren't afraid to show themselves as regulars, I think the board was just slower overall

I remember it, there was your average general with mostly shitposts. It was around the time of ACK ACK and Sammy Wilson

I still don't understand the "DURN TO YAH" meme

How was this Nintendo 64 tier cgi acceptable

still makes me rage fämälämäzoids

Lost verticals were used as currency.

I heard there was some guy named "Mot" who changed the board title to Sup Forums - Lost

Everyone hated a Kate flashback episode.

dat pic lmao
hurrr durrr

Kate's episodes were all forgettable except for the endings where they shoved something interesting or essential in to make them seem less so.

It was the height of the Glau posting era

Statue theories, MiB theories, bitching, shitposting, Jack faces, parody comics(verticals), fuck Kate (but actually, FUCK Kate)

best time I ever had on here

>preview for next week indicates a kate episode

Please dont bully Kate

>pic related

Kate episodes were the worst.

was this image made before people figured out Locke was loophole MiBLocke?

It was pretty good.

It was before the season 5 finale so no one had any idea

The Koreans' episodes were way worse.

I just remembered there was a time when people created OC that weren't variations of baneposting.
Good times.

Will a show ever unite Sup Forums in the same fashion as LOST did? Game of Thrones doesn't count.

how can such an attractive woman play an annoying character?

Thats like sexist

Back then, we called it LOST

back then it wasnt the current year so its okay

no, too many people here now.

If I know the big twist ending can I still enjoy the show?

post some verticals yo

The twist ending you read is just from people who didn't understand the ending

i wasn't a regular on Sup Forums back then, were there lost generals? i don't remember many general threads back then on any board 2bh.

There is no twist ending

weren't they dead the entire time?

Still very, very gay (not in the homosexual way). Jack faces threads were nice though

>people actually like Flea bottom Bridget Reagan

I remember people were a bit split on season 5 John Locke but then the finale came and the hype was through the roof

>people are still this retarded

No. That's what retards believe. Everything that happened happened. Just a sort of purgatory scene at the end that merges all of their deaths into one time and setting before they move on.

I literally never watched it

That misunderstanding is the worst thing to happen to the show. It is nothing like that so watch the show and you'll figure it out after the final episodes.

lmao kid

We used to have good mspaint threads of people's favorite scenes.

No. It's not even ambiguous, the creator flat-out stated that the island was real and it all happened.

Get out before the actual ending is spoiled even though it's not that great. Lost isn't about the end, it's about the journey.

Island sunk after season 5 and those on it died but their souls found their way to move on after the events of season 6 and they were reunited with all the rest of the losties in the end

just watch it, you'll understand it better (and it'll be better than what it sounds like here)

It was back before generals became a thing and we always had one up during a show, was a pretty fun time as the board was a lot slower back then and not as popular. Like watching E3 with Sup Forums many many years ago or a world cup on Sup Forums
All I can remember is shooping hats onto the actors for some reason.

What does her footsweet taste like?

replace all /got/ threads with lost threads and everything else was pretty much the same.

I don't know why people whine about Kate episodes, they have nothing on Claire episodes.

Also used to be so many good speculation threads trying to figure shit out. 4-toed statue, crazy mythology shit, everything.

Lots of posters who wanted Desmond's penis in their butt.

Hahah you're a faggot. Those were the only interesting back stories besides Desmond, Locke, and Hurley. Maybe Sawyer and Jack.

I have these for most episodes, does anyone want them? Probably easier to rar and upload because of the time and captcha's/

canadian women are so beautiful

Anyone else still remember how cheated they felt from Stranger in a Strange Land episode?

do it

Jack episodes were very bad. Jack's tattoo episodes were unwatchable.

>This episode
>the whole Desmond storyline
;_;

she has GOAT eyes

more pls

>The promo promised us five answers or something silly like that
>All about how Jack got a tattoo no one gives so much as a shit about
I'm still very salty about that, Jack's episodes ranged from downright terrible to average but watchable.

LOST sucked after season 3.

Dont call her a goat

sorry

>who is Claire?
>who is Charlie?
>who are Koreans?

Kate hate is just meme, her episodes was just ok, not that bad

plz more evangeline biceps

Why do I want her to beat me up?

how can jessica biel even compete?

Actually, this thread is pretty representative of what it was like back then. About a third actual discussion and theories, a third posting waifu shit, and the last third hating on Kate.

Biel has better hair and Kate Beckinsale as a striker

Not cool to hate Kate

who should we durn it to?

to yah

Is it worth watching this series or is it one of those "product of their times" type of show? Didn't the writers strike happen around its airing?

THICC

>6 years later
>still reading this

I still rewatch it, la. Worth watching if you're not an autist.

>Ben as the black guy
>smoke as the white guy

>Lost isn't about the end, it's about the journey.
This. Even though it does have abandoned or plain forgotten plot points, retarded actions of some characters and stupid developments for the sake of tweeests it was still a really enjoyable show with good characters.
But I'm still mad about this thing:
Why didn't find this lighthouse before? Lmao we just didn't look for it

ayyy

SHE DOESN'T DO TACO TUESDAY

>mfw I was unironically a waifufag for evangeline back then
>mfw I wrote her a letter for her birthday

Teenage years were a strange time.

No bully plz

>>mfw I wrote her a letter for her birthday
pls post letter