Why are women so shit at music...

Why are women so shit at music? If you look at the music industry as a whole you can clearly see the superior male creative streak.

99% producers/mixing room engineers = male
99% songwriters/composers (even the classical composers) = male
99% bands = male

Even the women you see warbling on the latest cookie cutter music vid didn't write the music most of the time. They may have collaborated on lyrics but that's about it.
99% of the best music in the world is written by, produced by and performed by males.

You also only get a few women who play instruments. Many of them are in orchestra's though. I cannot think of ONE famous female recording artist who used synths. I think the last few I recall who actually played an instrument were people like Joan Jet, Suzy Quatro, Joan Baez, what's-her-face from The Pretenders, Kate Bush and a handful of others.

But they are really just outliers.

Again I ask. Why are most women so crap at creating music?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pGShs3QSKvs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Why are women so shit at music?
Explain TayTay then?

sorry can't really comprehend or speak down syndrome so I can't read your post

but cool guitar that one chick has on the left

Like i said there are a few outliers. But most musicians/song writers are men.

>most of the world genuinely thinks Heart is any kind of good

Kill me now.

name something women aren't bad at

or something women are good at

>Why are women so shit at everything
fixed

They are good at making men dribble like a dumb child.

lack of devotion to the subject is my guess

looking good is more important than the journey to find oneself and the passion in life

My mother never did one creative thing in her life other than bringing me and my brothers and sisters into this world. She had/has no interest in anything other than cleaning the house. Hanging out with her friend gossiping and watching inane soaps on TV. That's it. Nada. Zip.

I don't know how you feel about trans peeps and if they are the gender they believe they are but Wendy Carlos is probably the best woman synthesist I can think of, she won 3 Grammies in 1968

Doesn't count. A man is a man no matter what they inject and chop off.

You know how much risk you have to take to go into the music industry?
We all know women don't like risks or sure things when it comes to work so obviously most want nothing to do with it, there are a few outliers most usually sing though

because women suck at 99,8% of all things

Including dicks

Eliane Radigue, Delia Derbyshire, Laurie Anderson, Peaches, Julia Holter, Cyndi Lauper?

kek

Because theyre inherently interested only in things that directly begin or end in their vaginas, no matter what. Theyre fine if they can become a singer or a dj so bitch can become the center of attention but theyre not interested in being a bass player or drummer that keeps herself in the back. Or a producer or song writer, that works in studio and/or hidden behind the desk.

They just dont care, mostly. They only want and care about attention and $ and sooner you get over it the better.

>Cyndi Lauper

are you joking?

Yes, I'm just posting all the female musicians I know of

Cyndi lauper didn't even write girls just wanna have fun

NO

youtu.be/pGShs3QSKvs