Shit guys, they found out that we are all Russian hackers

Shit guys, they found out that we are all Russian hackers

>propaganda
Every minute on TV was something pro hilary. Why can't the world just accept it?

Only in Russia hackers exist.
There is probs like 2 in the EU and 10 in USA and that's it trust me

After the recount they couldn't prove that Russia had changed/added votes so now they are trying to push that it was all psychological warfare using internet trolls.
It couldn't be that people voted for trump because of other reasons, the news sites have been pushing this russia meme for too long.

the MSM also try to influence the election too.

If you actually read the report they basically say Russia didn't hack any polling machines and that because RT America has a lot of views on YouTube they influenced the election.

Also they basically say in the beginning "we can't show you any evidence for any of this because it's all 'classified' just trust us were the CIA"

Wow Russia did all that? I wonder how Hilary ran her campaign. She certainly didn't use propaganda. She doesn't need Internet trolls cause she already has real live trolls supporting her

Not to mention Saudi Arabia with their millions of dollars in donations to the Clinton Foundation.

They still called them hackers for "trolling" the US into voting for trump

SHIT SHIT SHIT Cyka blyat. Those fucking americans somehow found out

The thing that gave me a laugh was they didn't give any evidence and they want people to trust them, the CIA! Like what smart person would genuinely believe anything the CIA says

The brainwashed don't know they're brainwashed.

For example: you probably thought I was talking about someone other than you.

I like how the Hillary camp gets all pissed about all pissed about hackers releasing the emails showing they're total scumbags but can't actually deny the fact that they're total scumbags

I'm curious as to what particular conspiracy theory you ascribe the CIA making these claims to.

What I hate is that people get outraged at the Russians and Wikileaks for this and completely forget that the shit from the emails isn't made its real

In mother Russia, you not hack computer... Computer hack you!

no

congrats guise, we're all on the cia and fbi watchlist.

>turn on computer
>it flies away

checkd and kekd

No, you are the hacker.

Obama and Hillary know that Hillary has lost and won't ever be President so they're trying to delegitimize Trumps presidency before he even takes office, kind of L what they did with George Bush when he won the electoral college but not the popular vote. Now the main Stream media can say "he lost the popular vote and Russia hacked for him he's shouldn't have the Presidency!"

>called them hackers for "trolling

actually the headline in op's image mentions trolls and cyberattacks as distinct, the latter likely being exclusively about the dnc emails.

how's bitcoin business at this time of year?

I said the CIA, not Obama and Hillary.

whoops, this was meant for

comrade OP you dun goofed

If you think that the CIA isn't lumped in with Obama and Hillary you're fucking crazy. They've done this shit with Syria, Georgia, and Benghazi. Continually shift blame for anything that goes tits up.

>Thinking the CIA doesn't or wouldn't act upon order given to them by Obama