You faggots will argue over anythig

You faggots will argue over anythig.

No argument. Cholula is better

cholula>tapatio

No! We'll NOT argue over anything!!

TAPATIO WINS EVRYTIME

I disagree!

I like both, but I think Cholula is better as a "sauce" for extra flavor. Tapatio is straight up spiciness for when my tacos need that extra kick.

>curry schart
Lost

>Not even Heinz Ketchup

FUCK ALL YOU FAGGOTS AND YOUR OPINIONS. HAVE SOME SRIRACHA..

Get raped by Ahmet Aziz and Mohammed Barbosa.

>>>/reddit/

beat me to it
???

>gag

Apples to Oranges

This right here is the champ

I regularly consume both of these.
Cholula has more flavorful, but tapatio is a lil more spicy.

Never had either of these but you can tell just from looking at them that the Tapatio is a thousand times better. If you think otherwise you're probably retarded.

Tobasco won the West, faggot

No way Jose

The only truly great hot sauce

Chipotle is a shit-tier flavor. All smoke no heat you might as well use smoked water you fucking pussy

Can we all at least agree that tobasco is shit tier? Its not even a real hot sauce its mostly vinegar.

yes.

Excellent.

Also this, but I mostly use it for marinades.

FUCK YEAH HOT SAUCE THREAD

Pic related, my current favorite. Blair's Ultra Death.

fucking this

Formidable Fear is pretty good.

Red Hot master race makes a guest appearance

Its mainly good as an ingredient in superior sauces but that doesn't make it bad, it is in fact a staple worthy of respect.

Here's some real salsa you faggots.

sup little bro

My nigga

Why the fuck would you eat a rock instead of some chips?

Only worthy sauces besides Tabasco when there's aren't around

>fucking nightmare to clean

not if it's properly seasoned.

Valentina is the only answer you fucking mongoloids.

Fucking kek
Don't know if trolling but kek nonetheless

Nothing beats the flavour of chili extract drowning the taste of all the other ingredients. learn2hotsauce

I enjoyed CaJohn's Apprehension a bit moar. I am a sucker for all-spice, though.

No Frank's Red Hot?

That's the reason I like Blair's. It's one of the few hot sauces I've found that's super hot, but doesn't overwhelm the flavor of the food.

are you blind?

i've already dipped my dick in all these sauces.

Valentina is shit-tier sauce.

Probably the only thing it's ever dipped into

Fucking TRIPS and kek

Agreed

I don't know both, but I'd take the left one, because it shows a hot chick, not a mexican faggot. Sex sells, you know.

Its pretty garbage actually, its extremely salty and unbalanced in terms of its flavor profile and it isn't even that hot.

Tobasco is a terrible hot sauce

It's basically 60 percent vinegar but that's exactly why I said it's passable when RedHot isn't around

How was getting shat on Faggot

Best

Gringo bandito.

I use the regular flavor as a everyday thing and extra hot for stuff like wings and pork

If anyone here is in the Portland, OR metro area, I recommend Hot Mama. It's a carrot based sauce, which is not something I usually enjoy, but it's really good.

Literally garbage. I had a bottle of this once and Jesus Christ it was like liquid salt with some shit-tier chili flavoring added in, it legitimately made any food I added it to worse.

Lol, you idiots hate mexicans and want to build a wall and yet you love mexican food, salsas and mexican brand sauces.. Fucking hypocrites.

You lazy cuck, spell out the word versus!! TF outta here with all that vs bullshit. Victoria secret? Vicky smalls? Very salty? Virgin snuff? Vindictive Sandshrew?

Versus!

vamonos pendejos built wall

lmao fucking blow it out your ass faggot

You're such a basic bitch.

pero yo no soy gringo

I'm not a Trump supporter but even if I was there would be no contradiction between enjoying aspects of Mexican culture and wanting secure borders, this was an incredibly weak attempt at a jab at people you don't like.

Took the fucking words out of my filthy cunt sucking cock licking mouth you filthy fucking faggot

This guy knows what hes talking about.

Are you trying to imply that hot sauce is a frivolous argument? Because I really don't think it is.

you're faggot for having a shit fetish

>Posting the same comment twice as if anyone cares about you

Sriracha is good but it's a separate thing from other hot sauces to me. The two are not interchangeable.

I agree but for me, I rarely find a use for it. I also don't really consider it hot sauce since it's more of a paste

Yeah, a chili relish, or something like that.

Coming from the immense mentally handicapped autist who claims to have stuck his dick in all the sauces mentioned...
Go make another Andy Sixx thread you fucking cuck

Go back to your containment board, please.

Well duh, moron, it's made by shit-tier people in a shit-tier country. It's pretty fucking good if you'd just lower all your other standards.

LOL Tapatio is spicy, what a neckbeard

Any northwest fags in here?

if you like the taste of human shit

You have to be 18 to post here.

Can we argue over the spelling of anythig? I say it's anythigg.

Ever had a kabob? They're delicious.

Do you want sand niggers ruining your country? No.

Are kabobs still delicious? Yes.

You guys are a bunch of fucking pussies and have 0 clue what a real hot sauce is until you tried this, filthy caucasians cant handle spicy.

I'm American and I'm actually really glad for all the Mexicans in my country. They're mostly nice hard working people and I unironically think we'd be missing out on a lot if they weren't here.

I honestly don't believe there is anything entirely wrong with immigrants. There are a lot of them that come here for a better life and are hard working then most of those complaining about immigrant. Of course than the are those who come here and don't contribute shit, and are useless.

I'm 12 years old and pregnant AF!!!!!!! IDGAF how old I "have" to Sup Forums to post anywhere. Remove the nigger cock from your rectum you libtard cuck Mongol. You're probly the same shit smeared mongloid the that posts "MODS" when you see something "offensive". Hey douchbag! You've got to have the sensibilities of a pirate to post on Sup Forums. Take your tree hugging faggotry to Reddit you cock gobbler!

cholula on fajitas, tapatio on enchiladas, valentina on burritos, tabasco or luisiana on fried eggs, chili, and fried chicken. I have sriracha for use in cooking asian sauces, and some Peri-Peri for Caribbean

"Good fences make good neighbors"
-Robert Frost

Get things to the point where their shit isn't strewn across our whole yard and it's true-we can be fabulous neighbors.

BUT they've gotta get their asshole brother to quit dumping motor oil in OUR bushes. They won't tell him no, so now we're going to the cops and they're going to sort it out.

You took three sentences to say "Some immigrants are good some immigrants are bad."

Nothing beats the big bold taste of bullseye BBQ sauce.

I just gained a chromosome from reading this.

You were already an autist before you posted. Who you trying to fool?

you are now stronger

And you read all three.

So?

Well technically famalam, that's down syndrome, not autism.
Yeah boy I got that retard strength now!