The average black man dick is eight inches while the average white man is five...

The average black man dick is eight inches while the average white man is five, the tallest people on earth are a sudanese African tribe even the women is an average six foot, the most intelligent people on earth are the Nigerians they are doing better than even the Asians, the best athletes in the world are black they dominate rugby, soccer, American football' base ball, tennis and golf you name it oh and we've taken formula one so just bow down to the black kings it also takes six white man to take down one black man just get over it there is nothing you can do about the fact that God made black men strong.

why have you done this

but god isn't real

Okay, good thing the world revolves around dicksize and athletic abilities and not intelligence, and the ability to create a coherent sentence and not steal everything.

so where is your empire? go back to your mud huts, nigger

Get woke, nigger

hitler did the right thing

Remember the 1600s?

What happened to you in your life that made you so deeply traumatized ?. Serious question time on Sup Forums. You need mental help.

Well, I know who my father is.
I have a full time job with benefits.
Society doesn't automatically look down on me.
People aren't suspicious when I walk by them on the street.

So, niggers may have bigger dicks, but I think that's life giving them at least SOMETHING that a woman would find desirable.

HOL UP

Are you bullied by a skinhead or suffered being black on a daily basis ?. Ow w8. White's dont even need to remember their're white. Thats the core of superiority in a metaphore with wealth: rich man doesnt need to think once about his bank account, the poor suffer the fear of debt. Same with being a nigger.

And yet none of you know how to swim...strange

The fuck is wrong with that guys cum

>nigger
>non-blacks

to overcome you being faster we invented vehicles and also we can swim faster than you since none of you can swim at all

You know what I might have a small dick but because I'm a white prelivged male I have better benefits then a black man and his 15 inch dick.

Black's aren't even close to the smartest I guess u writing this bait proves it. Black are also on average only better at certain sports like running whites are better at other things like swimming and weights. Also Im white and my dick is bigger than 8'' so fuck right off with that

Crime rate is also being dominated by niggers, lowest IQ and aids as well, there's more to the world than having a big dick, you fucking monkeys.

Average iq. Tell us that too lol

That explains.

for a nigger ;;;;;[];;;; for a white person
pollution of ciry area's ;;;;;[];;;; Gentrification
doing rap even after college ;;;;;[];;;; become a CEO or employee after college
KFC ;;;;;[];;;; Restaurants
Killing for long eye contact ;;;;;[];;;; capable of plotting an evil script to do a school shooting
make a bus smell like vomit ;;;;;[];;;; ways to much parfume
all talk ebonics ;;;;;[];;;; several (understandable) intrepetations of a native language
believe in Afrocentric fairytales ;;;;;[];;;; believe Historians
> + white are rulers of the history, present and future. There is nothing to be worried about being white wile blackies suffer their black skin on a daily basis XD.

Quite obvious who won the genetical lottery

I accept your challenge

fucking kek

The Dutch are the tallest people on the planet you fucking cuck

Tfw niggeria is on the list for the top smallest country lmao

In order to preserve the purity of the white race I will gladly accept nigger cum deep into the confines of my ass.

The average white penis is 6 inches, not 5. That's the perfect size to pleasure a woman. (That also means half the population have bigger than 6 inches)

A big penis is nice to look at but it comes with many downsides, such as not being able to have rough sex, having to be careful not to hit the cervix, etc.
You'll never fit the whole thing in, so its purely visual.

8.5 inches i wish i had a smaller dick no girl can ever fit it in her mouth let alone in her asshole

But I can work magic with my 15cm 100% erect!

>Cuck masturbation thread No.999999
Pussibitch.

>The average black man dick
>black
>man

Pick one you niggerloving cancerfag