Neurotypicals have a strange perception in their musical sensibilities. There are scores of millennial women that...

Neurotypicals have a strange perception in their musical sensibilities. There are scores of millennial women that, for some reason, are convinced she's as artistically complex and authentic as Bjork, Kate Bush, or Joni Mitchell when she's nothing more than a performer playing to an audience just like every other Pop Star.

What's worse, she's been coasting on her image for over a decade. She couldn't be any more mainstream if she tried. She played the Super Bowl halftime show, literally the most mainstream event possible.

And yet, these people think she's "Punk." She's not Punk. At all.
playboy.com/articles/punk-rockers-on-the-alt-right

point me to a girl below the age of 50 who knows who joni mitchell is and i'll suck your cock

Who fucking cares you retard

My sister

That's not the point, artistic validity has nothing to do with popularity one way or another. You can be a great pop artist and a great artist, and you can be a great artist with no pop currency.

t. Defensive neurotypical

Madonna started the decline in serious standards. She's just a pop star who pays people to be creative for her. Taking her seriously because she flattered their self-image, eighties women began the nonsense we now have to deal with.

I have diagnosed depression but this culture shit is absolutely retarded

yeah talking about music on a music board makes no fucking sense

>neurotypical
Really user. That's the most neckbeardy thing I've heard. You couldn't say basic bitch or simply stupid.

>basic bitch
Mind giving me a cogent definition of that term. I've heard it used so often, yet no one has succinctly defined it.

Stupid, I wouldn't call her. She has lots of business savvy.

Okay yes I agree that pop stars can't really be punk but music culture wars are absolutely retarded
Listen and pay attention to what you like instead of whining about things you dislike

Means someone (usually a women) who hops on cultural or societal trends late. Displays these in an ostentatious unironic way because she thinks she's cool.

Talking about musicians, their careers, creative integrity, outputs and raison d'ĂȘtre sure aren't worth discussing on a board dedicated to music.

Okay keep bitchin on this board dedicated to "music"

>the point
>your head

>artistically complex and authentic as Bjork, Kate Bush, or Joni Mitchell
lmao

generic term for a woman who won't fuck you

No man, the thing is, all that culture war shit was just a way of selling magazines to teenagers who barely needed them anyway. Now, they really don't need them, and it all seems ludicrous. John Lydon was going home and putting on his Van der Graaf Generator LPs, Phil Collins was listening to Grandmaster Flash, it was all just bullshit, wrestling-storyline level.

Keep going

I agree, Bjork and Mitchell aren't in the same league as Bush, the greatest artist in the history of white pop, but they're not bad and they do their best.

I used to know this guy, went by T-Double, he's an R&B singer and rapper, said the only white guy with soul was David Byrne. T-Double was bad at rapping and a garbage human being though.

Elaborate.

Can you post T-Doubles music so we can him into a meme

>hurr why dont you talk like a nigger fampai doesnt know we waz kangs

seriously kill yourself. Im not being ironic either. Do humanity a favour and remove yourself from the genepool